Why are Commanders so useless in this game? - Turan Temple - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Why are Commanders so useless in this game?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 EchiiHigh

EchiiHigh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:48 PM

So GM please I want you to fix commanders they are so weak and useless in both PVP and Raiding. I know that they have the unstoppable Adamant Mind but that is all they have. In raiding they don't do enough damage because they use so much mana they after 10 or 12 moves they can't do anything unless you have mana pots and lots of them. In pvp there are so many character that can do what they do but 10 time better. Now with the new items that allow mage and assassins to get so much Hp they just power through the damage and Adamant Mind than disable you and your done. They also can fight Berserkers because berserkers have like 5 stuns, slow, and fears. Plus armor break and they lower so much armor along with SRDD a commander have basically 0 armor. Also they deflect damage what the hell is that. All you need to do is get more HP than Commander just lose even for a ranger. All they have to do is get a ST beast and its 2v1 since a commander can't even stop and overpowered elephant and a high level character.
Tell me what can a commander do run fast but gets cancel by everything with every other character. Adamant Mind can just be out waited or past through having high HP. There Two AoE DoT is too low to do anything when you have a protector whose heal over time not the heal the heal over time is more that the DoT, wtf. So can you fix them plsplsplspls.

#2 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:FOC

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:58 PM

lol

#3 Slick156

Slick156

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:17 PM

You obviously didint get beamslashed to mars yet ..... i know i have .... annyoing brats those commys are.... long live the true legend of commanders CommyBear!

#4 Viole

Viole

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • LocationTR

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:46 PM

You didn't mall hard enough

#5 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:59 PM

1-when did berseker got 5x stuns o.O
2- i cant seee how comander can have 0 armor, unless you are low lv o.O
3-deflect skill got just few secs and the dmg on it isnt the same as the original skills
4- i agree the comanders got low mana, dont worrys u arent alone
5- with all those events 90.0% of population hight lv got their stuff + 30 etc :/ ( mabye its the main problem)
6- u mabye need get resistance

Edited by Vulcano, 17 May 2013 - 12:00 AM.

#6 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:30 AM

Well equipped commys are scary, no chance vs them.

#7 engendrodemaldad

engendrodemaldad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:40 AM

useless in pvp, you're joking right?

#8 Akro

Akro

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:57 AM

friend i spent only this year only lant over 1 billion for items like armor / weapon / 2 balls , 0.5 0.5 xeons for jewels for my tank
+ im afraid think of how much mall but maybe 10k to make jewels 8/8 and + set a bit + enchant
from last year it had left shield , not finished yet tho + pve cad set
dont rememebr how much lant spent last year
mall was spent last year maybe around 10k too just for old armor set, sword shield skill ball

ofc i returned some lant / mall from selling old sets, weapons, ball, enchants from set

yes its weak since hard to switch 2 balls so probably need 85 +30 tb shield but cant finish 1 i have atm lol

as for raids its not that weak, i can tank rh in cad set with no problems , not losing aggro to sin hitting sometimes with cad buff + debuffs max like 3.5k per dual, commi hit 2 times less for sure since have sword only in 1 hand lol
besides turan pb just great to control ghouls, since have aoe , if tank + rad using them properly they simply cant run even with no aoes in party :P so rh not running too

havent tried tank anything else cuz spent-time-to-lant ratio not worth this with mostly worthless js drops and pots-dependent aos with not 100% chance even get something to compensate wasted pots lol

Edited by Akro, 17 May 2013 - 05:59 AM.

#9 Daniels1976

Daniels1976

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Server:trifi, nova

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:19 AM

Sorry you can say the same about any other class out there, if your not in 65 gear or higher +20 to+30 or at least the weapon +30 then more then likely you well fail for foc battlefield, At higher levels I see prots and commanders doing good in battlefields, it might be how its geared why its so weak or the fact you picked the wrong skills to build on, oh and mixing up classes is not good either rangers are not the ones with the pet capture.

#10 Setill

Setill

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:30 AM

He forgot face strike >_<

#11 nippleripper

nippleripper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:31 AM

Posted Image

#12 S676767

S676767

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:34 PM

/stuLOL

fixed

#13 ArezKrazy

ArezKrazy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • LocationChiLe xD
  • Server:FvKiNn4m3

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:51 PM

Posted Image

#14 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:48 AM

Really, in all seriousness, not sure if you are serious. CBA to even explain.

#15 i7thSlayer

i7thSlayer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • LocationBulgaria
  • Server:- out of order

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:09 PM

So GM please, my commander isn't mallvvhored enough and everybody is killing me. Nerf all classes!

Posted Image

#16 ArezKrazy

ArezKrazy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • LocationChiLe xD
  • Server:FvKiNn4m3

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:34 PM

So GM please, my commander isn't mallvvhored enough and everybody is killing me. Nerf all classes!

lol bro xD :P
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users