Dced playing biochem... - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Dced playing biochem...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Frike

Frike

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:41 PM

So I started playing this char like 2 weeks ago but im getting really pissed because of this (bug or idk what it is)

Everytime I change map, enter warp/eden etc... I get disconnected. Well  not everytime, but I can say 8/10 times that I change map this happens.

This is only happening while Im playing Biochemist so Im starting to think that in somehow this is related to the AI. Im using the AzzyAI 1.50 the final version I think..

So yeah any help on how to fix this thing would be appreciated

#2 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:45 PM

If you suspect it's the AI, why don't you turn it off (/hoai to toggle, but you need to relog/change maps for it to take effect) and see what happens?

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:45 PM

Does vaporizing the homun before going through portals prevent the DC? 

There's an issue where you can get DC'ed if you teleport or change maps while the homun is actively trying to do something (like walk, fight, etc). It is highly dependent network conditions - most people never encounter the problem, but a small number of people do. 

Vaporize or put your homun into standby before teleporting if you are effected by this issue. 

Using a service like Lowerping will probably prevent the problem from occuring. 

#4 Frike

Frike

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:10 PM

Oh Thank you so much Azzy, after I read your post I deactivated the "UseIdleWalk" and seems that was the problem. Warped 6 times and didnt get dced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users