King Poring Rewards - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

King Poring Rewards

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#1 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:18 PM

What have you guys been getting from the machine? What's the best to try getting to make some zeny (just to sell them)?

10 coins: OPB, WoE Violet Potion box, OBB, gift box, speed potion, kafra pass, free storage ticket, free warp ticket.

25 coins: High Weapon Box, OPB, OCA, WoE Violet Potion box, OBB, Gift box.

50 coins: King Poring Hat, Hairpin x4, Poring Box.

I don't think the 10 coins deal worth it, because the only valuable item is the kafra pass (50-60m), but there 8 kind of items, so the chances should be low as hell..

The 25 coins deal has 6 kind of items, 2 of them are valuable (9-10m and 13-15m)

Lastly, the 50 coins deal... meh. I don't think it worths to get those headgears, or yes? Maybe I'm wrong but they're not THAT good, they're not going to go drastically higher after the event ends.. Enchanted pins don't worth that much neither. What about costume KPH? Poring box kinda sucks too.

Thanks in advance.

P/S: Got 1100+ coins atm.

#2 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:45 PM

Are they seriously giving out OCAs for 25 coins? So every half hour it dies is worth like 2 or 3 OCAs PER PERSON? Ridiculous.

#3 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 28 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

By chance lol. If chances are equal its like 125 coins per oca

#4 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:02 PM

this is one of those events that seems kinda slapped together... and fighting King Poring himself is kinda a joke...

#5 cybernetic

cybernetic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2300 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:11 PM

Are they seriously giving out OCAs for 25 coins? So every half hour it dies is worth like 2 or 3 OCAs PER PERSON? Ridiculous.

Unfortunately on Classic only the 50 coin option is available, which doesn't include the poring box either..

#6 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:34 PM

the only valuable item is the kafra pass (50-60m)

What does it do?

#7 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:50 PM

Oh wow is that kafra pass the one that opens your storages? I had no idea it was that

#8 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• 2448 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:58 PM

Oh wow is that kafra pass the one that opens your storages? I had no idea it was that

It's this, and from the description it doesn't sound like it would be worth 5k, much less 50m.

#9 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:03 PM

You have a strange concept of math lol.

You can get an oca at the first try, or still can't get one after 100 times, cause each time is a different one.

#10 1756492860

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:08 AM

this is one of those events that seems kinda slapped together... and fighting King Poring himself is kinda a joke...

all other official ROs have/had the same king poring event, so the idea must be straight off from kRO. its kinda one of their 10th anniversary events.

edit: same rewards too, so don't complain.

kRO (patch notes) http://forums.irowik...ead.php?t=95103

tRO http://ragnarok.play...px?contID=30785

pRO http://ragnarok.leve...ng-event-guide/

Edited by 1756492860, 29 July 2013 - 01:17 AM.

#11 Humbelum

Humbelum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts
  • LocationMade in Germany
  • Server:euRO->fRO->iRO Classic

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:30 AM

I'm glad that classic doesn't have this 25coins rewards.  Events shouldnt be about farming money or flood the server with OCAs. Now its fine, hair pins and a not very powerful headgear is enough :)

#12 Rotine

Rotine

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 755 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:53 AM

Hi! I'm a newbie and wants advice on earning zeny from this event.

I used to just exchange 50 coins for pins/KPH. but today I tried the 25 coin exchange.

I used 300 coins and got 2 OCAs (around 9m each)

Should I just try to go for the OCAs? 

Do people buy KPH or pins w/o enchant? And how much? And which enchants sell?

I've lost a lot of pins because I kept enchanting them to get a +5 stat, but I haven't gotten one.

In fact, the most I've got is +3. Do +3 pins even sell? 

Thanks!

#13 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:36 AM

Phew, at least it's by chance. I thought you could choose your reward. o_o;

#14 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:37 AM

all other official ROs have/had the same king poring event, so the idea must be straight off from kRO. its kinda one of their 10th anniversary events.

i didnt say a word about the rewards.... i said teh event itself is kinda half assed... and that poring king seems undewhelming... i mean i have fairly low agi and he has plant def and yet he can be taken down without any problems at all... he never comes close to hitting me and he has like NO skills at all... they might as well just had regular porings spawn with the coins inside them... for as big and awesome as king poring looks i was expecting something at least on par with a poring mini boss if not a MVP...

#15 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:48 AM

Nope, it depends on the amount of coins you get every time he dies, I get like 20 - 30, and 40 - 50 on my best moments. And the 25 coins deal is random, and has 6 kind of items on it.

By chance, yeah, but.. 25 x 6 = 150 coins. But that's not how it works though.

Yeah, he is a joke, he doesn't even attack lol, you just need a char with high aspd and that's it. You should thank bloodsucker was nerfed, otherwise it'd be "joker" than it is now lol.

I'm pretty sure it is that one.

It's this, and from the description it doesn't sound like it would be worth 5k, much less 50m.

XD

Yeah, maybe the prices on ragial are quite wrong.. But where do they come from beside the machine anyways?

You have a strange concept of math lol.

You can get an oca at the first try, or still can't get one after 100 times, cause each time is a different one.

Exactly! Well said.

I knew it was on kRO. Nobody complained about the rewards though.

Hi! I'm a newbie and wants advice on earning zeny from this event.

I used to just exchange 50 coins for pins/KPH. but today I tried the 25 coin exchange.

I used 300 coins and got 2 OCAs (around 9m each)

Should I just try to go for the OCAs? 

Do people buy KPH or pins w/o enchant? And how much? And which enchants sell?

I've lost a lot of pins because I kept enchanting them to get a +5 stat, but I haven't gotten one.

In fact, the most I've got is +3. Do +3 pins even sell? 

Thanks!

I'm kinda looking for the same thing, that was the intention of the thread lol!

I don't think people buy KPH or unenchanted pins, or they do, those items are not that worthy IMO. Maybe I'm wrong, who knows?

+3 pins are sold but they don't worth THAT much, just a lil more expensive.

Phew, at least it's by chance. I thought you could choose your reward. o_o;

I thought the same way when the event came lol.

i didnt say a word about the rewards.... i said teh event itself is kinda half assed... and that poring king seems undewhelming... i mean i have fairly low agi and he has plant def and yet he can be taken down without any problems at all... he never comes close to hitting me and he has like NO skills at all... they might as well just had regular porings spawn with the coins inside them... for as big and awesome as king poring looks i was expecting something at least on par with a poring mini boss if not a MVP...

Lol. I remember there were posts on last week maint thread about gearing up to kill him, I just lol'd at them cause I killed him on kRO with an aco... couldn't even post xD

Okay, so. What do you think that is the best reward to sell? I'm pretty sure 25 coins deal is a good one. 10 is crappy as hell. 50... not sure, I don't think those gears worth that much.

Edited by Joaco, 29 July 2013 - 08:49 AM.

#16 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:56 AM

http://ragial.com/se...RO-Renewal/item

All the gear is really low priced and really oversaturated. I think 25 is the best bet.

#17 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:58 AM

i see people selling the pins starting at 5mil each unenchanted and moving up from there based on the enchants.... KPH has been bouncing from 16mil- 35mil depending on whos selling and how many sellers are clumped together... both items are listed on ragial if you simply search the word "item" all the unidentified items will pop up including KPH and the pins

#18 Joaco

Joaco

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3569 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:44 AM

Thank you so much Neenah, cute as always.

I see unenchanted pins at 3m  :wacko: and KPH at 17-22m. They are not beind sold that easily lol. Thanks Facekiller, you too. It's the same that Sapphic said anyways.

Poring box 1 - 2m?

I still think 25 is the best one, as Sapphic said. Followed by the 50 deal as a second option.

I don't know what will happen to those headgears when the event ends, they may go a lil higher, but not that much. Or maybe they'll still be at the same one, or go lower lol.

Any other thoughts?

#19 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

It's too much... I got like 3 king poring hats just trying to get the pins lol. Just hoard the ocas!

#20 Ebersu

Ebersu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:19 PM

It's too much... I got like 3 king poring hats just trying to get the pins lol. Just hoard the ocas!

Not fair :(. 10 boxes and only got pins. I just wanted one King Poring hat -_-.

Edited by Ebersu, 29 July 2013 - 12:20 PM.

#21 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:50 PM

Oops yea 6 things so about 150 coins on average.

And meditation, a representing number is just so much more easier to explain here. It's an assumption, which is a relative measurement you can use to calculate your cost of getting it. I don't recall saying that amount of coins guarantee you an oca..just in case that's what you thought. It's much better than telling people "Your chances are entirely random", although true, doesn't answer anyone's question of "What are my chances of getting one". Pleeeease refrain from comments such as "You have a weird concept" if you want to explain something.

Kafra Cards are 10kp each so they're worth about ~1m each? It's certainly useful but I'd rather place my bets on the 25 coin tries. 

#22 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:58 PM

the cards in the machine are NOT the same as the storage access cards.... these cards claim access to ANY kafra service free of charge

#23 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:00 PM

Wait, I'm confused.

Kafra Card Box from cash shop gives you Kafra Service, including access to 3 storages.

Kafra Pass from 10 coin machine lets you talk to a Kafra Service, and use any service free of charge? So this includes opening storage zeny, teleport zeny, WoE Kafra heals/repairs?

Storage Access Pass from 10 coin machine lets you have access to 3 storages, so basically same as Kafra Card?

Edited by michaeleeli, 29 July 2013 - 03:06 PM.

#24 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• 2448 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:37 PM

Storage Access Pass from 10 coin machine lets you have access to 3 storages

There's no such thing. It's the same "free ticket for kafra storage" you get from training ground.

#25 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:21 PM

kafra pass? I though that item was removed from the game a very long time ago

Its similar to free kafra storage or free ticket for kafra transporation

it just give free service for whatever you take only 1 time though but the effect should be desactivated anyway

the only thing you can do with that ticket is exchange it for 2000z to kafra pavianne in adb

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users