Can't sign in to warpportal. - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Can't sign in to warpportal.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dodaran

dodaran

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:36 AM

When I sign in with the wrong password it gives the standard error, When I sign in with the correct pass word it diverts me back to log in. If try to connect via facebook I get the following error.

Server Error in '/' Application.

The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

Source Error:

Line 1182: finally
Line 1183: {
Line 1184: webRequest.GetResponse().GetResponseStream().Close();
Line 1185: responseReader.Close();
Line 1186: responseReader = null;

Source File: c:\WWWPortal\WarpportalDev\Account\FBRegistration.aspx.cs Line: 1184

Stack Trace:

[WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.]
System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() +6117395
FB_Registration.WebResponseGet(HttpWebRequest webRequest) in c:\WWWPortal\WarpportalDev\Account\FBRegistration.aspx.cs:1184
FB_Registration.WebDataRequest(Method method, String url, String postData) in c:\WWWPortal\WarpportalDev\Account\FBRegistration.aspx.cs:1156
FB_Registration.FacebookAuthentication() in c:\WWWPortal\WarpportalDev\Account\FBRegistration.aspx.cs:238
FB_Registration.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\WWWPortal\WarpportalDev\Account\FBRegistration.aspx.cs:60
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +91
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +74
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2207

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users