#1 Nyima

Nyima

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:14 AM

Hey Guys :)

I'm thinking about starting to play RO2, so now here's my question:
What class should I choose? Which one is easy to level with, if your new, which one doesn't need a lot of supplies (cause I won't have money for long time...)
By looking for skills etc. I think good classes for beginners are Thief or Swordsman... Which one is better?

Thanks in advance
Greets, Ny

#2 Wtfast

Wtfast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAlberta channel 5
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:51 AM

lvling in RO2 is really easy, you prob dont even need to spend money to buy pots to hit lvl 50 (I didnt)

#3 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 16 June 2013 - 10:49 AM

Assassin is probably going to be the easiest to play. (click on things, don't stand in fire, mash buttons)

Knight/Warrior is a lot harder because there's an extra step involved. (click on things, don't stand in fire, make sure other people don't stand in fire either, mash buttons)

#4 5006130516092051247

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationHighland Heights, Kentucky
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin (RO2)

Posted 16 June 2013 - 12:51 PM

The Swordsman class is the class I began the game with and I am now a Knight. The Swordsman gets gear with a substantial amount of health and you will be able to solo your way through many fights with your substantial amount of health. You will not kill enemies as quickly as the Thief, but you will definitely be able to live longer in many situations that other classes would die in!

#5 HandyManny

HandyManny

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:39 PM

I would have to say the best thing to do is just pick what ever is your fav style. There realy is no ONE class better then the others. Money isent that hard to get. Google on farming tectice for RO2 and pick what suits you best. I have lvl 25+ of every char type and i use some for diff farming systems and others for trolling fun. Best thing is to go with that you do know. If you played MMORPG's in the past then you should know what i mean. If you like range fighting then Archer or Mage is good, if you wana just jump in and kill then Thief, or Swordsman. or if you wana help others but still play solo at times then Acolyte is good too. Just make one of each play to level 10 or so and get a feel for the toon then go from there, thats what i did at first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users