Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:26 AM

Hello All!

I am in Payon Forest and I ran out of quests. Don't know where to go from here. Anyone know where I should go to get/continue the main story line quest?

P.S. Don't know if this matters but I am level 29.

*UPDATE* I have found the main quest continuation in Maple Forest. :D

Edited by TwiliteGarden, 15 June 2013 - 02:03 PM.

#2 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:04 AM

Is it even possible to run out of quests at such a low level? Even skipping dungeons, you get to level 30 as soon as you arrive into Payon.
Anyways, if you've already solver the dimension rift issue, Hyperion should have sent you to Maple Forest already.
Make sure you don't have any ! near Payon either. If everything fails, do khara quests to level up and see if anything unlocks.

#3 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:19 AM

Ya, i've seen people keep saying they run out of quest and usually it's a couple of reasons.

1. They didn't do Kharas
2. They missed a story event somewhere

Things that help but aren't needed are
4. Monster Busters
5. Dailies
6. Dungeons

But honestly, I've stopped doing dailies by the time I got to Izlude since they started costing 1 zeny each. Just smooth sailing to level 50 on my Sorc.

I remember trying to help someone with his "No quest" problem and found out that he never did the "Get 5 purple potion" quest in izlude, which pretty much starts the entire Merman story line.

So honestly, Press your "L" key and see if you missed any quest. and if not, bring up your mini map and look for any question marks.

Edited by Tetsamaru, 15 June 2013 - 11:20 AM.

#4 TwiliteGarden

TwiliteGarden

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:43 AM

I have been doing all quests meticulously and I know I have not forgotten anything. One thing I haven't been doing are the Khara quests (other than the ones that happen 'automatically'). The only quests I get on each map up to Payon Forest are the Daily quests which I am doing right now. I hope when I reach level 30 it will open up the main story quest again. :(

I will re-visit all the maps up to Payon Forest and make sure that I haven't missed anything but as I said I am 99% sure I have done them all.

Edited by TwiliteGarden, 15 June 2013 - 11:45 AM.

#5 TwiliteGarden

TwiliteGarden

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:20 PM

I just went back to all the maps and there were no quests (exclamation marks) on any of the maps other than the daily quests. Oh well, guess I will grind to level 30 to see what happens. :P

#6 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:45 PM

I just went back to all the maps and there were no quests (exclamation marks) on any of the maps other than the daily quests. Oh well, guess I will grind to level 30 to see what happens. :P

No need to grind, just do khara.
Anyways, you don't need to go back to anywhere, just use the map.

#7 TwiliteGarden

TwiliteGarden

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:56 PM

Good tip lol I feel so dumb :)

#8 TwiliteGarden

TwiliteGarden

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:07 PM

To be honest I am finding the Khara quest system to be quite intimidating. There are so many things on that window!

#9 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:12 PM

wait a minute............
you did go inside the burnt forest barrier in Payon right?

People tend to get confused there. Olivier tells you herself that to enter the burnt forest, talk to her again and click Entrance.

Did you talk to Zeras inside the barrier and they tell you to kill Imps and Gajomerts and stuff?

I know some people tend to blow through the story quest not reading on what to do and end up missing some special instructions the NPC tells you.

#10 TwiliteGarden

TwiliteGarden

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:20 PM

wait a minute............
you did go inside the burnt forest barrier in Payon right?

People tend to get confused there. Olivier tells you herself that to enter the burnt forest, talk to her again and click Entrance.

Did you talk to Zeras inside the barrier and they tell you to kill Imps and Gajomerts and stuff?

I know some people tend to blow through the story quest not reading on what to do and end up missing some special instructions the NPC tells you.

I am totally guilty of not reading the quests!

#11 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:54 PM

yeah, I'm wondering if you did the quests inside the barrier as well since after you do those, one of the quests afterwards tells you to talk to someone in maple forest

#12 TwiliteGarden

TwiliteGarden

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:20 PM

yeah, I'm wondering if you did the quests inside the barrier as well since after you do those, one of the quests afterwards tells you to talk to someone in maple forest

where exactly is this "barrior?"

#13 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:30 PM

^it's the large burnt area in Payon (if you remember one of the cutscenes that took place there, Saintess Aione is sitting near it to keep the barrier up). If you did all the quests that the crusaders give you, you meet up with Olivier in front of the barrier and you talk to her to get sent inside it (and do the other quests that Tetsamaru mentioned)

The Dimensional Crack is inside it. You can kinda see the barrier area while going on the path to the Maple Forest entrance:
http://www.roguard.n...aps/?map=111103

googled for some images of it:
http://i659.photobuc...30_18_11_01.jpg

http://i659.photobuc...30_18_11_05.jpg

Edited by inuko23, 15 June 2013 - 03:35 PM.

#14 TwiliteGarden

TwiliteGarden

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:06 AM

^it's the large burnt area in Payon (if you remember one of the cutscenes that took place there, Saintess Aione is sitting near it to keep the barrier up). If you did all the quests that the crusaders give you, you meet up with Olivier in front of the barrier and you talk to her to get sent inside it (and do the other quests that Tetsamaru mentioned)

Shouldn't there be an exclamation mark on my map where Saintess Aione is? If so, I don't see it.

#15 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:57 AM

It's not the Saintness, it's Olivier, and if you have indeed blasted through the text without reading like you said you're guilty of doing, you have ALREADY talked to Olivier. Thus removing the question mark because you completed the "Talk to Olivier" quest.

The rest of the quest is inside the barrier.

You need to talk to her again and click "Entrance" to actually go inside the barrier.

#16 TwiliteGarden

TwiliteGarden

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:25 AM

It's not the Saintness, it's Olivier, and if you have indeed blasted through the text without reading like you said you're guilty of doing, you have ALREADY talked to Olivier. Thus removing the question mark because you completed the "Talk to Olivier" quest.

The rest of the quest is inside the barrier.

You need to talk to her again and click "Entrance" to actually go inside the barrier.

Ok I will give that a try thanks!

#17 9410130504212743527

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:42 AM

I had this happen to me earlier.

Check if you killed the Miho boss, Payon Quest chain will dissapear if you fail that mission, as it wont show up on the map.

You need to walk to his general area to re=start the quest chain.

#18 TwiliteGarden

TwiliteGarden

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1308 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:43 AM

I finally figured it out. I had to go over to where that Chief Whirimizu guy was and it started a quest! Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users