4 replies to this topic

#1 tommor

tommor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:12 PM

Old vid but wanted to know if anybody ever experimented with a build like that because I'm thinking of trying it out^^ anyone know what weapon he is using and how come he does so much crits??

#2 AvalonEir

AvalonEir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2201 posts
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos & Thor

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:41 PM

Dagger of Counter. Gives +90 crit and 140 ATK I believe.

Over the course of 7-8 years of playing RO, I've come across around 3-4 battle h/wizards and 1 battle warlock. Overall there's a VERY few amount of battle wizards in the game (maybe around 5) and maybe 2 battle warlocks: the one I saw long ago and mine which I stopped playing at 109. It's obviously not meant for serious play but they can reach some very high single-target DPS. Dagger of Counter is good as a wizard but isn't that great compared to Staff of Destruction (+10 AGI and lots of Matk). 2-handed staves also give way more ASPD than a dagger and 1-handed staff for a wizard for some reason.

Basically for gears, CD in Mouth and other ASPD/autocast gears will wreck. I can reach 190 or so ASPD with 90~ AGI, inc AGI, berserk potion and some ASPD gears like HBP/Dull BLB. I can actually out DPS 2h knights, smiths, battle priests and sins majority of the time. There's also no other class that makes people go WTF as much as a battle wiz does. Good times...haha

#3 tommor

tommor

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:27 PM

Ah thanks very much for the info^^ Can I ask your full stats and equips? Was finding a party hard? And is Destruction Staff the best weapon to use? Sorry for all the questions

#4 AvalonEir

AvalonEir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2201 posts
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos & Thor

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:18 AM

Ah thanks very much for the info^^ Can I ask your full stats and equips? Was finding a party hard? And is Destruction Staff the best weapon to use? Sorry for all the questions

+9 Dilligent Staff of Destruction which you can now enchant to make it even better
Arta's Snake Head
Filir's Pinions (there's better options now)
CD in Mouth
STR + 3 Valkyrian Armor of Wild Cat
+9 Extra High Level HBP
+12 Dull BLB
Owl Baron Cursed Hand and RoFL

Stats are around 60 STR, 100 AGI, 50 INT, 20 VIT, 50 DEX, 60 LUK. I also played it when Enchant Blade worked on other players. With EB, I hit around 1.5k per melee hit.

I never really partied before warlock because I didn't want people throwing stuff at me for not being a caster. I pretty much just did stuff like Eden Missions Boards to level. As a Warlock I wasn't really worried since Rangers took all the glory in AoEing. Just switch to reduc gears and tank with Frost Nova and Jack Frost.

Yes Staff of Destruction is the best since the other staves only give around ~30 ATK. Staves are better than daggers too because they do full 100% damage on all sizes. If you're serious enough about this build, Mental Destroyer is fun to use in PvP.

Edited by AvalonEir, 30 July 2013 - 06:24 AM.

#5 GinaKay

GinaKay

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 790 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:45 PM

Hahaha I can't believe this thread actually came around. 115 battle lock here :3 dun play her anymore >_< lol it was prolly me u saw before since I've never seen any other battle locks either. But yea what he said! Staff of Destruction + CD is pretty sexy. Never tried Mental Destroyer but after checking it out it sounds seems fun to use in PVP esp if the bolts from CD drain SP too. Hurhur

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users