• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sketchyguy

sketchyguy

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:16 PM

Has anyone played enough of the lategame to say anything about this spell? I mean, it sounds pretty useful on paper, but right now there isn't any situation that calls for it being levelled past 1.

#2 Celabot

Celabot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:03 PM

Most debuffs end before Recovery finishes casting, from what I've experienced. Not much of a point in maxing it. :/

#3 Fold

Fold

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • LocationPallet Town
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:21 AM

From an endgame perspective, this is a lifesaving skill for people who can't seem to move out of bad stuff fast enough. I would only leave it at level one though, odds are you won't have to save 5 people from an aoe.

So i'll give a few examples at endgame just to show you the usefulness:

PvE (N/H) - Vadon Twins: Red Vadon drops a blue circle on raid members. if they do not get out fast enough, they become rooted and take tremendous amounts of damage. Recovery can dispel this root.

Bapho (H) - Blue Minotaur: Another root effect. If a player doesn't move out of the red AoE fast enough, they become rooted and take damage. The damage isn't lethal with enough HP, but the root lasts for 10 seconds and can be chained with an unlucky Tornado spawn on the player. The root can be dispelled via Recovery. Another good lifesaver.

PvE (N/H) - Pearltus: Black Locusts spawn in this fight, silencing whoever they attack. In most cases, they will go straight for the healer due to healing aggro. If a fellow priest is silenced, he/she can run towards you and have the silence dispelled via Recovery.

TL;DR - Learn to love this skill! It can be a lifesaver if used properly. However, there should really be no need to ever max this, atleast in the current tier of content.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users