3 replies to this topic

#1 Kyusuk

Kyusuk

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:45 AM

Hi,

3 days ago I lvl up to 50 (happy :p_laugh:  it was a non-stop leveling from 39 to 50 on sunday :P ) and one friend told me this:

1.- First, you have to farm your RHD gear (blue)  with that you can go to Bapho [N] or PvE [N] and farm your epic gear

2.- With Epic gear you can go to Hard Mode (bapho and pve) and after that CoA [N] etc..etc..etc

When I lvl up to 50, that time I had 40 and 43 gear (green and blue) with 3,8k HP aprox. After farming my RHD gear (and Crafted Apostle Dual Dagger) + buying 5 STC (not Normal+)  + Acc, necklace, rings, etc. My HP go up to 4,5k aprox.

Build: 41 str + 41 AGI

Base HP : 4,500

Base HP + Bless : 5,000+

No VIP.

Now im currently looking for Bapho [N] for my tokens (epic gear) but...I was looking this forum (Rogue topic) and found this....

http://forums.warppo...gues-out-there/

Rogue lvl 50 with RHD gear (or crafted weapon or colo weapon) with 5,5k , 5,7k, 5,8k UNBUFFED ...ONLY with RHD gear...and thats my question.. How they do that? 

I tried to figure it out but nothing...I don't know where those 1,000 HP+ ( 167 VIT points ) of difference go :p_swt:  Thx for the help :p_idea: 

#2 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 03 July 2013 - 07:29 AM

crafted vs colo weapon is a huge difference (like 200-300 hp)

but the answer to your Q is probably VIP

#3 RyeAkai

RyeAkai

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:19 AM

crafted vs colo weapon is a huge difference (like 200-300 hp)

but the answer to your Q is probably VIP

I think its a little bit of both. With VIP he'd have 4950hp (asuming he has 4500), so to get to those 5,5k, he really needs a few pieces from colo gear.

#4 Elysion

Elysion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:20 AM

Im not sure 5.8k unbuffed with only rhd gear is possible I was vit runing my RHD and normal raid gear, and didnt get to 6k unbuffed untill i got my colo weapon. I could see 5.8k unbuffed with normal raid gear vit runed, assuming vip of course.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users