Mwrip

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

Posted 28 July 2010 - 04:57 PM

Welcome to Order of Chaos!

Why the silly, self-contradictory name?
-We understand that above all else, games exist to have fun. Our name and warsquirrel emblem reflect this. All else is secondary.
-We're built on the concept of positive chaos - we have no real hierarchy, we don't bark orders, we don't set leveling goals - we don't do anything that turns the game into a chore. All we ask is that you have some level of activity and that you're a decent person. What that activity consists of is up to you.
-At the same time, we do run plenty of guild events, work together, run forums to help coordinate stuff, and generally work together to accomplish stuff in game. So we're an order that isn't ruled by order. :o

So what do you do, exactly?
-We run instances, and not just ET.
-We actually quest. Really, people still do this! :lol:
-We run the minigames at times (arena, turbo track, etc)
-We actually battle in battlegrounds.
-We casually WoE. If we get a castle, awesome. If we don't, well... who cares? We had fun. Don't find WoE fun? No problem... simply don't join it. There's plenty of other stuff to do here.
-We'll get runs going purely for the hell of it. Ever wanted to see the top of TT or the bottom of Juperos? Want to run a weird contest? Want to start a good old fashioned DB party? Want to set up a pvp match with silly rules? All of this is possible and more. Also, ANYONE can start an event, so if you want to do something, do it. You'll most likely find others willing to jump in. :p_err:
-Yes, we do the normal stuff too, yes, we DO organize parties purely for the sake of gaining exp and/or loot, and yes, we do this often enough that many of us have at least one 99/70. We're just not obsessed with grinding. :rice:

Do you have any rules?
-Don't bot or otherwise cheat. You WILL be kicked from the guild, and likely banned from the game as well.
-Don't be an-_-.

That's it. ALL events are optional. As we said above, we expect everyone to have some level of activity, but you choose what you want to do here.

What are you looking for?
Are you playing this game because you want to have fun?
Are you a decent person?
Are you capable of playing the game without cheating or being an ass?

If you answered yes to all 3 of these questions, you're welcome to join!

Great, how do I join?
Pick one:
-Post here
-PM an OoCer on the forums (likely either me or Zero Tigress as we're the 2 active forumers here)
-PM an OoCer in game
-Make an account on our guild site - http://www.chaoscluster.com/signup.php, and post to the forums there.

O.o Warsquirrels?
Yes. :(

Edited by Mwrip, 28 July 2010 - 04:58 PM.

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:11 PM

We also have cookies AND cake. :o

#3 Queenie

Queenie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:25 AM

We also have cookies AND cake. ;)

gots pie?

#4 Mwrip

Mwrip

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:56 PM

Yes. ;)

#5 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 01:30 PM

*Guillotine BUMP*

#6 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:09 AM

*Sonic BUMP*

#7 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:00 PM

*Bowling BUMP*

#8 ShiroRaito

ShiroRaito

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:13 PM

Love your advertisement +1

#9 CagBag

CagBag

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:55 AM

id very much like to join if u could pm my aco (yeah im still new to iro =/) my IGN is IronFist wich i think is quite good for a monk lol anyway yeah im really looking for a guild and whatnot so if you could pm me in game or reply on this forum thatd be great thanks ^^

#10 Mwrip

Mwrip

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...

Posted 03 September 2010 - 01:48 PM

We haven't managed to catch you in game yet, but we will. :p_omg: What times do you mainly tend to play at?

#11 LinkR

LinkR

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 03:07 PM

Hello, I would be interested in joining if you will have me. I am focusing on a sage right now. Currently level 70/33 and it would be awesome if I could get into a community where we could help each other out. At the moment I am online (not sure for how long) so if possible PM me on Raglex. I tried PMing the 3 names in the OP's sig but neither one was online. I look foreword to a response.

Edit: I could also be on my rogue farming various mats so PM him if you can't reach my sage Neglex.

Edited by LinkR, 03 September 2010 - 03:29 PM.

#12 Elanoraine

Elanoraine

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:25 PM

Hello! I might be interested in joining. I just started on Ymir not too long ago... Currently playing on my FS, Elanoraine (aco-soon-to-be-priest level 50/37). I'm leveling/partying with my sister Jena-Chan(swordie-soon-to-be-knight level 52/38) at the moment. We hope to change job and get to trans together. lol. Anyway, we'll be looking forward for a response. ^^ Thanks.

#13 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:44 PM

For anyone who are considering Order of Chaos, we could expedite your recruitment into the guild better if you put your usual playtime schedule (times and days of the week) or have an xFire account. Mwrip's xFire tag is trerro while mine is zeroraptor. If you have an xFire account, please feel free to contact either of us so we can log on and meet up with you so we can add you to the guild. :p_devil: You can find more contact information by visiting our respective profiles.

#14 marshmugen

marshmugen

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:48 PM

hello!

i have a lvl 98 int/vit priest that could use an active guild...

Savior at Heart is the name; full support is my game.

lately i've been playing my ME priest Ameliora, so i'll most likely be on her

#15 SoroTrestal

SoroTrestal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 13 October 2010 - 02:22 AM

Hello everyone,

I took a long break from RO after letting my sinX retire at lvl. 79.

(Last break took like 2 years I think ? I had several small breaks before that, been playing RO like when it kinda all began, even played in the Beta :( ).
With all the new stuff coming up, I was thinking of jumping back on the RO train and look for a 'casual' like guild to start playing again.

I'm from Europe, (Belgium, yush tha wafel country :lol: ), so the timezone diff. could be a problem when joining in on WoE.

Your guild introduction post looks very promising, and I really hope there's a spot for me.

My sinX name is Rifiru Seika, she's a critical sinX (Yep female char although I'm male irl, guess I was tired with all of the male protoganists in RPG's back then :lol: ).

I also have a lvl 80 FS Priest named Liethe Eternia that I would like to get to HP in the future, but i'm mostly on my sinX.

I'm mostly on around 19.30 PM my time.

Best Regards.

Edited by SoroTrestal, 13 October 2010 - 08:33 AM.

#16 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 09:03 PM

*Magnum BUMP*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users