SweetBananas

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:24 PM

Hello guys,

I wanted to do a DPS warrior but it seems it is not that good, Im only level 11 and I want to keep my name, What kind of warrior is the best to deal maximum DPS
, and what should I do to keep my actual name

plz help me :(

and thx for your answer xx :)

#2 Deanleroy

Deanleroy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Rigs
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:03 PM

I dunno. I am a tank type warrior currently and I solo stuff that is generally 3-4 levels higher all the time (I think it's cause i skipped some kharas and didnt find out about questing until I got to izlude.) I wouldnt go full agi like some people say, it just doesn't help that much. I dumped alot on STR and alot on VIt and a moderate amount on agi... my STR and VIT are both around 30-35 and 15 agi. As for skills it is imperative that you set yourself up properly as a swordman. Really DPS isn't really gonna matter in the long run, it's overall survivability. I know for sure that there is like 5 other classes people are gonna pick for DPS before you even if you are the greatest DPS warrior ever. Rogues assassins, ranger and wizards will spank you every time and therefore undermine your worth as a warrior.

You should focus on making a tank type character with alot of STR and DEFINITELY get Aura armor. My first mistake was trying to go full DPS, and the character was terrible. I reset my skills to be more of a half DPS half tank hybrid and I crush PvM All day by myself.if you want to do more damage you can get battle manual and not add any int (you get alot of equipment that will add a moderate amount of int, as well as cards) so that will up your ante for damage right off the bat.

In the end youll sacrifice fast damage for more solo AND party worth for your character. You will dish out the damage slightly slower but your survivability will make your character the badass character that you want. It's like drag race cars vs circuit cars. The drag race guy is gonna go WAY faster, but he can't hit a corner worth -_-.

#3 Suikoden6

Suikoden6

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:38 PM

if you like solo play and pve, you can try my build, 32 str, 32 agi, 36 int, battle tactics does good dmg. my dmg at lvl 50 = 2.8k on mobs no rhd gears just regular lvl 50 green gears.

Warrior = bad pvp (just my opinion)

#4 SweetBananas

SweetBananas

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:26 AM

Ok thx guys for your answer ill see Im not really a solo player :/ and I like pvp loll, I dont know what to do. Hos do I reset my skills and stats ?

#5 Suikoden6

Suikoden6

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:44 AM

buy skill reset and stat reset. you can buy from AH: 300-400z each, vendors: 300-400z each, or Kafra shop: 600 @cash each.

#6 SweetBananas

SweetBananas

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:26 AM

alright ty:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users