Sorry i know its a really noob question but i cant find how to do it anywhere

#2 Memitaru

Memitaru

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:15 AM

Right click your face icon thing and the option will be there.

#3 XZephyrX

XZephyrX

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:35 AM

thanks =)

#4 Finraziel

Finraziel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:58 PM

Ahh thanks, I was looking for that as well. So far the parties just disbanded before I got to worrying about it, but this time the person left it open when they walked off. It's not very intuitive. Asked them how I should leave but they just disbanded again :P

#5 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:29 PM

Ahh thanks, I was looking for that as well. So far the parties just disbanded before I got to worrying about it, but this time the person left it open when they walked off. It's not very intuitive. Asked them how I should leave but they just disbanded again :P

its VERY intuitive if you have ever played ANY mmorpg ever before.

#6 Memitaru

Memitaru

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:30 PM

It took me a while to figure it out. I'm used to opening up a party menu that has a leave party button. >_<

#7 Finraziel

Finraziel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:37 AM

That's not intuitive, that's just experience with similar systems :P
And yeah, the last mmorpg I played was RO1, which was a long time ago and didn't play to high level because the grinding was too repetitive.
Some people seem to forget not everyone has dedicated their lives to playing every mmorpg out there.

#8 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:54 AM

That's not intuitive, that's just experience with similar systems :P
And yeah, the last mmorpg I played was RO1, which was a long time ago and didn't play to high level because the grinding was too repetitive.
Some people seem to forget not everyone has dedicated their lives to playing every mmorpg out there.

going a bit far with that line arent you? literally 99% mmorpgs has that feature ever since everquest. right clicking player portraits always brings something up. only games that don't are outliers like possibly sandboxes or something.

regardless its pretty intuitive if you had common-gaming sense.

#9 Finraziel

Finraziel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:17 AM

It was just a remark man, lighten up, you seem to be the one taking it too seriously :hmm:
Anyway, there's always going to be players that are new to mmo's, try to be a bit more openminded.

edit: didn't notice the line you made bold. Yeah I didn't mean it literally, I just meant just because there's a lot of MMO's who already did it a certain way doesn't mean that there's not going to be any players for who it's new and not logical/intuitive. It doesn't mean those players are noobs (newbs maybe) or have no gaming common sense. I've played plenty of games myself and am pretty good at a lot of them as well, won a national championship in one even, but MMO's I'm not that experienced in.

Edited by Finraziel, 30 May 2013 - 09:51 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users