Humans happened.

#27 VolunteerMod05

VolunteerMod05

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 398 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:31 AM

Please do not make new topics spreading fear, uncertainty, and doubt. This includes conspiracy theory threads. I've PMed a Community Manager about this recent occurrence for further review. The reports are appreciated.

#28 iyoter

iyoter

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 566 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:46 AM

Just what is the population in this server? There's too many Zenies wtf. Even -_- seaRO2 before with the daily quest bug did not become like this in just 2 - 3 months.

#29 Skyton

Skyton

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationFrance (62)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:54 AM

I was wondering too ... Gothic Loli (2) 2k->10k ? xD wow i can sell mine now
And last week i saw someone with like 4 same costumes in AH : all 3 slot with 2 sloted rune and the last slot not punched ... at a 10k price. exploit or 500$ in craft ? if you want the name i give it in pm :P

Edited by Skyton, 16 June 2013 - 12:55 AM.

#30 elvenne

elvenne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:08 AM

Evidently, they should do something about it asap or...

#31 3473130513052652487

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:08 AM

Please do not make new topics spreading fear, uncertainty, and doubt. This includes conspiracy theory threads. I've PMed a Community Manager about this recent occurrence for further review. The reports are appreciated.

It is not spreading fear, uncertainty and doubt if we just say what we have seen or?

I mean 2 days ago I was checking ah for Super Punchers, 2 pages full including overpriced ones. After 1 min i refreshed and ALL were gone even the overpriced. Just stating what I have observed. People can think what they want to it.

#32 Owlsu

Owlsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:11 AM

Remember, just because a lot of items are for sale at utterly stupid prices it doesn't mean they are actually worth that amount or will even sell for that much.

Just compare it to every single time a new costume or accessory box has been released - someone will buy about 20 of the things and then suddenly decide that they feel nurses hats are worth 800z each.

They have 9 of them and stick every single one up for sale at 800z each then about 12 hours later all of them have been pushed back 10 pages and the new, real, average price is something like 150z.

I don't know exactly what has happened in-game as I haven't checked yet but it sounds like someone or a group of people have gone around buying up items in mass and selling them at hugely inflated prices, then regular sellers have gone onto the AH and seen that the new average is stupidly high then put there's on for the same price thinking they can earn that amount of Zeny too.

I doubt very few items like capes at 90k Zeny will even sell to be honest.

I still see the occasional wedding dress for sale for something like 300k Zeny which is always amusing.

#33 xGanelon

xGanelon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:14 AM

I have also closely monitored auction activities for the last 3 days and I really saw something wrong with it, because kafra items and 3 slots costumes suddenly disappears in auction in just seconds, even after people have refilled the auction with new set of kafra items with a higher price. There is really someone buying all kafra items and rare costumes and this someone has to have unlimited zenny to be able to buy every kafra item and rare costumes in the auction, deleting all statements from players wont solve any problem, doing something fast and addressing this problem should be done before the server dies before we know it. This is not a conspiracy, this is a fact, this statement is from my own experience alone.Give us a fast and honest statement regarding this matter, we are not 3 year old children that you can just give a candy just to stop crying, we are matured individuals who just want a game that is worth our time, effort and money. I might get banned in forums or my post might be deleted after I post this, but I don't care, I just want to let other people know the real situation of the server because they deserve the truth.

#34 Skyton

Skyton

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationFrance (62)

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:18 AM

I have also closely monitored auction activities for the last 3 days and I really saw something wrong with it, because kafra items and 3 slots costumes suddenly disappears in auction in just seconds, even after people have refilled the auction with new set of kafra items with a higher price. There is really someone buying all kafra items and rare costumes and this someone has to have unlimited zenny to be able to buy every kafra item and rare costumes in the auction, deleting all statements from players wont solve any problem, doing something fast and addressing this problem should be done before the server dies before we know it. This is not a conspiracy, this is a fact, this statement is from my own experience alone.Give us a fast and honest statement regarding this matter, we are not 3 year old children that you can just give a candy just to stop crying, we are matured individuals who just want a game that is worth our time, effort and money. I might get banned in forums or my post might be deleted after I post this, but I don't care, I just want to let other people know the real situation of the server because they deserve the truth.

I stated this, and i agree with you :)

#35 Fold

Fold

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • LocationPallet Town
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:20 AM

Posted Image

#36 elvenne

elvenne

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:23 AM

totally agree with it

#37 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:24 AM

Regardless of what's going on with the market, this needs to be resolved as soon as possible.

#38 Owlsu

Owlsu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:26 AM

I don't know if this is really related to what everyone is talking about or anything, but I spend most of my time at the AH and until about a week ago a typical hour of refreshing the AH would provide a good mixture of about roughly -

20% weapons
10% accessories
30% costumes
10% costume accessories
10% armour
10% misc items and quest items
10% kafra shop items

Just roughly.

In the past week or few days even, it's like almost every single costume and costume accessory has gone, the whole thing is full up now with Pandora boxes and mallets or just really expensive dye and spinels etc with the occasional bit of weapon or armour thrown in.

I mean they're still there for sale, but the amount is clearly noticeable how much they've dropped.

Before I could refresh it for about 20 seconds and see something now 5 minutes can go without something like a costume being posted.

I don't know if it's me just being unlucky or whatever but things do feel like they have slowed down ever since that costume fusion thing was added.

#39 SwiftEdge

SwiftEdge

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:29 AM

All I know is, something weird is going on. I've been waiting for days to find reasonably priced Devil Wings. Nothing below 50k.

(ps: totally trading Angel Wings 1 slot for Devil Wings if anyone is up for it)

#40 RenovatioRO2

RenovatioRO2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:31 AM

Kafra:Zeny ratio has done up over 50% in the last few hours.

#41 Skyton

Skyton

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationFrance (62)

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:33 AM

Life of a trader :D

#42 xGanelon

xGanelon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:33 AM

I hate to say this, even if they happen to locate or ban the person responsible for this, the amount of zenny circulating in game has been overly pumped up, thus destroyed permanently the balance of the economy and so, even we all don't like it, the only way is a MAJOR ROLL BACK and MAJOR OVERHAUL of the game's security system in order to prevent future instances of the same kind.

#43 ShardRaldevius

ShardRaldevius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:36 AM

I hate to say this, even if they happen to locate or ban the person responsible for this, the amount of zenny circulating in game has been overly pumped up, thus destroyed permanently the balance of the economy and so, even we all don't like it, the only way is a MAJOR ROLL BACK and MAJOR OVERHAUL of the game's security system in order to prevent future instances of the same kind.

AKA R.I.P

#44 Skyton

Skyton

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationFrance (62)

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:39 AM

There is no way for a rollback ... but they need to think about how to balance the eco.

Some solution :

delete AH ;D and create a special channel TRADE

Edited by Skyton, 16 June 2013 - 01:41 AM.

#45 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:42 AM

Hmm Money the root of all gaming destruction?

FF14 anyone ^.^

#46 xGanelon

xGanelon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:44 AM

AKA R.I.P

It is excruciating to admit but if they wont make the necessary actions, even how harsh it will be, the server will die, But I, together with all my members and friends, still firmly believe that the RO2 Management team can fix this matter.

#47 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:49 AM

so exactly the problems in game are two things then the market and colo ?
was there anything else wrong with ro on a scale like market and colo

#48 ShardRaldevius

ShardRaldevius

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:50 AM

It is excruciating to admit but if they wont make the necessary actions, even how harsh it will be, the server will die, But I, together with all my members and friends, still firmly believe that the RO2 Management team can fix this matter.

I agree dude.

#49 timothyjames

timothyjames

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:56 AM

http://bit.ly/12ODL4N

uploaded with the 3rd conspiracy. hope you'll like what my mind thinks.

#50 Animus87

Animus87

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:56 AM

Making things easier to get can be a starter to balance economy like instead of random boxes put costumes. May not help completely but it will lower prices or at least put a cap on some of the items out there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users