#1 Danervin

Danervin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:48 AM

So I've acquired all of the rhd equipments and I have 4.6k hp. I can't get accepted in any raids such as bapho and pve normals. So, where would I get better equipment to get at least 5k hp?

#2 AngeChan

AngeChan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:51 AM

Get better card such as Scratch Thief, and put vit rune in your equips. You can replace them later when you have more hp.

#3 Danervin

Danervin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:54 AM

Get better card such as Scratch Thief, and put vit rune in your equips. You can replace them later when you have more hp.

I already have 5 stc equipped. Did you mean the +hp rune or is there a +vit rune?

#4 KIyde

KIyde

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 477 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:RO II - Odin

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:06 PM

I already have 5 stc equipped. Did you mean the +hp rune or is there a +vit rune?

It's a miss translation, Health rune gives you 5 Vitality, which is about... 30 HP? Not 5 HP lol.

Sucks to say but the game is very dependent on VIP... my suggestion is to farm zeny and try to buy one for maybe 300~500z.

Edited by KIyde, 03 June 2013 - 12:10 PM.

#5 Danervin

Danervin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:20 PM

It's a miss translation, Health rune gives you 5 Vitality, which is about... 30 HP? Not 5 HP lol.

Sucks to say but the game is very dependent on VIP... my suggestion is to farm zeny and try to buy one for maybe 300~500z.

Alright, thanks for the clarification. Is there anyway of farming zeny other than doing khara quests?

#6 KIyde

KIyde

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 477 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:RO II - Odin

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:26 PM

Alright, thanks for the clarification. Is there anyway of farming zeny other than doing khara quests?

Mmm, depends on your class really, DPS classes can party up with a sorc or priest and farm Oridecons / Radiant Crystals at Wanderer or Goblin Leader. Disassembling the weapon gives you 2 Oridecon Pieces which sell for about 18z per piece which is the most efficient way to make money lately.

You can do the same with any other class, but of course dividing the loot takes a bit more time with 3 or more people in the party, if you guys do it by rotation.

Good luck!

#7 Danervin

Danervin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:30 PM

Mmm, depends on your class really, DPS classes can party up with a sorc or priest and farm Oridecons / Radiant Crystals at Wanderer or Goblin Leader. Disassembling the weapon gives you 2 Oridecon Pieces which sell for about 18z per piece which is the most efficient way to make money lately.

You can do the same with any other class, but of course dividing the loot takes a bit more time with 3 or more people in the party, if you guys do it by rotation.

Good luck!

Thanks Klyde! :)

#8 AngeChan

AngeChan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:13 PM

Also forgot to mention buy VIP card. 10% hp will help a lot ^^

#9 VeilSide

VeilSide

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationKOREA :D

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:29 PM

Mmm, depends on your class really, DPS classes can party up with a sorc or priest and farm Oridecons / Mysterious Crystals at Wanderer or Goblin Leader. Disassembling the weapon gives you 2 Oridecon Pieces which sell for about 18z per piece which is the most efficient way to make money lately.

Good luck!

Fixing the Typo, Klyde. =P

Honestly, I had the same problem, but I overcame it with patience.

I started off as a level 50 Rogue with lvl 37-43 Green and Blue equipment. I could not get into any RHD parties and if I did. I didn't get any gear. So I farmed Scratch Thieves for a couple weeks straight. I obtained cards, Epics, and materials for crafting. I threw it all in the market and eventually made enough money to craft my Valkyrie Top and Bottoms (Thanks Stryfe and Winry) and Desperate Apostle Gloves, Shoes, Helmet. I used to sit at barely 3.7k. Now I'm at 6.1k HP with VIP membership. I also haven't paid a single dollar for this game and just put dedication into farming.

That's just my little story to motivate others to farm, because with a little luck there can be some good that comes out of that dedication and effort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users