Classic: 2013 patch notes part III: The Revengenance - Page 5 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Classic: 2013 patch notes part III: The Revengenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
476 replies to this topic

#101 squilly

squilly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:58 AM

If gravity and the team wants to do something right then they should add in Assumptio, Bless, Agility and Aspersio scrolls back into the Kafra Shop like they were in original classic. I personally am not in a guild and solo all the time, and it would be nice if I had these same resources that used to be provided so I can have the same benefit as someone who likes to party. Thanks.

#102 cybernetic

cybernetic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2300 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:20 PM

Is the WoE 2 voting change being implemented this maint?

#103 Sackof

Sackof

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:35 PM

will oca lists include maya Purple, deviling, ghosting?

#104 wakokes

wakokes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:21 PM

AL3 sucks. Fix it please.

#105 Mute

Mute

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:44 PM

AL3 sucks. Fix it please.

seconded lmao

#106 mae09

mae09

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:02 PM

Fix al3 spawn please!!!

#107 Easton

Easton

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 10:48 PM

Fix as in reverted back to event spawns? AL3 is working as intended. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

#108 Tribe

Tribe

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 728 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:16 AM

AL3 is good right now. Don't have to worry about loads of mobs re-spawning on you when doing Detard. We wont even need AL3 once we get thors.

#109 1756492860

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 12:35 AM

AL3 isn't broken. You guys must be spoiled much, huh?

#110 superlegit

superlegit

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:16 AM

i have opened 80 lucky boxes without getting takius[1], that is about $350 worth i believe?

Edited by superlegit, 11 June 2013 - 01:16 AM.

#111 Kazaa

Kazaa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:09 AM

lol i have learned my lesson after spending $75 :p_sick:

Edited by Kazaa, 11 June 2013 - 06:10 AM.

#112 KiloZulu

KiloZulu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationMY

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:43 AM

i have opened 80 lucky boxes without getting takius[1], that is about $350 worth i believe?

Thanks for keeping the server alive!
:D

#113 Ruzz

Ruzz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:50 PM

Please bring that AL3 spawn time back to what it was before! THAT IS ALL! PLEASEE!!!

#114 Ruzz

Ruzz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:52 PM

Oh when did they fix AL3 btw? Coz the last time I checked, spawn was -_-ty as hell! :(

#115 Equilizer

Equilizer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:11 PM

^ AL3 sucks ass atm. have to wait 5-7 mins for mobs to respawn

#116 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:24 PM

We've counted up the votes and unless there are 30+ votes for one of the other options, it does appear that our new WoE 2 time will be Sundays 12 noon-2pm PDT

It won't switch this week, it will be changing next week so WoE 2 next week will be June 23rd 12-2pm.

#117 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:14 PM

oda can u please add area spawn in bio3 prety please :3?

#118 1756492860

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:21 PM

Oh when did they fix AL3 btw? Coz the last time I checked, spawn was -_-ty as hell! :(

It's SUPPOSED to be like that, not a really mobby map with instant spawns of monsters that give 28k base each. I'm sure you've played pre-renewal prior to classic so please don't play dumb here.

On the other hand, can we get a drop table for the current lucky boxes? It would be nice to know the chance of getting takius[1].

#119 EtNox

EtNox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Server:euRo -> fRo -> Classic

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:04 PM

^ AL3 sucks ass atm. have to wait 5-7 mins for mobs to respawn

Working as intended. The Event-Spawns just made it a redonkulous spot, outshining everything ingame (even Bio3/SM/Thors) by far with little to no risk of dying while making 500m+/h easily.
The Turn-In Event made it even more damaging to the whole server, coupled with the bot-problem, cheating problem and vice versa the current state this server is at is just...pitiful.

Oda, if i may ask - any good point at how bots are going to be handled in the future? Checking bots only on tickets is not working at all. Could you get someone, maybe the guy who's muting spam-bots in prontera time to time, to look at certain maps and just wipe out a good chunk of them anytime he's around? Most bots are as obvious as spam-bots, it's not a hard task even if the person doesn't know anything about this game.

But honestly, i think this server is already beyond "easy2fix"-state for a long time now, as tons of damage have been done already - economy and community wise.

#120 Tribe

Tribe

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 728 posts
  • Server:Freya

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:26 PM

well looks like no more woe2 for me or my wife. Right when we paid for 6 months vip... what a slap in the face.

Edited by Tribe, 11 June 2013 - 07:28 PM.

#121 Tolrin

Tolrin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:47 PM

No time is going to work out well for everyone, but I think the general feeling is that over the long run, Sunday afternoon is a time people are more likely to be able to set aside in their schedules than Friday evening. It sucks that it doesn't work with your schedule, but if this ends up being a permanent change and you really want to do WoE2, I recommend adjusting things!

Nice to see the content finally making its way in, I am happy to finally see TKMs, and endless tower should be interesting. Now that content is starting to be more progressed, I think that its time that we got updated OCAs, fixed to include all of the proper cards including Ghostring and Devilring. Currently, their lack is slowly driving the prices of OCAs down, which reduces the prices of more commonly available cards, while driving the prices of the unavailable cards far up, such that there is a very noticeable imbalance in the market. Including the rare and powerful cards in OCAs like they should be would help stabilize the prices on both items, and keep them more in line with the rest of the market, as well as giving players the option to tank bosses in endless tower instead of using cheese strats.

Edit: Also obligatory unbox server comment about why monster drops should never be account bound. I think you've read all my arguments about this many times, but it feels like the more times we complain about something the more likely it is to be fixed.

Edited by Tolrin, 11 June 2013 - 08:49 PM.

#122 superlegit

superlegit

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:54 PM

having OCAs with DR/GR is the epitome of unbalanced. it would help the economy as you said tho.

Edited by superlegit, 11 June 2013 - 08:55 PM.

#123 Misaka00470

Misaka00470

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:07 PM

AL3 works as real pre-renewal now, but bio3 does not.
Fix bio3 pls,

#124 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:28 PM

having OCAs with DR/GR is the epitome of unbalanced. it would help the economy as you said tho.

You're right, lets all go set up our Rogue bots in Poring island etc.

These cards are not required but are a huge help to guilds doing end game PvM content (which we're going to start seeing soon), making them available is a good idea. Right now to buy any of these cards you'd be spending an absurd amount (and more than likely RMT it) and there's no reason to keep them out of the economy. It could be that they plan on putting MCAs in boxes which is an awful idea (remember how putting MCA/GR cards in the kafra shop went in Valkyrie!) besides the extra revenue I guess...but surely the recent slotted mids has filled the coffers for another month or two.

The only card of the "big three" which should be arguably left out is Maya Purple, because of its usefulness during seige.

Please update OCAs (when we get Veins) to include all the current things ingame and put GR/DR back in! Thanks!

Also unbox the airship so we can consider putting these cards in items that can be shared (like they're supposed to be!)

#125 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 10:11 PM

Unbind items such as Valk armors.
Add GR/DR to OCAs.

Thanks.

Edited by Hrishi, 11 June 2013 - 10:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users