iRO Community RaidCall
This is a public Raidcall made by the community for the community. No CMs or GMs allowed (sorry). We want to bring Classic and Renewal people together in peace by creating this RaidCall as a central hub for those looking for parties or as an external public chat channel for people to hang out with fellow iRO players.
http://www.raidcall....php?sid=6397010 (Russia and Taiwan versions are now synced up to 8.2.0!)
Players with or without guilds are more than welcome! Both text chat and voice chat are supported! No microphone required!
To guildleaders: if you'd like to have your own guild channel in the Community RaidCall for your own use, please send one of the admins (Tkwan, HopeSama, or ZeroTigress) a PM either in the RaidCall or forums and we'll make the channel for you! Guildleaders can made channel mods of your guilds channel that you will have full control over. Once you're a channel mod, you will have access to channel settings and can even set a password for your guild channel.
After some discussion, we've decided to open up a Discord branch of the voice chat group. You can hop in through here: iRO Community Discord
We will continue to run the iRO Community RaidCall alongside the Discord branch. Depending on activity, we may decide to migrate and retired the RaidCall entirely in the future. But for now, players have the option to either join the RaidCall or Discord groups.
Just a word of warning: with the merge announcement, all RaidCall users will have their clients updated to the Russian version (merge starts October 1, this is just a client update). Just click on the menu button at the top right of the client window, scroll down to one of the options with a triangle next to it, and you should be able to select English as your default language.
Those who don't run RaidCall as admin will still retain the English UI as the default.
To all newcomers, RaidCall regulars aren't always watching the group chat so they're not always going to be able to spot someone coming in. If you'd like to get some help, say hello or type something to get someone's attention. Kind of hard to keep chats going for long periods of time.
Okay, there have been some inappropriate stuff going on in the RaidCall. As of now, the following rules are in effect in the iRO Community RaidCall:
Yes, we want to be mostly flowers and sunshine in the Raidcall because, guess what, we get enough crap in the game as it is so DEAL WITH IT! :C
- We are open to all sorts of RO and non-RO chat, including politics and religion. However, we are NOT okay with bashing others because of their political alignment, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, race, etc. You will be warned, and if you continue your tirade, you WILL be muted.
- We are okay with some cussing, but if the majority of your vocabulary is cursing, we will ask you to tone it down. Continue and we WILL mute you. In other words, keep it PG-13!
- We strive to maintain a friendly and comfortable environment in the RaidCall. Don't be rude! If anyone has any issues with someone in the group, whether they're a member or a guest, PLEASE contact Tkwan (admin), Hopesama (mod), or me (mod) and we will take care of it. (We can receive messages offline so message us at any time!)
- No inappropriate membership names such as those including racial slurs or cursing (implied or not). Please change it if the mods or other players ask you to do so. If not, we reserve the right to change your name if we find it inappropriate. (This also includes trying to impersonate someone else for malicious intents and purposes.)
- If your computer has a built-in mic, out of courtesy for your fellow RO players, please learn how to lower the sensitivity on it or disable it! We do NOT want to hear every personal conversation, pet noises, TV noise, or anything else that occurs in your household. It is very rude and inconsiderate to make other players have to hear that. If you refuse to do so as requested, we WILL mute you.
- If you are continually rude and inconsiderate to people in the RaidCall, YOU WILL BE KICKED! (3 chances and you're out!) That kind of behavior may be fine in guild RaidCalls, but we will not tolerate that in the iRO Community RaidCall. Ban evasions will not be tolerated either as we can IP ban you as well.
If anyone would like to DJ the Music Room, please contact Tkwan, Hopesama, or me to make you a channel mod for the Music Room.
Before asking to be a DJ, there's a few rules for being a iRO RaidCall DJ:
Break these rules and don't be surprised to see your DJ privileges revoked!
- Please use THIS thread to advertise when you're DJing the Music Room. You may indicate what kind of genre or artists you will be playing.
- You may use the Prohibit Queuing to restrict karaoke singing during your DJ session.
- If you open up your DJ session to karaoke singing, please be respectful when players hop into the queue and don't insult them. Not everyone is an American Idol so don't expect them to be.
- If another DJ is already streaming in the Music Room, do not stream your music on top of theirs. (That's rude!) Ask politely to take over the DJ session. If they refuse, then you'll have to wait until they're done.
For the best audio streaming, it is recommended that DJs download the supported foobar2000 application (which is completely safe and light). DJs may use hardware processing (which streams any and ALL audio played on your computer), but know that the sound quality for listeners will be bad.
Since people haven't been making use of the Renewal and Classic server channels, we've decided to repurpose those channels into something more useful.
Renewal channel is now the Party Search channel!
Use this channel to look for parties and utilize the party sub-channels for your party's communication needs. Just be sure to indicate which server you're searching for a party on.
Classic channel is now the Marketplace channel!
Shoppers and vendors can make use of this channel to buy and sell weapons, gears, and any other item. Here is where there'll be a Auction Hall sub-channel for players to auction off special items. Make sure you indicate which server you're selling/buying on.
Auction Hall sub-channel
The Auction Hall will be in queued mode, allowing only 1 player to auction something off at a time. Auctioneers must have access to a microphone to properly auction items. Players may volunteer to be an auctioneer for someone else if the selling player does not have a microphone to use.
Buying players will not be able to voice chat in the Auction Hall so bids must be made via text chat. It will be up to the auctioneer to keep track of the bids and properly announce the winning bid and player. Winning players must then PM the seller to meet up in-game and make the exchange. (We may end up creating a separate thread for auction events if people are interested.)
RaidCall VIP System
RaidCall Ranking (the crown icon next to your name):
Edited by ZeroTigress, 17 November 2016 - 12:17 AM.