Status and Supportive class in Woe - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Status and Supportive class in Woe

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Tene85

Tene85

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:31 AM

hi,
maybe a tread like this alredy exist, don't know really at last i would like try to expain my concept and got some opinion
( also me inglish is pretty abd pls be a bit understanding and polite about it^^ any help on correct me is wellcome)

well, Ro is pretty based on improve class that do damage or disable others, about supporter in real care too low of them

see the Woe set
all got the set thet give protection for an ammount of ~40% but give woe weapon that have an +80% dmg

well pretty bad for class that can't do too much

i got as main cahr in woe a couple of performers and Ab
my maestro got a base of 120 vit and full equip for woe pick arround 33k Hp that can be 1 shotted by too much class
true that the Lag don't help too much in swich-off a song and hide, still ask too much time for save ourself by Goh and skill similar to this

so my idea was to give us something for improve our defence

the class full supportive during woe are basically 4
AB
Maestro
Wanderer
Soulinker ( yes someoen use it and we don't see the evolution of it.. what a shame)

another things is in the future, the lv uf our chars go to be 175/60 right so we got more point to spend
but i think set the 100 vit for have immunity to Stun or have 100 Hard mdef for immunity to freeze in old style right now...

i would like raise the cap like immunity to a status = 150 of some stat this can open new way and fun during woe a total restyling and some old card and equip would come to glory
wanderer Drazzler can be usefull people need to care more not junt in output damage, but also to have more resistence, so this can also balance the set-up for woe and let some class return to glory

what you think about this point, in short:
1- give more survival to support class
2- raise the cap for have immunity to status ( help also the Economy of RO)

give me yours idea^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users