• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 NateicusMazimus

NateicusMazimus

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:55 AM

Pretty much what the topic title is... How do you even go from job lvl 10 to ninja? do you become another class and then go to alberta and then to the ninja guild or what? do you have to pay? because there is no ninja guide in the starting newbie area. this really has given me a headache someone mind answering this little question?

#2 mikayel

mikayel

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 796 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:06 AM

Go to Alberta as if to become a merchant, then exit the building and talk to the ninja (Cougar?) outside on the wall. He'll warp you to Amatsu for free.

#3 NateicusMazimus

NateicusMazimus

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:15 AM

Can you change jobs after you already have one? Say i become a merchant, can i leave the noob area and still become a ninja? Do i even ahve to have a job to leave the noob area? My friend says you do but i think he might be retarded.

#4 mikayel

mikayel

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 796 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:31 AM

BTW: I'm assuming you're talking about Renewal -- I haven't played classic in a while now so I'm not sure if it's novice grounds are different.

You don't have to become whatever job you say you're going to be from noob area.

In novice training grounds they only send you to the city -- so if you say "Alberta -- Merchant" that does NOT start the merchant job change at all, it just sends you to the city. You can only leave the novice grounds as a novice, you cannot change your job there -- that happens in the city you choose.

Once you actually change to a merchant you cannot go on any other path, but so long as you don't fully become one you're fine.

Walkthrough: http://irowiki.org/w...ge_Guides#Ninja

Edited by mikayel, 30 June 2013 - 10:32 AM.

#5 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 30 June 2013 - 12:22 PM

if youre still having issues PM me IG.... IGN: Okami Maru... ill walk you through the whole thing step by step

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users