• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LuckyLou

LuckyLou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 05:52 AM

Can some1 help me with dragon breathe build... first of all, is it a good build and a fast leveler? second, is INT the primary damage modifier for it? and also what else adds to it damage (weapon? str? upgrades? +%?)..... thanks in advance. Oh, and also what skills should go with dragon breathe while leveling...

#2 CocaCola

CocaCola

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1007 posts
  • LocationNE
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:00 AM

CS/DB builds compliment each other since neither build relies on str and benefit from vit/dex/int.

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:44 AM

Dragon Breath, as far as i am aware, depends only on your Current HP, your max SP, and Dragon Training and Dragon Breath level. It's fire element and bypasses almost everything.

It's potentially decent for leveling at high levels, where you've got a respectable max hp, but it doesn't really come into it's own without access to a Tao Gunka (even with it, at 110, it wasn't dealing enough damage).

What I see as being then new cookiecutter build is a Vit/Dex/Int dragon breath/CS build. CS is effected by strength, but not by all that much (high str will add 20-30% to the damage if you're using a hunting spear). With a kingbird hunting spear you can 1-shot almost anything you'd want to level on, usually without even endowing. I spiral leveled the whole way: Niff2/Anolians -> Jup1 -> Rachel Sanc 3 (hodremlins, cause with 1 str i wasn't quite able to 1-shot isillas with spiral, and i didn't feel like stealing Sera's +7 Cardo.

I'm envisioning something like 120 vit, 100+ dex, and the rest in int. Possibly a few bits and pieces in other stats, due to it being so cheap to add points to. Vit for durability and dragon breath, dex for cast time, and int for cast time and max sp for dragon breath and sp pool for skills in general. In renewal, 2 int reduces cast time the same as 1 dex (though you need something like 530 total dex*2 + int to get 100% reduction of variable cast time)

Skills... see the RK skill thread, as there's still debate about it.

Edited by DrAzzy, 22 October 2010 - 06:54 AM.

#4 LuckyLou

LuckyLou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 11:25 AM

thanks guys.... where can I see the RK skill thread?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users