Is bartering allowed? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Is bartering allowed?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ergonomicus

Ergonomicus

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 66 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:34 PM

Example:

If someone tutors me in calculus and I pay them with zenny/WPE or equips in exchange, is it legal?

Let me rephrase that... Is it allowed?

Edited by Ergonomicus, 18 May 2013 - 04:38 PM.

#2 laiwan116

laiwan116

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:04 PM

Golden rule of our Society: It's only illegal if you get caught.

#3 Dirsion

Dirsion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 489 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:43 PM

thats a bad golden rule XD, but why would it NOT be allowed if you are asking for tutoring in the real world and pay for it in game whos it hurting? be like i ask you to teach me something and give you a extremely rare drop, who cares?

But since i dont know that for fact, ill keep my mouth shut, i might of stirred up a bit much already today.

#4 BIuewind

BIuewind

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Server:The Titanic

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:10 PM

imo, it doesn't matter if it's allowed or not. In that transaction, there are only two people who know what's actually going on, you and the other guy. No one would be the wiser.

In your trade logs, it would seem like just buying wpe, transferring zeny on another account, paying a debt, or whatever. Even if they catch you, they'd be hard pressed to get enough evidence against you. Same reason why it's hard to prove someone's guilty of buying zeny.

#5 stygionyx

stygionyx

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1463 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:03 AM

Check out Creative Contraptions. Ppl are selling their art work for zeny (sometimes WPE, but they don't announce that they accept WPE since their thread may be deleted by mods).
Check out Renewal and Classic Market. There are also some ppl offering leech in various quest (Mora entrance quest) or just for exp (Classic Abyss Lake 3 leech).
They are doing it right under GMs' nose, so I assume it is perfectly legal and allowed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users