99/7 AB and 100/13 Ranger (roommates) Lookin' for a guild - Chaos Renewal Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

99/7 AB and 100/13 Ranger (roommates) Lookin' for a guild

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PinkStink

PinkStink

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:42 PM

Hey guys-  

My roommate and I are looking for a guild to grow with.  We are both rather experienced Ragnarok players, having played many time since beta testing of the game.  Though we have played on many servers and characters we haven't really done much exploring of the end game.  We also have pretty high play time, probably close to 20 hours a week.

We have not ever participated heavily in Woe in the past, though we would like to eventually.  We are looking to join a guild that will help us grow as players, and that we can realistically help grow as a guild.  

Ideally we are looking for a US time based guild that regularly has people online.  Both of us want to move into the later stages of the game: MPV, WoE, ET, quests, and high end zones.  We are looking for an eager group to join in an effort develop our character and our server.  As two VIP's we envision a swift assent to 150/50 and persistent participation in all aspects of this game.

We only will join a guild as a pair, as our playtime, level, and friendship require and rely on us playing together.  

Please feel free to reach out to us if we are online, or post here if your guild is interested in chatting.  Below you will find our characters:

AB - Bigiss - http://ropd.info/?na...vel&dir=asc&s=7

Ranger - Frickers - http://ropd.info/?na...vel&dir=asc&s=7

Rune Knight - Sir Bashalot - http://ropd.info/?na...vel&dir=asc&s=7

and others

#2 Einherhart

Einherhart

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 768 posts
  • LocationHamilton, NZ
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:My Own Uprising

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:58 PM

Hi there try checking out Final Uprising Guild  :heh:

We got a WoE Level requirement of 120+ but you guys can still join since the road to 150 is pretty fast  :pif:

Guildies do 4-6 Endless Tower Runs a week, everyday Turn-In parties (since you guys are US based, you'd be able to join the usual people doing TIs  :no1: )

Some people might be AFK at times but lots of guildies are PvM active, playing lots of alts with other guildies too and doing silly things LOL  :rice:

We mostly go to our Facebook Group Page to discuss stuffs about the game and we also do have a website  :p_laugh:  Final Uprising

We'll be glad to have you guys, enjoy the fun and have a good day to you two!  :p_hi:

#3 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:25 PM

We also play gun bound in our spare time.. :D

But yeah, check us out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic