Quest Timer Bug - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Quest Timer Bug

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 PantherVFS

PantherVFS

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:39 PM

Aloha~

I live in Hawaii and have noticed a timer bug with some quests.  I first noticed it in Izlude with the punching game and the insult game.  They said I had to wait three hours but I would have to wait four.  Just now I failed the Rune Knight last Test (I know, I should not have failed =P) and it says to wait ten minutes, but my timer is giving me an hour and ten minute wait.

Is this due to me not having day light savings in this area?  Just thought I'd bring it up for any other Hawaii players that might experience this ^^

Thank you for all of your hard work~!  This is an amazing social game and I am glad you are all around.

Sincerely, 

With much Aloha

- Felix

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:19 PM

This is a known issue, the first time you relog or change maps after getting a timer, it gains an hour (only during daylight savings time). The GMs eventually got fed up with HQ not getting a proper fix out, and reduced a bunch of timers by an hour (you might have noticed that during the last week of izlude festival, the base cooldown was 2 hours not 3)

Edited by DrAzzy, 14 July 2013 - 06:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users