#1 brunuspp

brunuspp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:39 AM

HELLO

TODAY I STARTED TO PLAY.
AFTER THE TUTORIAL IN TOWN TRY TO ENTER THE SITES, BUT WHEN ARRIVE BY, AM SENT BACK TO THE CITY CENTRE.
PLEASE HELP ME!

#2 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:42 AM

The Sites?

Do you mean the Dragon Saga Website or?

#3 brunuspp

brunuspp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:59 AM

SORRY, PROBLEM IN PORTALS!!!

#4 brunuspp

brunuspp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:01 AM

Reinstalled and it did not work! still stuck in the first town after the tutorial. I confess that early in the game now disappoints me. I found it very interesting but I can not play ....

#5 Metisu

Metisu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • LocationBulgaria
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:35 AM

Start reading, there's probably 5 threads like these, instead of spamming the board with the same thread follow one one the others, regarding your problem, I guess they're working on the fix just sit tight and wait, thanks.

#6 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:47 AM

As Metisu stated, this issue is something we are aware of.  We are working on a fix for it and we plan to compensate our wonderful users for these issues. 

#7 brunuspp

brunuspp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 04:08 AM

STUCK IN CONTINUOUS ODELIA!!
PERSONAL COMPLICATED!

#8 Metisu

Metisu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 12 July 2013 - 05:17 AM

Jesus you people hurt my brain every time you make this short posts about your problem, we need information, information leads to theories, theories read to data, data leads to conclusion, conclusion leads to fixing. THANK YOU now give me more information about your problem what exactly is happening, are you just stuck because of invisible walls, or are you stuck because you get teleported back to the center of the town when you try approaching a portal, if so there are a lot of threads that already contain the fix, now please like I've stated some days ago above, READ THE THREADS, there are a lot of people with problems it would do us better if you started reading, now give me a PM with more information about your problem brunuspp.

#9 brunuspp

brunuspp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:02 AM

As you said, just read the posts. I had written this post in começoe that when I approach a portal'm teleported back to the city center! I just do not get the game. Friend is difficult ....

#10 Metisu

Metisu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:47 AM

There's already a fix for that, kind of. Go read threads in Technical Support I don't remember which one it was exactly.

#11 brunuspp

brunuspp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:42 AM

I've done this fix! it was downloading the file patc.id and replace it in the game folder, then update the parh again and voila! Like I said, I've done! But nothing has changed! There is patience ...

#12 Metisu

Metisu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:16 AM

NO, make someone get your ass to the portal, that should work.

#13 brunuspp

brunuspp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:59 AM

Are responses like this that make people willing to care for the game as I do not believe in his potential. What I hope is only one solution and not be offended for free!

#14 Metisu

Metisu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 12 July 2013 - 01:12 PM

So you're saying that I should just randomly start profiting form explaining to people how to bypass these problems? Make profit from something I do not own? Listen, if you don't want my help fine look at me caring for someone like you, if you do want my help use the method I told you about if not just stop playing the game and go play WoW or something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users