How to turn Powders into crystals? - Ragnarok 2 Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

How to turn Powders into crystals?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin62

Kevin62

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:26 AM

I'm trying to refine my Equips but for the life of me I can't seem to find an answer to this question. I've disassembled some gear and got Oridecon and Elunium Powders. So how do I turn them into crystals to use in refining? Is this just for Blacksmiths or can everyone do it? I've searched for answers on the forums the Wiki and in game but no answers.

#2 Farfalle

Farfalle

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:38 AM

It's an alchemist profession ability, but you shouldn't need to do it. The powders are used to refine equipment up to level 39. The crystals, which refine equipment level 40~49 is gotten from breaking down gear in those levels.

#3 SaphiraRaworth

SaphiraRaworth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • LocationBridgeview, IL
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RO2 - Odin

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:53 PM

But how do you change crystals to powder? Because I need the powder

#4 hongaun

hongaun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:38 PM

Alc's converts them from powder -> crystals -> Pieces.

#5 VachV

VachV

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:52 PM

you cant convert crystal to powders. Only the other way works.

#6 Freakonomics

Freakonomics

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • LocationMorroc/GuildHouse/WOEmap/DWU~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:28 AM

You can't, but if you have a high enough level(i.e.:Level40) Go back to izrud and do some hunt on one of the dungeons, I suggest go to Sea God Temple, there's 4 Boss who drops level 25 equips, break them down and you got the Powders you need.

#7 OniNoMeKyo

OniNoMeKyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • LocationHere (not there).
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Yet

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:00 AM

You can't, but if you have a high enough level(i.e.:Level40) Go back to izrud and do some hunt on one of the dungeons, I suggest go to Sea God Temple, there's 4 Boss who drops level 25 equips, break them down and you got the Powders you need.

Do note, though. For the most part, it would be useless to do at that point since your equips would require crystals to upgrade. Unless you're severely undergeared, this doesn't seem to be a viable way of farming upgrading materials.

#8 Freakonomics

Freakonomics

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • LocationMorroc/GuildHouse/WOEmap/DWU~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:00 AM

Do note, though. For the most part, it would be useless to do at that point since your equips would require crystals to upgrade. Unless you're severely undergeared, this doesn't seem to be a viable way of farming upgrading materials.

Yes, but also take note, as Hongaun said "Alchemists" convert Powders to Crystals, if you have enough Powders and needs to upgrade your curent Level 40 Equips, then find yourself an alchemist who can Convert those powders to crystals(If you are/she or he is an alchemist, the better). Also take note, she asked on how to get powders, I just gave her some tips, and these tips applies to those alchemist who are too broke(out of zenny for RHD repairs) to farm some powders and convert to crystals~~>Pieces and sell them. If your Level is High enough(i.g.:Level 40-50)you can still use low level equipments so repairs won't hurt your Hard Earned Zenny.

PS:Its a good way of making zenny for the beginners as well. And if PRO's find these method useless, then don't do it. Doing these ways won't hurt Beginners Pride anyway. Though IMO, if you can earn 50~100z for 1~2hr/s then its better than doing RHD's for nothing(if you have RHD Set). Do take note that selling these to the Auction House doesn't guarantee an instant money, it may take a few days to sell them, or worst weeks.

Edited by Freakonomics, 24 May 2013 - 09:07 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users