Making Zeny as Lone Players? - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Making Zeny as Lone Players?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Adelicia

Adelicia

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:17 AM

I've been playing Ragnarok since the original game. Way back then, I really enjoyed just solo grinding through different maps and dungeons, farming for different materials to make different rare items, farming different mobsto get rare cards, and consuming my anime/ chatting with friends/instant msging/etc. WIth Ragnarok 2, It was fine lvling up and going through different maps, different mobs, but end game has been a horrible shade of... sand... I only do dungeons when friends are on, fearful of pug parties, and trying to make zeny. The ruins/essence/etc drop from any mobs, so I've been killing Looters for scratch thief cards. I think I'm ready to tear my eyes out, I'm so tired of seeing sand. That map isn't even pretty. But it seems like at endgame, the map selections are pretty limited with only one zone for lvl 50s. So for others that aren't in big guilds that like to do things on their own, what do you guys do to make zeny? Are there other mobs that you can solo?

Btw I'm already doing some of the other stuff, like gathering/converting/selling materials, checking crafting prices craft/resell.

Edited by Adelicia, 25 June 2013 - 06:18 AM.

#2 Navy

Navy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:30 AM

You can always redo old dungeon solo, at level 50 you should be able to solo Moonlight or something, get ori/elu power and resell. It's not much money, but it is a different pace then stupid sands.

#3 Turniper

Turniper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:37 AM

I've been soloing the last bosses of CGS, Sandstorm, and Sandarman hard for some nice designs and Karnium drops during happy hours. I've gotten a design before (the damn thing wont sell though) so it is a decent way of making money. Sadly this may only be viable for BMs. Though you could try to duo it and split the sales price of any loot.

#4 Cthulhuzealot

Cthulhuzealot

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 188 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:18 AM

Lol... go farm The Abandoned Lab bosses and smelt the gear they drop, easy money from ori powder and elu powder. If you have an Alchemist then you can refine powder into crystals then elu/Ori pieces. I've been making z like that. It takes like 2 hours of farming the bosses to get like 200z from ori/elu. Smelting gear is the key to get money here. Don't waste your time looking for a party for Ori hunting and stuff like that.

#5 asabayou

asabayou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:16 AM

i actually can make money from selling materials dropped by bosses in RHD. Everytime I get one I immediately register it in AH but first check other sellers and sell mine for cheaper! so far, it's my way of making money and selling my rocket punchers. it's a decent profit against repair/travel/pots cost (well i use the spinel repair kit sometimes and i'm a tank and don't need much pots lol)

Edited by asabayou, 26 June 2013 - 06:20 AM.

#6 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts
  • LocationWarpportal Forums (RO2)

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:19 AM

A long time ago, i used to make zeny by either doing these things:

STC Card Collection
Farming Yggdrasil herbs and selling them into auction
selling continuous stacks of master reds

#7 ruusei

ruusei

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 June 2013 - 09:28 AM

I used to STC/hoard cards, take time and farm low level mobs away from new players, gather firaments, etc. it's not that hard if you actually took time into it and looked on the auction to see what people tend to buy/sell the most, also making master pots, or even trying to find a artisan/blacksmith rare recipes in rhds, try to remember to do dailys.

#8 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:53 AM

What i was mainly afraid of is prices going further down hill in future patches, which i was afraid myself that would of made it harder to get zeny :C

#9 Vandrewmm

Vandrewmm

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 245 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:51 AM

I think farming rare cards for lower level is really profitable with everyone making alts now and selling lower level content cheaply will also help increase revenue! by playing on quantity of good sold rather than quality! + farming mats for jobs like chef is also good :)

#10 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:56 AM

People Have their methods C:, things always are positive in the end! :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users