10pm PDT Maintenance: Patch Notes 7/18/2013 - Page 8 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

10pm PDT Maintenance: Patch Notes 7/18/2013

• Please log in to reply
234 replies to this topic

#176 Baldarov

Baldarov

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:38 AM

6.System:

d.Frame Rate decrease issue has been fixed.

​​This problem is still going for me.

So i don't know if its just me or not.

Does anyone else have the same issue?

Its like cut-scene, when the mob attack; start from a far, suddenly its in front of you.

Anyway just to let you know.

Thanks a lot

#177 6299130505154003263

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:07 AM

Game is still crashing.

#178 iyoter

iyoter

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 566 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:16 AM

2/4 of my chars crashed in colo  :angry:

#179 6395130525191011533

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:31 AM

Still crashing

#180 crescensph

crescensph

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:44 AM

Still crashing during cutscenes... long range kafra just crashed.

#181 Getsurin90

Getsurin90

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:45 AM

Okay, srsly.
I know that this game is new and all, but c'mon. Are the guys behind these beginners when it comes to bug fixes and patches? This is - no lying -  the only game I know that is totally full of bugs and after every maintenance there are even more. Can't they fix them properly? Instead of an 1 hour maintenance they can surely offer some more hours to rush through the game and eliminate everything that is a hindrance for players. I don't have anything against little bugs but the bugs in here are blocking my gameplay and if I can't even complete some Main Quests, how can I possibly go on with my Chars? This is such a nuisance, really. I was all hyped when I came out of bed and now I have to put my Chars back on hold because it's not fun to level them under such circumstances. Even private servers have less bugs than this game. I appreciate all the work they may have done so far but I think that every maintenance that will ever come up is making the game much worse than it is right now. They really should stop with new content and unnecessary fixes that belong to them and try to fix their broken game before putting stuff in Ragnarok that no one needs right now.

I'm looking forward to the next patch and I really hope I can play my Characters again when it is complete... I still have hope in that game.

#182 Will

Will

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:49 AM

This is why they wanted tickets detailing the crashes. I haven't done Colo, but I'm guessing what they fixed was crashing when you get eliminated from a round, again this is a guess. But I'm also guessing what the devs weren't told is there's a crash issue with plain old COMBAT in general, both on the world and in instances (Colo and dungeons). And that's where the issue still is.

Edited by Will, 19 July 2013 - 05:54 AM.

#183 HealingHands

HealingHands

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:38 AM

Priest & Sorc Skill Bug Fix ???!!!!

What about Resurrection Skill cool down time bug ? It takes almost 30 mins cool down, it should 3min or so..??!!!

> Assump Skill too cant be used on all players like we used to have in ro1, why cool down time so much for this skill too?

> Resurrection skill for Sorc also the same??? 

I know some people say use Ygg leaf but that also cant be used during battle and spinel all cant afford!!!

Why cool down in first place?? We never had cool down time in ro1!! What's fun in having those skill if we are not able to use it for properly!!!

Edited by HealingHands, 19 July 2013 - 06:40 AM.

#184 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:53 AM

Okay, srsly.
I know that this game is new and all, but c'mon. Are the guys behind these beginners when it comes to bug fixes and patches? This is - no lying -  the only game I know that is totally full of bugs and after every maintenance there are even more. Can't they fix them properly? Instead of an 1 hour maintenance they can surely offer some more hours to rush through the game and eliminate everything that is a hindrance for players. I don't have anything against little bugs but the bugs in here are blocking my gameplay and if I can't even complete some Main Quests, how can I possibly go on with my Chars? This is such a nuisance, really. I was all hyped when I came out of bed and now I have to put my Chars back on hold because it's not fun to level them under such circumstances. Even private servers have less bugs than this game. I appreciate all the work they may have done so far but I think that every maintenance that will ever come up is making the game much worse than it is right now. They really should stop with new content and unnecessary fixes that belong to them and try to fix their broken game before putting stuff in Ragnarok that no one needs right now.

I'm looking forward to the next patch and I really hope I can play my Characters again when it is complete... I still have hope in that game.

What game you play really? Even RO1 ever get a crash for 2 weeks. It still just 2 days for RO2 and people complain like it happens for a month... Private server? Of course less bug because they never update any private server regardless the game it is. Look at RO1, no wonder many noobs in the game because "I'm from private server"..

The easy solution is take a break if you play 24/7. I never got too much issue when the server screwed up because I just playing without rush... RHD bugged? Just stay out for now. Unless you want to break world record to collect most tokens in the game no point to rush everything...

#185 3558130505073124957

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:04 AM

What game you play really? Even RO1 ever get a crash for 2 weeks. It still just 2 days for RO2 and people complain like it happens for a month... Private server? Of course less bug because they never update any private server regardless the game it is. Look at RO1, no wonder many noobs in the game because "I'm from private server"..

2 Days ? Seriously what game are you playng ?  or did you just start to play 2 days ago

#186 PudinPuddy

PudinPuddy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Locationjumping out a window
  • Server:Odin + Chaos

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:24 AM

There's still a big bug!

In quests, when the NPC is required to move or change, they don't appear, and I have to hit character select and get back in in order for them to appear.

#187 Vanillarox

Vanillarox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • LocationSomewhere on a train.

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:30 AM

2 Days ? Seriously what game are you playng ?  or did you just start to play 2 days ago

For many people, the crashing began after Wednesday's patch. Several players had no crashing whatsoever before that, so his statement makes him. I, myself, didn't even have a crash this whole time, save for once during a raid.

I guess the whole patch just had inconsistent results.

#188 Howie

Howie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:17 AM

There's still a big bug!

In quests, when the NPC is required to move or change, they don't appear, and I have to hit character select and get back in in order for them to appear.

An easy fix for this, as far as I can tell, is to run away from the spot where the NPC is off screen and then come back. They should reappear.

#189 PudinPuddy

PudinPuddy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • Locationjumping out a window
  • Server:Odin + Chaos

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:19 AM

An easy fix for this, as far as I can tell, is to run away from the spot where the NPC is off screen and then come back. They should reappear.

Ah, thanks! Much appreciated.

#190 Getsurin90

Getsurin90

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:26 AM

The easy solution is take a break if you play 24/7. I never got too much issue when the server screwed up because I just playing without rush... RHD bugged? Just stay out for now. Unless you want to break world record to collect most tokens in the game no point to rush everything...

I don't know either from which game you come, but the issues with RO2 began since they implemented WoE.. and that surely was not two days ago. If so, the whole community wouldn't really complain about it. And with that I don't mean the crashings in particular but rather all of the major bugs that are in the game right now and make it harder to level or even play properly.

Btw I know some private servers who update their content regularly (including bug fixes), so your statement is kinda false. :> And why would a private server make people noobs? I don't really understand that statement. :eyes:

But well, since this topic is about the patch I don't really want or need an answer.

And wo says that I want to rush things? Don't predict false information out of my opinion.

#191 6299130505154003263

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:41 AM

I actually played a fair share of RO1 privates, and they all did constantly upgrade their servers, and it we hardly saw any massive bugs going on. My last one was a server always up to date with kro, miles ahead of iro, and they gather most of the info by themselves testing stuff on kro sakray and live servers. It's just a matter of choosing the right server.

Also we are having massive bugs since the WoE patch, not just 2 days.

#192 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:41 AM

Priest & Sorc Skill Bug Fix ???!!!!

What about Resurrection Skill cool down time bug ? It takes almost 30 mins cool down, it should 3min or so..??!!!

> Assump Skill too cant be used on all players like we used to have in ro1, why cool down time so much for this skill too?

> Resurrection skill for Sorc also the same??? 

I know some people say use Ygg leaf but that also cant be used during battle and spinel all cant afford!!!

Why cool down in first place?? We never had cool down time in ro1!! What's fun in having those skill if we are not able to use it for properly!!!

Well the 30 min cooldown thing is obviously there for spinel purchases however for Assum this ins't RO1. Having a team 40% dmg reduction would be ridiculous

#193 5391130503175245443

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:49 AM

2 days? What game do YOU play?  This has been an ongoing isssue for much more than just 2 days.

#194 3558130505073124957

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:59 AM

For many people, the crashing began after Wednesday's patch. Several players had no crashing whatsoever before that, so his statement makes him. I, myself, didn't even have a crash this whole time, save for once during a raid.

I guess the whole patch just had inconsistent results.

Lucky you :)

got the same bug on my new char but the solution is not working for me

the NPC apears but then i cant get the quest reward i get a msg like Unable to take quest reward and when i try to relog i will get a Quest Faild

Edited by 3558130505073124957, 19 July 2013 - 09:01 AM.

#195 7164130604145954240

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:59 AM

There's still a big bug!

This happened to me too at the ship wreckage quest. He fell down and disappeared, I had to change channels for him to be on the ground and continue the quest, otherwise he was invisible.

#196 RORose

RORose

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:03 AM

At this point it's best to submit tickets when you run into lingering bugs.

#197 ROAdikMaster

ROAdikMaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • LocationROAdikMaster™ Company Limited
  • Server:R.O.A.M. HQ

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:10 AM

6.System

f.Colosseum crash issue has been resolved.

THIS IS FALSE!!!!!

True for round 1, but FALSE for round 2

I STILL CRASH ON THAT ROUND HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GAIN BP FROM EVENT COLOS 5x A DAY DURING WEEKENDS ?!?!?!?!?!

#198 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:11 AM

THIS IS FALSE!!!!!

True for round 1, but FALSE for round 2

I STILL CRASH ON THAT ROUND HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GAIN BP FROM EVENT COLOS 5x A DAY DURING WEEKENDS ?!?!?!?!?!

sending a ticket.

#199 ROAdikMaster

ROAdikMaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • LocationROAdikMaster™ Company Limited
  • Server:R.O.A.M. HQ

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:26 AM

sending a ticket.

already sent in a ticket

#200 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:35 AM

colo crashing definitely varies from person to person

could it be your system specs? or maybe your client settings?

I haven't crashed a single time in any colo during this entire mess, so I think it depends on a person's either config or hardware or software compatibility problems

I can provide any details devs want for my specs, maybe they should collect some data?

1) a group of computer specs + RO2 settings for people who report crashes

2) another group for those who don't  crash

Edited by mysticalre, 19 July 2013 - 09:36 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users