Ban Bloody Branches from usage in Orc Dungeon maps. - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ban Bloody Branches from usage in Orc Dungeon maps.

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#26 teffalockheart

teffalockheart

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos in Classic

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:38 AM

another afkemist problem related thread... wake up all afkemist from sleep (afk)

Edited by teffalockheart, 21 May 2013 - 07:39 AM.

#27 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:42 AM

Tell Gravity to make homunculus not so weak and I'm sure we will!

#28 HeIIraiser

HeIIraiser

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1201 posts
  • LocationUranus
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:45 AM

If BBs are banned prices of DBs will rise.

#29 teffalockheart

teffalockheart

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:15 AM

oh, u were afk coz homunculus is weak... i would not leave a weak person by him/herself and go idling elsewhere if he /she is a weak person LOL... this is so confusing :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

what is this, mirror world?

omg, okay, i am surrendering... :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Edited by teffalockheart, 21 May 2013 - 08:27 AM.

#30 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:54 AM

oh, u were afk coz homunculus is weak... i would not leave a weak person by him/herself and go idling elsewhere if he /she is a weak person LOL... this is so confusing :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

what is this, mirror world?

omg, okay, i am surrendering... :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Are you comparing an ingame AI to real people? -confused- in case you didn't understand, she meant homunculus are too weak to actively level anywhere with decent exp or it is a complete pain to do so (personally I wouldn't blame anyone for AFKing, they're a piece of crap when it comes to survival and offense) minus dieter, it can do some damage with magma flow.

Regardless, please do post in the bloody branch thread if anyone does use them in orc dungeon, a lot of people check it often so whatever spawns will be dead in a few minutes. Free loot!

#31 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:55 AM

they should have made a instance that lets you use your DBs and BBs without outside interference... it would stop the griefers... it would also stop people from complaining when somebody kills their branch... no random deaths from random monsters... and they need to fix the summoner once and for all

#32 littlechiyo

littlechiyo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1560 posts
  • Server:Renewal & Classic

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:56 AM

I think quite a few who post here aren't actually leveling a homunculus in orc dungeon 1 or 2. Griefing with BBs there and spots like ant hell has ACTUALLY been quite ridiculous. I don't think anything will be changed about the way BBs work, but griefing with BBs is seriously dumb.

I actually really dislike the homunculus system because it's a lot about configuring an AI and not so much about having fun playing a game. It encourages AFKing, which is basically devoting free time to having the computer running to do a boring thing.

#33 teffalockheart

teffalockheart

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:10 AM

yes, coz you want 2in1(genetic+homun) but dont want to feel the pain to level it

to know more about pain and gain. feel free to visit here

#34 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:02 AM

Have you ever leveled a homunculus to 150? If not, you really should just end it there. I've tried to level a Sera manually, and it's just not worth the effort and headache it takes. People leveling new characters can level efficiently - if not BETTER - outside of OD1/OD2. Homunculus on the other hand, do not have that luxury. They cannot wear resist gear, their AoEs are stuck to a single element with the exception of Eira, they have crap HP for the most part, they can't be buffed, their EXP gain can't be modified by anything other than EXP events.

Don't blame people for not wanting to waste hours of their lives by trying to manually level something that's probably weaker than most first classes, blame Gravity for making it that way.

Edited by Alaska, 21 May 2013 - 10:05 AM.

#35 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:05 AM

Only noobs level in Orc Dungeon 2 anyway. I leveled my Homunculus in Nogg 2 like a boss.

~Creza the hardcore Homunculus leveler.

I tend to follow Spotlights with them, but Nogg is a great place as well. Honestly, I gave OD2 one day and said WTF!

Now, I specifically go to OD2 to check for BB's. Don't rain on my parade.

Also, Ralis, 1 hit Beez for me plz =[

#36 teffalockheart

teffalockheart

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:56 AM

omg, i swear i wont post anything about afkemist anymore... keep being afkemist then, dont complain if you died, teleported whatever when you went afk... and pls, setup the AI like a pro that know rules/common sense/other's.......... heart?

:yawn: :rice: :yawn: :rice: :yawn: :rice: :yawn: :rice:

Edited by teffalockheart, 21 May 2013 - 10:59 AM.

#37 AnnieLeonhardt

AnnieLeonhardt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:32 PM

I agree with this

#38 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:17 PM

Ah, another OD2 thread. heh, looks like I'll park in OD2 and maybe get a shot at an MVP =D

Edited by Trixdee, 21 May 2013 - 02:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users