During leveling - are any of the sets worth crafting? - Artisan - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

During leveling - are any of the sets worth crafting?

6 replies to this topic

#1 SuperGlue

SuperGlue

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 302 posts
  • LocationOceania (servers are sooo far away)
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:07 AM

Or look particularly epic? Otherwise. I'll probably just sell all my hides and yarns for profit

37 Monk atm :o

#2 Yinepuhotep

Yinepuhotep

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:31 PM

I'm far from an expert, but in my experience, anything that give you crafting experience is worth making, even if all you do after you've made it is sell it to a merchant. It's kind of like making iron daggers in Skyrim: It's not epic, but it gives you the xp you need to level the skill.

#3 7473130511053806230

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:04 PM

The only thing crafting is good for pre 50 is to level your job level. The things you get are useless and pointless and quickly replaced.

#4 Yinepuhotep

Yinepuhotep

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

The only thing crafting is good for pre 50 is to level your job level. The things you get are useless and pointless and quickly replaced.

So my opinion regarding crafting is pretty much right. Up until level 50, it's like making iron daggers - its only purpose is to level the skill.

#5 foxfight

foxfight

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RE:START Odin

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:32 AM

^ Not necessarily. From time to time you might use craft gear to fill in the gaps if you had bad luck with drops (but usually it's nothing too extraordinary). Totally dependent on your situation, of course.

#6 Yinepuhotep

Yinepuhotep

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:05 AM

^ Not necessarily. From time to time you might use craft gear to fill in the gaps if you had bad luck with drops (but usually it's nothing too extraordinary). Totally dependent on your situation, of course.

Thanks. So far, I haven't been able to make anything that matches what I pick up in drops, although it's kind of funny that some of what I've crafted has been stuff that, if I'd crafted it one or two levels sooner, would have been really useful...

#7 HyrulianHeroine

HyrulianHeroine

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationFlorida, US
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Alberta

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:03 PM

In my experience everything is worth crafting. Mostly for experience but its stats is always better than what is dropped (even if it's only by one point or two for some) Except bosses n dungeons n such ^_^ I love Artisan, easiest for me at least lol As for looks I particularly don't like the looks so much for the classes except archer, but it is well worth your time to craft all the gear for each level. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users