9 replies to this topic

#1 Disenchanter

Disenchanter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:47 AM

The second round (and 2 kills) is my limit :/.

#2 Tastey

Tastey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:11 AM

Gear Up look for ks with guiloutine.

#3 3168130513180056513

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:19 AM

You really only have to worry about KSing in Colloseum... I got 4 kills at once by DoT'ing up 3 players that were low, Judex (Asp charged), and nuked the two I didn't kill.

Monk, however, far easier to KS with thanks to Guiloutine...

#4 Disenchanter

Disenchanter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

Thanks guys, i'm gonna try but KS is really hard for me, im so slow ><

#5 Meconopsis

Meconopsis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 918 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:10 PM

I think Monk has the hardest time actually getting anything done in Colo. The best tip I can give is to go for people who seem inexperienced or lagging really hard and chase after them to land a killing blow.

#6 Chocs

Chocs

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 566 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:15 PM

You might be able to get past round 2 by killing mobs instead of worrying about players. Sure, have a go, but if you see a Poring wobbling about TSS it.

At least you have a target teleporting skill... make use of that when you see someone getting damaged.

#7 Elysion

Elysion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:21 PM

I get to round 3 every time by just killing mobs. If i see someone low on health ill try to kill them, but it tends to not be worth it. If im about to die i tss a poring, sometimes it heals me to full, and if i get a bad result, i was gonna die anyway.

Also change your tab target settings in the system menu, instead of just having monster target checked check the other two boxes (party and non-party) as well. This will let you tab target people in arena, makes it much easier to target people hiding in clumps of mobs, and easier to cycle through people to find someone low on health. Just remember to change it back after colo is over else its annoying.

#8 BloodlessChrome

BloodlessChrome

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationNew York City
  • Server:Chaos/Clandestine Society

Posted 30 May 2013 - 07:54 PM

I have made it too round 4 at least 4 times but my first few Colo where painful and sucked.

(round one and two you can kill about two players and 3-4 monsters, round 3 try not to die, get 2 player kills and 2 mobs, round 4.......*sigh* rangers, priests sins, sorcs....*sigh*)

#9 Pooksie

Pooksie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:11 AM

Killng mobs seemed to work before. But it seems like even the damn retards found out mob kills work, and just even ks your mobs. Thus ill even be happy to get to the 3rd round on my Monk. Unless i heavily invest in ways other then skills to empoer me and keep me alive.

#10 Rukaroa

Rukaroa

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:16 AM

Yeah, I used to get to round 4 consistently until the crowds got rougher. Doesn't help that rogues, sins, rangers, and sorcs like to target me. Just ignore them unless you can kill them in one blow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users