DEAD AND INVISIBLE PLAYERS ON COLO!?!FIX THITS! - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

DEAD AND INVISIBLE PLAYERS ON COLO!?!FIX THITS!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 o0NICO0o

o0NICO0o

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:40 PM

BEEN HAPPENING FOR A WHILE NOW , NOT JUST ON COLO BUT ALSO OUTSIDE COLO! NPC'S MAILBOX MISSING ASWELL!

#2 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:44 PM

yep, you can take advantage of this in R5 nicely, when you know you'll die, make sure to die so that you are in everyone's screen/vision, then you'll just be hitting everyone for free because they'll only see your dead body, and not your respawned sprite

and when you kill someone, make sure to get out of their dead body vision asap so that the same doesn't happen to you LOL

#3 Temo

Temo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationToronto
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:47 AM

Actually, this happens a lot everywhere. Invisible mobs you cant see and hit.

It has to do with the respawn process, i have killed a monster, then sometimes he respawns, and attacks me without seeing him. I just run away from the area, dropping the aggro, and coming back to that point (this is in the open world at least) reveals the mob that was annoying you. 

#4 AmiiMii

AmiiMii

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1537 posts
  • LocationWarpportal Forums (RO2)
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:48 AM

Mind me saying but is it okay if you could avoid using Caps lock >:  Yelling/demanding doesn't help much when things like this happen D= C: @OP

Edited by AmiiMii, 30 July 2013 - 09:10 AM.

#5 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:11 AM

try unchecking the "Limit Visible Characters" option in the settings window.

#6 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:05 AM

try unchecking the "Limit Visible Characters" option in the settings window.

Doesn't help. I've had that unchecked since the day they implemented it and I still see dead bodies in Colosseum attacking me.

#7 6299130505154003263

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:57 AM

Mind me saying but is it okay if you could avoid Caps lock? Yelling doesn't help C: @OP

Still not sure if you are the biggest WP fanboy or troll on these forums.

Btw, same goes for using bold your entire posts.

#8 Qtpiegumdrops

Qtpiegumdrops

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:17 AM

Caps lock is an option on his keyboard that he chose to use. Your post asking him to avoid using caps lock added nothing to the current discussion, in fact all it did was derail this thread and make it off topic. If a mod wants to come in and say don't use caps lock, then so be it. But a random player coming in and asking for it serves no purpose other than provoking the OP. That is why you got called out. And you don't appreciate being "attacked" ?? I'm sure the OP doesn't appreciate it either, so why was it okay for you to attack his post? As far as I can tell, using caps lock isn't against the forum rules... so why even instigate something in the first place?

Here's another saying for you: If you don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen. (IE if you are going to openly criticize someone's post, be prepared to be criticized yourself)

Back on topic: This bug has been in game since colo was introduced, and it is still annoying. I've pretty much given up hope of them fixing it at this point. Hopefully the devs will prove me wrong and it will be fixed one day. I usually just run as far away as I can when I see someone with the dead but can still attack bug :/ there's nothing else I really can do.

#9 iyoter

iyoter

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 566 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:17 AM

Bold is an option on the  menu >:3 You can choose to use it or not use it.

caps lock is a bit more demanding usually.. (technically it's yelling >: )

Don't start "attacking" me please i really don't enjoy it >: .

Anywaaaaay.

It'll get fixed in due time, rome wasn't built in a day.

The "Anywaaaaay" implies otherwise, AmiiMii (well for me at least). :P And Rome got destroyed (mainly) by its own people. Well, at least the empire. So ro2 is going downhill too coz of its players raging everywhere because the management and the dev team is so greedy (how ironic is that). :D

Anyways, I'm hoping they get some fix about this too. I hope they make this and the low fps issue their priority. (everything about WoE sucks)

Edited by iyoter, 30 July 2013 - 09:18 AM.

#10 Gerrr

Gerrr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:15 PM

This is the worst bug ever. I keep losing championships because of this. What's that? You're 1st by a big lead and it looks like you'll win? Here have two dead bodies harassing you constantly for the last 30 seconds and you can't do anything but die every single time.

Considering a lot of people now only come on to do colo, I sure hope this is a priority fix instead of stupid WoE garbage that needs a total revamp rather than a one week "fix".

#11 Vicciuss

Vicciuss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 04:36 PM

Sintiacutetulo_zpsfb21dc0d.jpg

What we are supposed to do in colo against and invisible player.... please fix it

#12 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:16 AM

Its kinda annoying you being killed bu dead bodies but when you try to hit back it will only say " Target is Dead." Or something. Can we get a fix on this?

#13 Vicciuss

Vicciuss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:25 AM

Today I was killed by a "Dead Player" in colo, but oh great!! he was running killing more players and when I try to attack it "The target is dead " appears on my screen... so this bug gives somekind of invulnerability to some players?
Please fix it, really really annoying to play like this

#14 Vicciuss

Vicciuss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:52 PM

New Bug??
I get killed and just respawn in dead position, all colo was like that, was a pain in the ass to follow other players... and after colo I continue like that...
Sintiacutetulo_zps8e06a79a.jpg

#15 Vicciuss

Vicciuss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:09 PM

11/08/2013 Still bugged...
Sintiacutetulo_zps31396d4d.jpg

Please fix it

#16 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:17 AM

Everyone wants THITS fixed..

#17 Vicciuss

Vicciuss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:56 PM

A whole month has passed since I post the screenshoots and nothing have been fixed, today a swormand dissapear in front of me, I had it on my mark so I try to attack and wow my attacks went to the roof of the room, yep the rooms on colo, I had to use AoE cuz the rest of my attacks didn't work so Invicible people on colo still working nice.... I go out of the room and try to mark some people using tab I choose one and attack and wow the target is dead... I look at it and its lying down on the floor attacking nice the second bug still works.... and I also have noticed that the wizards are using teleport to go to forbiden places in colo and when you notice it you are being attacked by a busrt of fire comming from nowhere... just a tip for your people to check.

A new class has born but all the old bugs haven't died yet...

Sorry for no screenshoots this time but I had another screenshoot on the memory to save and report so....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users