Black Market Bulk Buyer Shop Not Working - RO Bug Reporting Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Black Market Bulk Buyer Shop Not Working

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kinnay

Kinnay

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationAkron, OH
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 October 2010 - 02:17 PM

Black Market Buyer shop won't properly come up for me. I get the same error no matter what item / quantity I put in. I have more than enough money to cover the price of the items I want to buy (and MORE than enough inventory space [990/10,000 used]).

Might be something to do with my class... I'm a Mechanic. I don't have any level of vend for the normal license (you need 1 Vend as a prerequisite)... No idea if this is the underlying issue. The Merchant Buyer Shop NPC won't acknowledge me either.

#2 Miyuki

Miyuki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • LocationUnderground
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 22 October 2010 - 02:28 PM

The Buyer Shop NPC doesn't acknowledge me when I was checking that quest out on test Ygg, but I was on a Mechanic too...

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:29 AM

I get the same error no matter what item / quantity I put in.

What error?

#4 Kinnay

Kinnay

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationAkron, OH
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 October 2010 - 08:30 PM

Says something to the effect of "enter a limited price". I enter any price from 1z to 75k or so and it still gives the same "limited price" error.

#5 piri

piri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:55 AM

There are three spots you need to fill in:
quantity of items you want
price per each
total zeny you are willing to allocate towards your buying shop (limited price)

It sounds like you got the first two; the third is at the very bottom of the shop display, shown as purchase zeny limit.

If purchase zeny limit is greater than the total of all the items, you will be able to buy all the items through your shop. If you set a limit lower than the total, your shop will allow you to purchase any of the items, up to that total zeny amount. This is a way to control how much zeny is used for the buying shop, and hopefully help players from accidentally going broke.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users