7/17 Disneyland Opening Day Maintenance - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

7/17 Disneyland Opening Day Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
130 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:10 AM

Decades before Star Tours, California Adventure and the Euro Disney there was just the little park in Anaheim California. Dubbed "Walt's Folly", by it's opening day on July 17th, 1955 it was overbudget, and underfinished. The water fountains didn't work and in the 100 degree heat women's heels were getting caught in the melting asphalt. The majestic Mark Twain riverboat nearly capsized from the massive load of riders, many of whom entered with counterfeit tickets. What was supposed to be a small preview to the press ended up being dubbed "Black Sunday" by the cast members. Disneyland 1955 is a fascinating historical piece, back when people dressed up in their Sunday finest to go to the park, Jungle Cruise skippers played it mostly straight and you paid for rides by the ticket.

There was even a intimate apparel shop/exhibit on Main Street hosted by "The Wonderful Wizard of Bras"

http://www.yesterland.com/dl1955.html

On to the notes!

Eclage Rumors about a King quest fixed. Stuck players can speak with Eclage Guard Minuel to proceed with the quest after maintenance.

Selected Kafra Shop Boxes being made vendable

• Neuralizer Box
  • Marriage Covenant
  • Battle Manual Box
  • Insurance Package
  • Bubble Gum Box
  • Token of Siegfried Box
  • Job Manual 50 Box
Groove pack items added to Boxter, Boxter will give Groove packs for Brownie points

Ur Greaves effects corrected to match in-game description, will properly lower maxHP until upgraded.

Gramps is being moved behind the counter to keep him from being mobbed

-Fixed Merry Badger dialog

Kagerou Oboro gear update: 

Fixed and error with the Kagerou/Oboro item enchanter
-Raksasa Dagger & Huumas were not being recognized as valid 
-Samurai Spector now drops Huuma Thunder (Kagerou/Oboro Weapon) 
-Ice Titans now drop Huuma Fluttering Snow (Kagerou/Oboro Weapon)

TIs: 

• 70-100 Wraith Dead/Bathory
  • 101-125 Ancient Mummy/Zombie Slaughter
  • 126-150 Skogul/Frus

Alora's box stays in, and the exp bonus for these headgears has been extended: 

Costume: Puppy Headband

Costume: Blank Eyes (Only available by trading in the box)

Costume: Detective Hat

Costume: Bunny Band

The bonus runs until August 14

#2 silentFuzz

silentFuzz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2049 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:~

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:11 AM

disney!

Edited by silentFuzz, 16 July 2013 - 09:11 AM.

#3 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:22 AM

angra mantis were in last weeks TI...

#4 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:27 AM

angra mantis were in last weeks TI...

Opps should be frus.

#5 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:31 AM

Oda, will Alora costume box leave? What about the costumes +15% bonus effect? Also, will MvP summoner list ever be updated?

#6 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:32 AM

any word yet on the missing Huuma for Kagerou/oboro or the raksasa[1] and wolfs armguard enchantments being fixed?

#7 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:34 AM

What was wrong with Ur greaves?

#8 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:37 AM

What was wrong with Ur greaves?

They weren't subtracting HP at +0 - +6 like they were supposed to. This is fixed.

#9 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:52 AM

Neuralizer made vendable

About time.

#10 Tene85

Tene85

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:00 AM

can suggest to change a bit the mob?
are like all the time the same things..
this kill also the market...

maybe for middle TI something like this?
http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1988/

#11 rodezja

rodezja

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 503 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:38 AM

can suggest to change a bit the mob?
are like all the time the same things..
this kill also the market...

maybe for middle TI something like this?
http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1988/

Immovable monster in TI? No thanks.

#12 Tene85

Tene85

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:42 AM

well something new...

#13 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:46 AM

Oda, will Alora costume box leave? What about the costumes +15% bonus effect? Also, will MvP summoner list ever be updated?

Alora's box stays in, and the exp bonus for these headgears has been extended: 

Costume: Puppy Headband

Costume: Blank Eyes 

Costume: Detective Hat

Costume: Bunny Band

These go until August 14

#14 oshiyo

oshiyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • LocationHelheim
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:57 AM

Any news from kRO about getting the WoE TE update Oda?

#15 Frike

Frike

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:22 PM

well, another week of boredom in High-TI... When you guys gonna use new mobs? Eclage , Bio4 (Gypsy and Minstrel are easy),  

or atleast something that we havent seen in a long time Bio2 (Merch/Knight/Archer) Incarnations , Necromancer , Gemini S58 , Kasa , Agav , Ryncho etc...

Theres a lot of Monsters for High-Ti but you are always using the same ones. Whats the point of the TI sug Thread? Using the monsters on the list there and then start it over again and again? I bet next week : Scarabas or Bifrost mobs bleh seriously.

Please use different monsters.

#16 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nothing.

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:28 PM

People start moaning that it is too hard for them

#17 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:31 PM

Wooohooooo!!! I already had a dream about the extending of the costume exp bonuses xD

#18 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:36 PM

well, another week of boredom in High-TI... When you guys gonna use new mobs? Eclage , Bio4 (Gypsy and Minstrel are easy),  

or atleast something that we havent seen in a long time Bio2 (Merch/Knight/Archer) Incarnations , Necromancer , Gemini S58 , Kasa , Agav , Ryncho etc...

Theres a lot of Monsters for High-Ti but you are always using the same ones. Whats the point of the TI sug Thread? Using the monsters on the list there and then start it over again and again? I bet next week : Scarabas or Bifrost mobs bleh seriously.

Skogul is used in high TI like a year ago, better than nothing. Frus also only 2x (counted with this week) during past 4 months...

#19 bloodyrascal

bloodyrascal

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2543 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:40 PM

I agree. Others say just go to the maps and hunt them. But again, its hard to find a party for Bio 3/4, and for Eclage, it seriously wears an empty look now-a-days xD they were just there for the dust balls :P

Again, about the comment, "Hunt these monsters at their original maps." I'd like to mention that whenever Bio 3 monsters have been put in, it's been considered the death of High TI.. Nobody recruits, nobody even cares to turn up.. But, there are a few people, who still do. I've been in such TI parties and it's always been fun, with minimum damage to exp. As for Eclage, I think Litcherns would be fun. They're hard to silence, got huge matk and are ghost xD Annoying, but super fun.. and a mob of it, just amazing!

#20 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:47 PM

I agree. Others say just go to the maps and hunt them. But again, its hard to find a party for Bio 3/4, and for Eclage, it seriously wears an empty look now-a-days xD they were just there for the dust balls :P

Again, about the comment, "Hunt these monsters at their original maps." I'd like to mention that whenever Bio 3 monsters have been put in, it's been considered the death of High TI.. Nobody recruits, nobody even cares to turn up.. But, there are a few people, who still do. I've been in such TI parties and it's always been fun, with minimum damage to exp. As for Eclage, I think Litcherns would be fun. They're hard to silence, got huge matk and are ghost xD Annoying, but super fun.. and a mob of it, just amazing!

Problem is 1000 people will visit this forum and complaining when GM gives bio 3/4 TI or anything that one shotting people like Thor Volcano, even when it's easily reducable by element or cards (look at Cendrawasih for low TI). Litchtern is just like Imp/Kasa with different elements but watch when people complain.

I personally also want different taste of food, but we'll gonna face 45% botters who don't want [insert specific monster card here] price going down and 45% people who want "Poring TI with millions exp" in community. People who want stuff like this like you, me, and Frike are just 10% people in community who actually play... I want Raydric so bad in mid TI then people just yelling "whoah I don't want Raydric card vended 5m !!!" "whoah guild dungeon monster in TI please no!!" Yeah because they botting there...

Edited by Exvee, 16 July 2013 - 12:51 PM.

#21 Jennies

Jennies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:49 PM

Boxter?

#22 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:49 PM

Has nothing to do with this maint but..

Is it possible for iRO to get the patch to fix the replay system to correctly show emblems from kRO?

#23 Frike

Frike

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:50 PM

Skogul is used in high TI like a year ago, better than nothing. Frus also only 2x (counted with this week) during past 4 months...

May 29: Frus-Errende. I know almost 2 months but look at what they used after that:

June 5 : Parus - Dolomedes

June 12: Fatum - Pom Spider

June 19: Scarabas

June 26 : Miming - Banshee

July 3 : Acidus ( I like this one)

My point is that they always use the same Mobs ( Bifrost - Scarabas) I really want to see something different

Last time they used Bio3 I was always recruiting . People just need to know what to and what not to add in their partys

#24 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:56 PM

May 29: Frus-Errende. I know almost 2 months but look at what they used after that:

June 5 : Parus - Dolomedes

June 12: Fatum - Pom Spider

June 19: Scarabas

June 26 : Miming - Banshee

July 3 : Acidus ( I like this one)

My point is that they always use the same Mobs ( Bifrost - Scarabas) I really want to see something different

Last time they used Bio3 I was always recruiting . People just need to know what to and what not to add in their partys

Yeah I know, I'm also feel that way. Problem is how community goes. See my previous post above...

#25 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:56 PM

Lichterns are more along the lines of condensed Plasmas.... elemental, fast, and having strong matk... i kinda like em...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users