[C] Breakable Maces? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[C] Breakable Maces?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Musu

Musu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 09:03 AM

I was reading topics from 2008-2010 about some maces being breakable when under Max Power Thrust/Power Thrust. Does this still hold true? The main one I read about was Erde, not a "huge" deal with Zippers, but was thinking of making a cheap one with andres.

#2 Roman

Roman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • Locationunited states
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:54 AM

I cannot answer on whether some maces break but the weapon would just break, not be destroyed permanently. You would just have to have it repaired or repair it with the blacksmith skill Weapon Repair.

#3 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:25 PM

They forgot to add the unbreakable effect to some of the newer maces.

#4 Musu

Musu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:46 PM

Is there a list of which ones are breakable? And I play a Mastersmith, thus why I'm asking <_<;

#5 EtNox

EtNox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:euRo -> fRo -> Classic

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:48 PM

Staffs, Maces and Axes are unbreakable by default.

At least the "old ones" are, some newer maces/axes/staffs are actually breakable. Which doesn't make too much sense, but gravity never fixed it.

#6 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:04 PM

Is there a list of which ones are breakable? And I play a Mastersmith, thus why I'm asking <_<;

Ya I understand, this -_- annoyed me too when I played my smith. Unfortunately I don't think there's an actual list, just some of the newer ones don't have the unbreakable flag on them. It's definitely a bug but when I asked gravity they said that it's intended.

This is the reply I got when I reported that my staff of destruction broke : 

Thank you for your inquiry,

We wish to apologize for any issue experienced with the item in question. We have investigated this issue and determined that Rods and Staffs as a weapon class are intended to be breakable just like any other weapon in the game. The only items that are unbreakable are the ones that are listed as indestructible. Thank you for your support of Ragnarok Online. If you have any other questions please feel free to submit another ticket and we will be happy to assist you.

Edited by Hrishi, 23 July 2013 - 02:05 PM.

#7 Musu

Musu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:53 PM

Bleh, that's bad news for me then. I'll either have to cave and go double zipper on an Erde/Red Square Bag ( lack of supply on these make it hard to overup <_< )

That or just make a quad andre  +7 Oricish Axe for my "cheap" weapon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users