I dont get it.. (Warpportal suspended.) - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

I dont get it.. (Warpportal suspended.)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SnowPin

SnowPin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin & Chaos

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:36 AM

So, I submit a ticket because I can't login to my warpportal directly, it makes me login via facebook. If I login directly withmy account it pops up saying warpportal is suspended and I can't make kafra cash payments...

So, I put in a ticket and ask whats up and since its taking forever for another reply I'll see what others think or if there is a mod/admin that can do anything here.

This is the response I got due to my account being suspended.

"Your warpportal is suspended beacuse of another company outside warpportal. If you would like your account unsuspended please email them and deal with it. We cannot tell you what company it is. Once you sort things out with them we can unsuspend the account."

1) how am I supposed to know who they're talking about if they won't tell me
2) how can a company outside warpportal block me?
3) ALL my games accounts still work, this just makes me sign in with facebook instead of user/pass
4) I can't get WPCash/Kafra cash because of it...

Also, is there a way to change what facebook warpportal is linked to? I want to change it to another one because I no longer use my -_-ty game facebook and want to link it to my personal one.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users