7/24 Dennis Farina Memorial Station - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

7/24 Dennis Farina Memorial Station

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
148 replies to this topic

#101 Draciolus

Draciolus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2035 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:59 PM

To all who begged for the mid TI map to be changed: Here's a list of every map file in the client, sorted by surface area.

Spoiler

I hope you've learned to be careful what you wish for. :pif:

I honestly love how it went from something small and cramped, where mobs are JUST AROUND THE CORNER(I never needed GWings in beach_dun unless party was scattered), to something you actually have to HUNT for them...LOVE it. Good thing my Biochem isn't a Gen yet, and won't be in Mid for some time yet. Makes me laugh when people complain about not being handed stuff on a silver platter.

That being said, I think the Payon map for Low TI is a smidge too small...unless you want a fast TI, to get a lot done on 1 BM.

#102 Splendens

Splendens

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:36 PM

Are this coins un-greedable? I don't want to fight with people spamming 'greed' on me.

Let's put it this way:  I didn't know that so many people had the greed skill, until today when they all teleported on top of me to greed coins and teleport away to do the same thing to some other schmuck who doesn't have the greed skill.   :p_sick:

#103 Krystabelle

Krystabelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:06 PM

Will the King Poring Hat be tradable after i make it into costume? Or will the costume version be account bound?

#104 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9783 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:10 PM

item gathering events like this suck with everybody teleporting and greeding... especially on only one map... in addition to sprite errors from the King Poring his hat... plus when i turned in my 50 coins (unknown apple item) i got a unknown item (apple) no pic no description (turns out its a pink poring hairclip that looks like a giant boil).... what do these things do? stats? is there a point to even trying to keep up with tele/greeders? why cant we choose where to spend our coins? why are the rewards random? whats the stats/effects of the king poring hat? ...still no event info on the event page... if you never used the forums youd never know it even existed

Edited by Facekiller, 24 July 2013 - 02:13 PM.

#105 NukeDuke

NukeDuke

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 700 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:34 PM

what does Poring Box do?

#106 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9783 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:35 PM

poring box will summon 3 random poring type monsters

#107 hernanidude

hernanidude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:38 PM

Where is the machine exchanger in prontera?

#108 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9783 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:40 PM

near the south kafra

#109 hernanidude

hernanidude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 02:42 PM

Thanks, I passed 2 times there (maybe it wasn't in my line of view) and didn't see them. Now to exchange... :)

#110 Tsurugi

Tsurugi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • LocationHampton,VA

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:16 PM

item gathering events like this suck with everybody teleporting and greeding... especially on only one map

is there a point to even trying to keep up with tele/greeders? 

Take an area for yourself and stand there when you know the King is about respawn. If you're lucky you can get 10-15 coins.

The stats for the Poring King Hat is

+1 Dex +1 Luk

Then, after every upgrade past 5 you get +1 Dex +1 Luk.

Edited by Tsurugi, 24 July 2013 - 03:17 PM.

#111 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9783 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:18 PM

i do stand in one spot... problem is nobody else does...and with peoplealready wearing the hats giving me sprite errors i cant even try... they teleport into my area give me the error take all the coins

#112 hernanidude

hernanidude

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:30 PM

WOW, first exchange and... King Poring Hat... eheheheh!!! that was some luck xD

Just standing in 2 different spots moving only on screen, I managed to get 52 coins in 2 king's spawns (1h)

#113 duckmanneo

duckmanneo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • LocationIn a van down by the river.
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:35 PM

I tried this event asap for me to logon.  I got like 83 coins.  Second time though with people logging on that number went to 50ish.  Next time went to 18.  I was like f'that.  I've so far bought 1 random 50 hat which came out to be the blue hairpin.  I tried 3 25 gamble options.  I managed to get 1 woe potion box, 1 gift box, and 1 old blue box.  I sold the blue hairpin to someone for 20m.  I might come back to this event when not alot of people are logged on.

Edited by duckmanneo, 24 July 2013 - 03:36 PM.

#114 RoseRed21

RoseRed21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Server:Chaos and Thor

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:36 PM

i do stand in one spot... problem is nobody else does...and with peoplealready wearing the hats giving me sprite errors i cant even try... they teleport into my area give me the error take all the coins

I did the same thing waited in one spot since the king poring monster and hat gives me error still. Someone with it on teles to my spot and i can't get coins cuz of the error from their hat and end up getting no coins.

can someone try to post a solution to this error??? Otherwise this event is pointless to me.  :p_sad:

Edited by RoseRed21, 24 July 2013 - 03:44 PM.

#115 Toshibo

Toshibo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationEast Coast US

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:38 PM

Has anyone added stats to a hairpin yet?  I tried 3 (blue, yellow and green one) but they all broke :p_sad:

#116 duckmanneo

duckmanneo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • LocationIn a van down by the river.
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:42 PM

Not totally sure how it works as I never tried to enchant the hat I got from the vending machine.  I think you get 1 random stat for enchant 1 and then another stat for enchant 2.  Someone said something about when you +5 the hat you get addition stats for each refine above +5.  Ex: you get str 1 and vit 1.  Every refine above +5 will give you str +1 and vit +1.  Again I could be totally wrong.

Edited by duckmanneo, 24 July 2013 - 03:43 PM.

#117 Frike

Frike

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:48 PM

Seriously... I have no words right now....

Like who the -_- is in charge of the TIs? ARE YOU A -_- RETARD?? Changed the Mid-TI map for prontera??? Are you -_- kidding me right now? Im sick of all this -_- on this game, Gravity is full of retards. lm done with this game. 

Idk why I keep buying -_- from your shop and WPE, just to feed stupid people. USE YOUR -_- BRAIN before choosing the maps

Edited by Frike, 24 July 2013 - 03:49 PM.

#118 digitalhardcore

digitalhardcore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX
  • Server:Classic

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:07 PM

someone's angry

#119 Draciolus

Draciolus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2035 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:19 PM

Someone didn't read the post about it being changed to something MASSIVE because people complained it was already a big map, which in face it wasn't a big map at all.

#120 kingjoe547

kingjoe547

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 417 posts
  • Server:Chaos ^^

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:46 PM

Thanks for the change of low ti map. It was awesome!!! High spawn rate and the size is just nice. But not sure about mid ti.. lazy to lvl my brewer >.>

#121 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:54 AM

Oda, are the Pirate Hats, from the UGC Event, ever going to fixed, so that we can trade them between accounts? I don't need 9 hats on the same account, & they were only made available, on the code redeemer to one of my accounts. This was a WPE Event so it automatically was applied to all 4 of my accounts. I didn't  have a choice of how it was distributed. I've sent  in a ticket about this also but nothing has been said or done about it.

Oda can you please answer this?

To all who begged for the mid TI map to be changed: Here's a list of every map file in the client, sorted by surface area.

Spoiler

That was some quote spam...lol

You left me out though :(

The TI maps did need to be changed especially the low TI. Comodo was the worst. It's not like we were given a choice as far as which maps they decided to change them to. I don't understand why they ever changed the map, from Geffen, in the first place.

I don't get what that map list has to do with anything. Half those maps can't be used for TI's anyways. You have job maps, castles, tests maps, etc... listed.

Edited by Razzez, 25 July 2013 - 03:00 AM.

#122 MeisterKirisaki

MeisterKirisaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • LocationiRO Loki

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:53 AM

Spoiler

I don't get what that map list has to do with anything. Half those maps can't be used for TI's anyways. You have job maps, castles, tests maps, etc... listed.

Feel free to remove any maps you consider irrelevant and post your list here. The point you're making with your list won't be different from the point made with the full list, that won't be the case regarding effort.

Looking forward to your list.

#123 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:25 AM

Spoiler

yeah..i've learnt my lesson.. :( My next wish :  a better TI map & not just a change to the map..damn, this map was boring like #^#..took 52 mins to finish 1 TI.. :/

#124 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:16 AM

Oda can you please answer this?

Do you mean the UGC airship captain hats?

#125 Wylnir

Wylnir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:39 AM

Does Costume King Poring hat has stat bonus? I wanna know before I start gathering coins. Thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users