#1 Jonss

Jonss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:22 AM

I'm thinking STR to raise parry

health seems like it'd be good but its only 5 hp

i built my char 41/41 str agi so agi might be a good choice however my crit rate is just so low(should prob get agi cards)

Edited by Jonss, 27 May 2013 - 09:24 AM.

#2 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:31 AM

if you're barely above hp requirement for raids, get vit. if your hp is fine, go str.

Main Tank for Knight/Monk/Warrior 6k above, BM 8k above. After buff Off tanks probably don't need quite as much.

Just occured to me, you're talking about the level 25 vit rune which means you're not lvl 50. Don't bother with runes till 50, they're worthless

Edited by sephiroso, 27 May 2013 - 09:33 AM.

#3 Jonss

Jonss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:12 PM

if you're barely above hp requirement for raids, get vit. if your hp is fine, go str.

Main Tank for Knight/Monk/Warrior 6k above, BM 8k above. After buff Off tanks probably don't need quite as much.

Just occured to me, you're talking about the level 25 vit rune which means you're not lvl 50. Don't bother with runes till 50, they're worthless

no i am level 50 and level 50 art

hold up ill check to make sure i bought the 50 craft runes

yeah i have the level 45 runes

i was referring to Radiant Health Rune

Edited by Jonss, 27 May 2013 - 12:15 PM.

#4 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:33 PM

no i am level 50 and level 50 art

hold up ill check to make sure i bought the 50 craft runes

yeah i have the level 45 runes

i was referring to Radiant Health Rune

ah well they give alot more than 6 hp lol. they give 30 hp each(the lvl 50 runes) so typical set up of lets say 7 rune slots, 7x30 = 210 hp x15% priest buff = 241hp not to mention pots healing for effectively 3% more.

but yea still like i said, if you're well above hp limit for raid bosses, then just go for str for the dmg and parry. you -could- go for int if you built for agi/int build for battle tactics but yea.

#5 Jonss

Jonss

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:42 PM

ah well they give alot more than 6 hp lol. they give 30 hp each(the lvl 50 runes) so typical set up of lets say 7 rune slots, 7x30 = 210 hp x15% priest buff = 241hp not to mention pots healing for effectively 3% more.

but yea still like i said, if you're well above hp limit for raid bosses, then just go for str for the dmg and parry. you -could- go for int if you built for agi/int build for battle tactics but yea.

Oh maybe it actually goes into the stats differently or there are runes I need to find recipes for

Oh yeah I am not above the minimum HP yet just hit 50 semi recently and don't have all my 50 gears yet i just wanted to get an idea of what to do

Thanks

#6 Sirkiko

Sirkiko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:25 AM

That 6k requirement is for raids right?

My knight has 5925 atm (without any buffs). If I use HP buff foods or pots to increase it do they accept it for raids or must it be 6k with NOTHING at all?

#7 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:17 PM

That 6k requirement is for raids right?

My knight has 5925 atm (without any buffs). If I use HP buff foods or pots to increase it do they accept it for raids or must it be 6k with NOTHING at all?

its 6k after buffs. (like priest buff, which you can hit 6k with at 5300 hp) so you're more than fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users