2 replies to this topic

#1 Nyima

Nyima

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:37 AM

Hey there,

I wanted to ask if you know any good guides for newbies. I just started playing RO and I only have a swordie by now. But during lvln I saw a lot of these healing-people ;) and I started to really like this class. And now I want to have my own buff-lady ;) So could you please help me? And I'm sry really new... that's why I don't get these short cuts I read everywhere ;(

Thanks in advance! :thx:
Ny

#2 Denji

Denji

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:29 AM

Acolyte is your first step. Job 50 is necessary before changing jobs. It gonna suck without a party, but you can do it. Int will be your main stat, followed by vit and small amount of d e x

#3 MeisterKirisaki

MeisterKirisaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • LocationiRO Loki

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:14 AM

That's how I'd do it (others could probably offer more efficient ways to level an Acolyte) on Renewal:

1st Find a high ATK (mace) weapon and kill Spores or other targets from Eden Group Leveling Quests.

2nd Get proper gear from people or Eden Group Equipment Quests.

3rd Find a killer to finish Overlook Dungeon from base level 30 to something in the 70s range. You can grab a decent card here (Phen should be the best pick).
If there's no one to party with in that dungeon, you could solo it as a Battle Aco/Priest (only if you have decent gears and know what you're doing) or kill targets of Undead property via "heal bombing" - for that you might need SP gear and/or SP items.

4th Once you're at base level 70+, you join Turn-In Parties in Eden. Parties need support, you're one of the few classes which people want in their party. Here you will learn how to handle parties of more than two people, and you'll also level to 99 easily and quickly.

If you can, replace your Eden gears with better gears as soon as possible. Also don't default a Phen accessory, switch to it when necessary.

Edited by MeisterKirisaki, 21 May 2013 - 10:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users