• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BubbaX123

BubbaX123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:28 AM

I have read the wiki and it didnt help much because the invisiable wall still gets me everytime

isnt there a easier way to get through this 

#2 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:48 PM

nothing much I can suggest but ask for buffs (agi,bless and kyrie) and just feel the map. also just get a warp there so you can try again. You don't have to fight the monsters just outrun them

#3 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:16 AM

Use your mouse cursor and scan the screen, looking at where the green box shows up. If you see a green box on a cell, it means its walkable.

Start with the mouse near your character, and check every direction around you for walkable cells. When you find one, continue moving the mouse in that direction until you find an unwalkable cell. Walk there, and repeat the process.

#4 Baturiano

Baturiano

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 3058 posts
  • LocationToronto Canada
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:51 AM

Use your mouse cursor and scan the screen, looking at where the green box shows up. If you see a green box on a cell, it means its walkable.

Start with the mouse near your character, and check every direction around you for walkable cells. When you find one, continue moving the mouse in that direction until you find an unwalkable cell. Walk there, and repeat the process.

You have to outrun the monsters before stopping otherwise you're screwed. But this is basically how you're suppose to do it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users