Is My Filir Stat Growth Good? - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Is My Filir Stat Growth Good?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ravidcheetah

Ravidcheetah

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:54 PM

i've just recently experimented with the homu system and realized that stat growth is a big issue. After tinkering with the calculators that are available, i'm thinking my filir isn't above average on any of his stats at current level.

97 Filir- *** Un-Evolved***

HP- 5779
SP- 459

ATk- 96 (124 with Flit5)
Matk- 259
Hit- 350
Crit- 24
Def- 172
Mdef- 119
Flee- 230 (290 with Accel5)
Aspd- 175

Could someone post their stats around this level or share some insight on this matter?. I know its a little late in his levels to restart but i'm willing to seeing as he has minimal-Average gains per level. I'd be much appreciative

Edited by Ravidcheetah, 28 May 2013 - 01:57 PM.

#2 deanoreadman3

deanoreadman3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:00 PM

In Renewal you no longer restart your Homunculus. Why? because they all get to max anyway so restarting just wastes your own time as it will end up "Perfect" anyway. Everyone's does

#3 Ravidcheetah

Ravidcheetah

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:11 PM

could somebody else confirm that all homu grown evenly now? Somebody familiar with homu growth based off current updates.

#4 sb120495

sb120495

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2356 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:02 PM

Azzy...ask Azzy.

#5 ShiveringShadows

ShiveringShadows

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 853 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:54 AM

could somebody else confirm that all homu grown evenly now? Somebody familiar with homu growth based off current updates.

Homunculi don't grow evenly. But there's a high probability that your filir will reach the maximum points attainable on all of its base stats, depending on the Homunculus S you choose.

Edited by ShiveringShadows, 29 May 2013 - 03:54 AM.

#6 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:47 AM

You only need to worry about stat growth if both the base homun and the homun S you change it into both get poor growth in a stat that matters. In these cases, you can end up with non-maxed stats.

Filir -> Sera sometimes ends up with less than 100 vit (but almost all of the vit gain happens as homun S, so you don't know if the growth will be a problem yet)
Amistr -> Eleanor will have crappy int (but again, it's the growth as homun S that makes a bigger difference, since ami always gets crap int)
Filir -> Eleanor will often not max luk.

Vanis, you don't have to worry about.

In general, homun stats don't matter like they did pre-renewal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users