Insurance Scrolls, Runestones, and Randomizer Pricing. - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Insurance Scrolls, Runestones, and Randomizer Pricing.

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:30 AM

Howdy Dragon Saga Peeps,

As most of you are aware of, the prices for Scrolls, Runestones, and Randomizer has changed.  

Let me first apologize for us not giving you guys an announcement prior.  It seems back in early 2012, items were changed to something cheaper for a promotion.  Now the prices have changed back.  We will adjust this by having weekly sales for you guys and gals.

We apologize again! 

If need be, please rant below.

#2 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:38 AM

I wish it'd stay the way it was, made the game way less cash dependent..

#3 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 02 August 2013 - 10:58 AM

I agree, and It seemed more fair, more bang for your buck. I prefered it how it was 10ins for 100IM

#4 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:04 PM

I think its BS and stupid move... Changed the pricing on the time we are having tier event and SUPER SALE weekend.. Let me guess, These items will be on supersale for this weekend.. Wuuuuuuut! You guys are worse than our government.

And we do deserved an announcement prior to these changes... Where's Heimdallr (RO) or Hastur (Req) ? Coz apparently you guys (DS) need some lesson on how to be a GM.

Edited by iCare, 02 August 2013 - 02:09 PM.

#5 Nhat

Nhat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:15 PM

Ok, before you start ranting, please realized that it's not AgentMeow's call and I think all the GM works together under WarpPortal's control. SO if you wnat to rant, please direct it towards warpportal as a whole and don't just start yelling at the GM because they are simply doing what the people on top is telling them to do. 

Edited by Nhat, 02 August 2013 - 02:15 PM.

#6 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:33 PM

Ok, before you start ranting, please realized that it's not AgentMeow's call and I think all the GM works together under WarpPortal's control. SO if you wnat to rant, please direct it towards warpportal as a whole and don't just start yelling at the GM because they are simply doing what the people on top is telling them to do. 

No -_- guy.. (they are simply doing what the people on top is telling them to do).. You are so smart.. Dude that is a given fact.. but the thing is they shouldve told us beforehand... Heim and Hastur didnt do this kind of BS before (of 3 yrs playing RO and Req).. So im speaking thru my personal experience.

And Sham said WE ARE GOOD TO GO TO RANT... So mind ur own personal opinion..

#7 TheHero

TheHero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:04 PM

I hope this prevents parasites from buying IM from people who sell it in game.

#8 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:07 PM

Tbh.. a lot of crap happened under hastur's watch that Shazam has to deal with now.

#9 Endbringer

Endbringer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 574 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:00 PM

Such an abusive relationship. Beat your players like an abusive father, then offer them small bits of candy to tell em it was all okay.

#10 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:36 PM

Such an abusive relationship. Beat your players like an abusive father, then offer them small bits of candy to tell em it was all okay.

True!

And since they got the power to do it, they feel like its just OK for us...

#11 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:49 PM

You people do realize that sale happened last year right? And about the Gold buying IM issue. It won't stop. If anything they're gonna take advantage as an excuse to get more gold for less items. They shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

Also I am alittle peeved about this as the cheaper insurance did help alot of people get on par with more stacked players. As well as cheaper randomizers.

These periodic sales are probably the attempt at helping you guys out with "right time to buy" scenarios. Like camping Steam for a Seasonal Sale. 

#12 necoconeco

necoconeco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:10 PM

That's hella ghetto.

#13 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:32 PM

You people do realize that sale happened last year right? And about the Gold buying IM issue. It won't stop. If anything they're gonna take advantage as an excuse to get more gold for less items. They shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

Also I am alittle peeved about this as the cheaper insurance did help alot of people get on par with more stacked players. As well as cheaper randomizers.

These periodic sales are probably the attempt at helping you guys out with "right time to buy" scenarios. Like camping Steam for a Seasonal Sale. 

You do have a good point... 

#14 sorarider

sorarider

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:54 PM

Why camp steam sales when PS+ gives games out every month.

#15 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:00 PM

You're missing his point, that is, unless you're suggesting that WP should be giving out free insurance scrolls every month. Ridiculous, but meh.

Edited by CharlesBabbage, 06 August 2013 - 02:02 PM.

#16 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:51 PM

Off-topic: That's a paid service though. Although I enjoy it~

#17 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:56 PM

You're missing his point, that is, unless you're suggesting that WP should be giving out free insurance scrolls every month. Ridiculous, but meh.

The point was that if WarpPortal is allowing frequent sales to make up for increased IM costs players who purchase IM should know when said sales are coming and take advantage of them.

#18 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:09 PM

We will be sure to inform you players about the sales that arise beforehand and everything else that's within our power.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users