• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MarshallCross

MarshallCross

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:00 PM

Hi Everyone, I just wanna ask a few questions about rouges. I'm just new to these game, and sorry if my english is bad. So here's some of my questions:

•Adrenaline Rush ~ Does this one relies on STR alone? or AGI as well? IDK since the description says: "Can stack up to a maximum of 30% for Basic and equipment stats". Though I'm not sure if its just STR alone since it only gives ATK Right?

•Mark of Genocide VS Poisoning Weapon ~ Which one is better to be maxed out? MoG or PW? I was thinking, Unstable Doping gives 20% Critical Rate at 20% Chance for 30seconds(right?), though it can be random on either Crit or ATK rate Boost. While Poisoning Weapon gives a good DoT if maxed either PVE/PVP. So I'm not sure which one to max out that will benefit me most both in PVE and PVP(Colo).

•Combo Training VS Combo Mastery ~ in my Build(I made through Simulator) I also have to choose what to max out or not between Combo training and Combo mastery, both passive is good in my Point of View but IDK which one will be good for a PVE rouge. "CT" gives 15% probability to obtain one more combo Point while "CM" gives 9% Probability of using a skill equivalent to the power of consuming 5combo points w/o actually consuming it. Which one is better for me? (Or am I the only one who has a skill build who doesn't max them both?)

•Minimum HP Requirement ~ I wanna know whats the Minimum HP Requirement for a rouge to be able to participate in Bapho&PVE(N&H)? Coz I feel that if I follow my Stat Build in mind, I will not meet the minimal requirement for a Normal run even with full Equipment and the cards.

That's it, Thanks and See y'all in game. ;)

#2 sephiroso

sephiroso

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:20 PM

First off, just so long as you have full RHD blues and goblin weapon, you're fine for bapho. but should be around 5k hp.

For everything else, read Klyde's rogue guide. Answers everything you asked. Its why he wrote the guide. For people like you. To read it. So read it. Now.

#3 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:42 PM

•Adrenaline Rush ~ Does this one relies on STR alone? or AGI as well? IDK since the description says: "Can stack up to a maximum of 30% for Basic and equipment stats". Though I'm not sure if its just STR alone since it only gives ATK Right?

This buff only gives ATK. 30% of your total ATK, so ATK boosts this and nothing else. (i.e. STR buffs, STR pots, ATK buffs, ATK Foods, etc.)

•Mark of Genocide VS Poisoning Weapon ~ Which one is better to be maxed out? MoG or PW? I was thinking, Unstable Doping gives 20% Critical Rate at 20% Chance for 30seconds(right?), though it can be random on either Crit or ATK rate Boost. While Poisoning Weapon gives a good DoT if maxed either PVE/PVP. So I'm not sure which one to max out that will benefit me most both in PVE and PVP(Colo).

Really upto you, both of mine are lvl 1, but I can tell you they are not very useful in Colo. I used to have both maxed, but then I resetted and got them both 1. If I had to choose, I`d rather take the 2% crit, cuz crits are EVERYTHING in colo, and a whole party getting 2% crit is pretty good too.

The 30% chance to dot sucks in colo because as you already know, it's all about landing big crits and KSing, not small 1v1 fights.

•Combo Training VS Combo Mastery ~ in my Build(I made through Simulator) I also have to choose what to max out or not between Combo training and Combo mastery, both passive is good in my Point of View but IDK which one will be good for a PVE rouge. "CT" gives 15% probability to obtain one more combo Point while "CM" gives 9% Probability of using a skill equivalent to the power of consuming 5combo points w/o actually consuming it. Which one is better for me? (Or am I the only one who has a skill build who doesn't max them both?)

Max both, they're both really good. But if you're asking "IF I HAD TO CHOOSE WHICH ONE?" then combo mastery is a lot better

•Minimum HP Requirement ~ I wanna know whats the Minimum HP Requirement for a rouge to be able to participate in Bapho&PVE(N&H)? Coz I feel that if I follow my Stat Build in mind, I will not meet the minimal requirement for a Normal run even with full Equipment and the cards.

Normal (min): 5.5k+ buffed
Hard (min): 6.5k+ buffed

^ Note: If you know all boss AI and play good/smart, you can probably survive with less, unless you get nuked down by Bapho, then you actually need somewhere around those cutoffs.

Edited by mysticalre, 03 June 2013 - 03:43 PM.

#4 MarshallCross

MarshallCross

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:37 AM

Thanks Mysticalre ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users