2 handed axes only count as 1 hand in mechanics hand - Page 2 - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

2 handed axes only count as 1 hand in mechanics hand

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 mikayel

mikayel

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 796 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:28 PM

I'm assuming that wasn't aimed at me as I never suggested turning Mechanics into melee Rangers, if anything Axe Tornado should reflect Ignition Break more.

EDIT: I think you're confusing me with some other people -- I think Mado's fine (if anything, it needs some help in terms of bug-fixes (healing bug) and making access to Mado's easier, perhaps offering some gear related boosts to SP and damage, even).

Edited by mikayel, 01 July 2013 - 04:31 PM.

#27 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:42 PM

Yeah, it was aimed towards Lunebeam. Those minor suggestions / bug fixes sounds fine to me too and the bug really has been in for a long time for no reason.

Ignition Break requires something like 25 job levels though and it's quite ridiculous and is more like late-game 3rd class. Kind of nice for the shadow chasers to copy early on though.

#28 mikayel

mikayel

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 796 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:59 PM

Yeah, the amount of skill points necessary for IB is ridiculous considering how DB is so easily attained but useless until later.

The damage potential is about right, IMO, considering RK's can chain BB with IB where-as a mech will only have hamerfall to drop (unless you want to cart-revo, I guess?)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users