[Classic] What is the best build to AFK Alchemist? - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Classic] What is the best build to AFK Alchemist?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cabelim

Cabelim

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:00 PM

Hi guys, like topic says I want know what is the best build to level my alchemist AFK, with Homunculus, AGI or VIT build?

If you would suggest status distribuition and good gears to the build choosen as well, I'll apreciate.

#2 Mute

Mute

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:45 PM

honestly both agi and vit work fine. ive afked gearless vit alches and gearless agi alches to 99, without any noticeable difference in survivability. with both vit and agi builds you wont be dying much after 80+. your main concern is orc archers because when your homunculus is low level it might not kill it before it kills your alch. horn shield might help a little with that though.

#3 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:54 PM

I would go for vit/int personnaly with healing autocast cards and Defense / Reductions gears. I think its the best way to survive its not the cheapest way though.

Agi isn't bad either, but if you get overcrowded by monsters and an archer appear your safety is compromised

#4 Cabelim

Cabelim

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:15 PM

Thanks for the help, I'll stick with VIT then. :-)

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:56 PM

If you're going to do nothing except AFK, go agi/vit build.

Of course, that can't do anything othr than AFK

I did that pre-renewal. If semi-afk, throw down hydras to get more exp taps (it markedly improves exp/hr)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users