Is Customer Support down? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Is Customer Support down?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#26 Rate

Rate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1114 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:bad news

Posted 07 June 2013 - 11:43 PM

maybe you should stop constantly sending in tickets genius

Edited by Rate, 07 June 2013 - 11:44 PM.

#27 Exiled

Exiled

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:36 AM

Agreed. That will just back things up more. I am also waiting but I am not constantly sending in tickets and also not about every little issue I have.

Edited by Exiled, 08 June 2013 - 07:38 AM.

#28 kbb93

kbb93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 360 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:07 AM

Maybe you've had awful customer support throughout your life and you're fine with it. However, when I'm paying VIP monthly and buying KP on top of that (enough money to pay a part-time costumer support employee) I expect all of my minor issues to be answered. Gravity has always been rather bad in this department but now it's at an all-time low and the GM teams attempt to buy out the players with boring events and atrocious KP items only works for so long.

#29 Rate

Rate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1114 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:29 PM

If it is a minor issue, you should not be tying up the system so that you get to feel extra special. The only time you should ever send a ticket is when you need something done that is out of your scope of control, and requires work on their end. 'omg i need halps nao the server is laggy omg!!1!' and the like do nothing except make their already terrible service take three times as long.

But of course, your 20 tickets must be super important.

#30 kbb93

kbb93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 360 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:12 PM

You must be a reporter for The New Republic; you're pretty good at reading things and writing something different. Since you haven't been paying attention i'll fill you in: I'm talking about reporting bots whom are ruining the entire game of Ragnarok.

#31 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:26 PM

bots are remade in less than an hour after removing them... payment issues, account issues, serious bugs, character/equip issues, patch related issues and a ton of other issues come WAY before asking them to remove bots

#32 Rate

Rate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1114 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:55 PM

You must be a reporter for The New Republic; you're pretty good at reading things and writing something different. Since you haven't been paying attention i'll fill you in: I'm talking about reporting bots whom are ruining the entire game of Ragnarok.

But of course, your 20 tickets must be super important.

#33 kbb93

kbb93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 360 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:49 AM

bots are remade in less than an hour after removing them... payment issues, account issues, serious bugs, character/equip issues, patch related issues and a ton of other issues come WAY before asking them to remove bots

That's true, but nonetheless I don't think any tickets are getting answered. I myself have only sent it 2 tickets but I know some that have sent in many more about serious bugs and equip issues with no report or reimbursement on the horizon.

#34 Apophenia

Apophenia

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:59 PM

I just had a ticket response after 3 and a half weeks, they are responding it just takes time. I will say the service is a lot better than it was in RO's early days back when CMs weren't even a thing. Nonetheless, and even though I myself am content, I do think its no good to say "stop complaining". Good or even reasonable customer service is so rare in the video game world, we've all lowered our standards thanks to companies like EA and others, but should we have to? I want to say that ROs support has been helpful and professional, but they shouldn't stop striving to be better just because we don't expect much from an mmo support team.

#35 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:48 PM

dont forget they hired a few more people recently to help handle the workload but since they are still learning (believe me i can tell you from ticket responses ive gotten they have ALOT left to learn) it still takes awhile to get things resolved...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users