Call for Disconnecting/Channel Switch proof - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Call for Disconnecting/Channel Switch proof

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:00 PM

Please post videos or pictures of disconnecting issues, specifically from Colosseum and Dungeons. Also also submit any channel switching problems here too.

Anything that can be abused, please Pm it to me and Njoror. 

#2 DivingWarrior

DivingWarrior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:46 AM

Since this problem persists for me all the time, I would offer for you guys to do real time testing with me.

I can show you what we have found so far DOES work (Rapid switching, instant walking into dungeons within 5-10 minutes after login) and how things tend to NOT work out.

Interested? Real time monitoring might be a little more useful than videos. 

#3 Izbay

Izbay

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:41 PM

Hello there! I'm one of the many plagued by the dungeon crash issue. I've uploaded a video of the defect in action here: http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

It's 100% reproducable. Entering or exiting any dungeon outside of 2-3 minutes from logging in causes this issue every time. All players and monsters despawn, messages don't go through, and spells aren't castable. Attempting to log out or change character does not work. Essentially the player seems to become disconnected but the client does not alert them it has happened. The only escape is a hard close and reopen. Portals to and from towns do not cause this issue. Only dungeons and the Colosseum as far as I can tell.

My system specs:

Operating System: Windows 8 Pro 64-bit
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
RAM: 7.00GB Single-Channel DDR2 
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. M52L-S3 (Socket M2)
Graphics: T230H (1920x1080@60Hz) 896MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
Hard Drive: 140GB Western Digital WDC SCSI Disk Device (SATA)

Please let me know if I can provide any further information to assist in tracking down and repairing this defect. Thanks!

#4 GabranthXII

GabranthXII

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:18 AM

The latest patch (WoE) seems to have fixed the problem for me! Finally!

#5 5855130503134738670

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:59 PM

Izbay, we cant access your vídeo.

I have the same problem since ever...

I couldnt test yet after WoE patch because of the issues with character selection that was doing right now.

#6 DivingWarrior

DivingWarrior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:22 AM

Afte WoE Patch, this did not occur anymore.

However, now the daily quests are bugged and cant be selected anymore...

#7 CoreDragon

CoreDragon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:27 AM

After the emergency patch, I attempted to go into COLO at 1am PST (4am EST) and i got disconnected.  Since then, I have not been able to log into my account because it gives me a "Can't find an account" error.  I've attached a screenshot.  Its important that I get in asap because I am a Guild Master and since WoE is running... it's tough on my guildies if I can't be there to lead them =(.  Thanks so much!

-Hasuka

mpn3.jpg

Edited by CoreDragon, 11 July 2013 - 07:27 AM.

#8 Izbay

Izbay

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:00 PM

Confirmed my issue is fixed as of WoE

#9 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:38 AM

Please post videos or pictures of disconnecting issues, specifically from Colosseum and Dungeons. Also also submit any channel switching problems here too.

Anything that can be abused, please Pm it to me and Njoror. 

That is hard for me, zambee. Because when the client crashes, the screen just goes black and the client closes with no notice, no error message, no anything... But let me see if I can get a video or something like that.

#10 RavenWinguard

RavenWinguard

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 12:11 AM

Character name: SvetaYuschenka

Lvl: 50

Job: Assassin

Server: Odin

So I have been experiencing this issue since past weeks. No matter what characters I play, I often get disconnected from server (either game crash or unable to connect to server). I know it's not my internet or pc problem because I could play just fine in dunegons (except bugged dungeons like pirate ship, please fix that ASAP too!!). I even left my RO 2 open the whole night for personal vendor purpose and it worked just fine! What troubles me the most is, currently I'm trying to accumulate blood points to get colo weapon (not to mention it's super expensive! 712k blood points!) or else I wouldn't even be able to start BAPHO/ PVE Arena in Hard more. However, today as soon as pressed enter button to enter colo the message "unable to connect to server" popped out. After I restarted the game, I couldn't enter the colo anymore as I got warped to prontera. Moreover, I didn't get blood points. Please! Refund my blood points and fix this ASAP!

I've submitted a ticket regarding this issue, and I thought that I should post it here as well. I'm sorry if I sound angry but I really do am angry. This is a ridiculous error and such issue shouldn't have occurred. Not to mention how much time and effort I have lost or wasted just because of this stupid problem.

I don't think any screen shot is necessary.

#11 RavenWinguard

RavenWinguard

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:30 AM

*revision

not only colosseum, such problem also accurs when i tried to warp to PVE arena and Baphomet

#12 IItzNate

IItzNate

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:50 AM

How is it this isnt fixed yet? I and many others quit months ago because of this.   

http://forums.warppo...t/#entry1356915

"From Njoror:

If you are referencing the issue where players are being dropped from the server, our dev team has been working on fixing this, but the fix for it wasn't ready for this morning's patch.

We realize a lot of Windows 8 users are experiencing this, but as are many other players. We are pushing them to get this fixed ASAP since it is a frustrating issue, so they know it's a priority.

Yes, this is, if not top, one of the top priority fixes we are pushing the dev team to fix.

They have been investigating what is causing it, but have not been able to develop a proper fix for it yet.

But be assured that they are working on it."

#13 AuraAsesina

AuraAsesina

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:46 AM

I have the same problem, "Can't connect to server, please try again later", the most annoying part is that this only happens to me 90% of times that I try to log in or enter a dungeon/switching map. I couldn't even go to Baphomet normal with my guild, because of this problem. So i can only play when the game wants (I have already tryed compatibility mode and video configuration, no changes).

P.D.: NOPE it's not lag.

#14 franfiasko

franfiasko

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:36 PM

hola, no se si me responderan porque escribo en español pero nada pierdo con intentar

a mi espada de baphomet le puse un ELEMENTO para derrotar condores más facilmente en dayr dessert, pero cada vez que uso la espada durante un rato el juego se detiene y cierra el juego, esto no me pasa con ninguna otra espada solo las que tienen ELEMENTOS contrarios a los de los mob's, (antes me pasaba lo mismo y vi que a otros tambien, pero en el ultimo parche me dijeron que se habia solucionado, cosa que no paso) denme una solucion por favor, mi player es franfiaskopsic master warrior lvl 5.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users