• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 froshhh

froshhh

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:34 PM

There is a bug with the persecution of the guards, "John", the thing is that the second time when one has to follow the guard is attacked by about 4 mandrakes, I've died and failed the mission. When I wanted to restart the mission, I first had to abandon the mission and then go find the npc that gave this mission, but the thing is that when you leave the mission, the NPC had disappeared in the map also appeared to me.
  I pray please see this because I can not move forward without this quest, as it is a quest of history.
  I await your response. ! :D

#2 Javyer

Javyer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationSpain.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:46 PM

When a npc doesn't appear you have to walk far away about 50m from the npc location. And then come back.

#3 froshhh

froshhh

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:30 AM

I have spent 3 days with the same problem, I've done everything, dont know what else to do, so I write here in the forum, I see the sign of interrogation missions, npc does not appear, nothing appears!

I do not know if it's a problem of updates, but please need help with this.

#4 Javyer

Javyer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationSpain.

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:12 PM

I told you, you have to repeat mission, abandon it first. Then when you arrive where the disappeared npc must be, walk far away from there, like 50m, and come back.

#5 froshhh

froshhh

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:53 PM

I did just that, in fact prontera went to buy some things, came back and it was not anything. Thought it would be something of a day, but I go 3 days with this same problem.

#6 Javyer

Javyer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationSpain.

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:28 PM

That is not i said you... You have to walk away but not change map/channel or logout.

Put a screen to see if it is possible help you better.

#7 froshhh

froshhh

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:32 PM

upload a photo here where the NPC should appear on the map to see the npc does not appear and that missions does not appear to be the principal.
  I honestly do not know what to do, I did everything you told me, change channel, change channel to all but nothing happened.
I wish to serve this to see more what's happening to me with my character.130724072615221453.jpg

#8 Javyer

Javyer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationSpain.

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:05 AM

Si pulsas L tienes alguna quest desactivada?? Recuerdas el nombre de la quest que hacías y no aparece ahí?

#9 froshhh

froshhh

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:55 AM

JAjajjajaj viste la conversación en español, mira no me aparece ninguna misión, active y desactive las misiones de cada región pero nada mas que eso, he hecho de todo, honestamente no se que mas hacer. 

El nombre de la quest no me acuerdo exactamente, se que es después de matar unos "Gremblin", donde aparece el segundo John, en ese lugar y uno lo tiene que ir siguiendo. 

#10 Javyer

Javyer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationSpain.

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:43 AM

jajaja así ahí me fijé xD

Pues si pulsando la L no tienes ninguna misión desactivada no puedes abandonarla ni terminarla obviamente.

Intenta andar en circulos por la zona a ver si se te activa, por donde John se paró por ultima vez por si apareciera, a mí me ha funcionado así con algunos npc de ese mismo mapa.

Si no envia un ticket a la adminsitración porque posiblemente esté bugueada tu quest :/ no sería la primera vez.

#11 froshhh

froshhh

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:45 PM

mmmmm dale perfecto, una ultima duda como la haces para mandarle los ticket a los GM?, en mi guild nadie sabe, voy a  seguir intentando dando vueltas, pero si no funciona, mando el ticket. Muchas gracias por todo ! En verdad te pasaste !

#12 Javyer

Javyer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationSpain.

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:05 PM

No hay de qué :) he estado en tu situación y sé lo desesperante que puede llegar a ser jajaja

Aqui tienes para enviar el ticket: http://forums.warppo...-to-wp-support/

A ver si hay suerte, ya me cuentas ;)

Edited by Javyer, 24 July 2013 - 01:06 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users