Niff Kafra Card - Forum Event: Design a Card Effect - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Niff Kafra Card

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Quazera

Quazera

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 October 2010 - 07:42 PM

well, I dunno if the niff kafra has a name and I know she's not even a main kafra... but I seriously think she's unique enough to get a card:D

Story:

"Being on the slightly lazier percentage of the world's population Kafra (nameD:?) wasn't looking forward to going through the labyrinth of tunnels in Yggdrasil roots. So when she heard of an alternate way of getting there she jump on it; Litterally. But the local bungee jump of umbala isn't exactly safe...and even though (nameD:?) got there on time she's never been exactly the same every again."

Compound:

- footgear

Effects:

- allows use of level the skill leap (the TK one:D)
- Has the chance of recovering 5% HP while physically attacking @ .5% chance and a chance of recovering 5% SP while casting skills @ .5% chance.
- Chance of regaining HP/SP is increased by .1% for every refine level of the footgear it is compounded to.

------

I guess the % procs can be tweeked a bit but i took into account the new refine rates of things~ (since they can get to +20 now right?) but anyways~ +10 is still a good +1% meaning like 1.5% total~. Tried to make it fair to those who aren't melee as well, so casting any skill offensive, etc has a chance to triggering the effect. But to make things clear, if you cast an offensive skill like Clashing spiral or Double straff it doesn't trigger the HP regen, only the SP one. You have to be just attacking with regular hits to trigger the HP partC:

(oh and if anyone's been to niff you should know~ the kafra steals HP and SP from you when you're using her services;P I guess if she steals from you its like recovering for her~ Ao I made it recov instead of stealing from enemy~ since I don't think monsters have Sp anywaysXD)

Edited by Quazera, 23 October 2010 - 07:59 PM.

#2 Versailles

Versailles

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 08:20 PM

+1
Great story line. Fits perfectly with the RO storyline. Even clears up the mystery as to how the haunted Kafra Gal came to be.
Good job on choosing the effects. Reasonable percent chances and the HP/SP is just right. not too much not too little. ( I like how the HP/SP gain also has to do with the fact that the Haunted Kafra steals Hp/SP)

Nice card, I hope it gets chosen.

#3 Emichio

Emichio

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 751 posts
  • LocationProntera

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:13 AM

0.5% of getting 5% would be insane when used with Rideword Hat or Nidhorgg's Shadow Garb, for a total of 2.5% of getting 10% SP back ;o! ( at +0 ).

Itd boost the sp regain to at least 250%, effects like 0.5% of 1% might be nice enough tho :o

Edited by Jaibuu, 02 December 2010 - 09:13 AM.

#4 Abhi

Abhi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationI will never tell.
  • Server:Odin

Posted 06 February 2011 - 04:38 AM

pew <333

#5 Iboo

Iboo