• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 unholymuffin

unholymuffin

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:21 AM

Hi all, just have a few questions about Mado Mech and what stats/gear I should go for next. Any recommendations are welcome thanks.

My current stats are:
91 str
91 vit
40 int
40 dex
1 luk
1 agi

my current gear set up is:
RWH +9
HBP +9 w/ Raydric
Pile Bunker +9
Variant Shoes +0
Valkrja's Shield +0
Meteo Plate +4 w/ pecopeco
Bradium Ring x2 w/ mantis card

1. What gears should I aim for for a MVP?
2. What cards should I use for armor, shield, hat?
3. What acc should I get?

my current skills are:
5/5 mado gear license
2/3 arms cannon
4/4 repair
Should I get more support skills? If so which ones? I hear that Overheat cannot be countered and must be healed through, is it necessary to get remodel mainframe? Is elemental shift important in mvp?

My goal: Level up as fast as possible in ti's/ be competitive in MVP parties, mainly as a dps. Our party will consist of an AB, RG, Sorc, and Mado.

4: Should I go for fast cast with Crown of Deceit or More damage with Evil Marching Hat?

5: What should my final stats be like?
I see suggestions at:
100 str
100 vit
100 dex
40 int
1 luk
1agi

What are your thoughts?

6: Is Repair a skill used in higher level? or do people just eat pot/food? If so should I get witch hat + mask to go with? which mask should i get?

Thanks!

Edited by unholymuffin, 18 May 2013 - 01:28 AM.

#2 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:37 AM

My goal: Level up as fast as possible in ti's/ be competitive in MVP parties, mainly as a dps. Our party will consist of an AB, RG, Sorc, and Mado.

lolwut?Make a gene for mvping.Mechas are supports in MvPing non ghost monsters.
Try this link for your other questions.

Edited by sb120495, 18 May 2013 - 02:38 AM.

#3 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:24 PM

^what he said. i wrote that guide myself so its pretty extensive. it covers all of the gear you should aim for

40 dex

jesus!!!!! how are you leveling with 40 dex!!!!! you must be clawing your own eyes out with that cast speed on arm cannon =o.

if youre rich, get a +9 crown of deceit with KK card in it. itll help you out with those slow arm cannons

2. What cards should I use for armor, shield, hat? all covered in that guide. your current armor is fine. has high defense and the hp boost helps a ton

3. Should I get more support skills?

thats 100% up to you based on how you want to play. if you just want to be full out attacker, you can get the FAWs on top of all of the DPS spells. there are however enough job points to go hybrid dps/support and still be effective. as far as im concerned, neutral barrier is a MUST to get. its just too amazing to pass up and its MVP capabilities are phenominal.

If so which ones? I hear that Overheat cannot be countered and must be healed through, is it necessary to get remodel mainframe? Is elemental shift important in mvp?

Cooldown prevents overheat. if you use cooldown while tanking fat mobs you wont reach overheat status. remodel mainframe is a great spell and helps prevent overheat +makes you tankier. overheat really isnt a big deal though. i get overheat status all the time in ET and just ignore it because it can be healed through quite easily. Elemental shift is pretty good for getting some extra resist in there, but if your gear is top notch, then you dont really need it

you can mvp the first 30-50 levels of ET fairly easily as mado with nothing more then a sura to tank the mobs for you or maybe a couple other people for assist. the upper floors begin to become a problem because of the mvps hp + power attacks and will require more. there are a few cheats you can use to help your mado attacks out such as 1)a priest with suffragem spamming on you for faster cast time 2)having a dualclient stringer for faster arm cannons (which actually makes mado pretty OP but you go through SP really fast) 3)having a dual client blacksmith slave to use weapon perfection/powerthrust on yourself with. yes, you can receive these buffs if someone else casts them

4: Should I go for fast cast with Crown of Deceit or More damage with Evil Marching Hat?

its debatable. yes with CoD youll have fast cast speed BUT you still get hit with the stupid 1.5 second cooldown on arm cannon regardless of how much cast reduction you have, which argues the point that it might be better just to get more bang out of each bang =p. an upgraded CoD with KK card is still helpful though. especially for leveling. with a stringer it actually becomes pretty damn OP. but an evil marching hat with 2 medal of honors is a pretty nice dps boost if you already have decent cast speed. in your current situation with only 40 dex, i would DEFINITELY go with the CoD, especially since theyre so cheap right now

when mvping youll most likely be using AK hat for the 10% damage reduction, unless you have enough hp/dr already to survive massive attacks, then id go with the CoD or EMH

5: What should my final stats be like?
I see suggestions at:
100 str
100 vit
100 dex
40 int
1 luk
1agi

What are your thoughts?

you only need 100 vit AFTER job bonuses so you dont need the full 100 points into it. you can also get away with only 90-100 str and putting the rest in LUK to save status points (if you have HBP then 90 will work). ive actually been considering going higher INT build myself due to the extremely poor SP pool that mechanics get and the high cost of arm cannon. i run ET with a stringer alot and find myself running out of SP insanely fast. RWH or Vanagard helm would help ALOT with this, but i dont think they can keep up with the AC cost and youre gonna default to getting Soul Exhales from sorc friend or popping mad blues/straws/royal jellys (which is what im doing currently).

6: Is Repair a skill used in higher level? or do people just eat pot/food? If so should I get witch hat + mask to go with? which mask should i get?

some people use repair but it is in now way a needed spell. you should use a skill builder and see if it fits into what youre looking to do. its a nice cheap lil way to heal yourself without consuming your actual healing items, but you will not rely on it to survive. witch hat/alarm mask works fine but if youre looking to get dead serious about mvping, youll want fish in mouth to free up the upper slots for CoD/EMH or AK helmet. witch hat/gozarian mask are a nice dps boost too.

Edited by killedbytofu, 21 May 2013 - 12:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users