4 replies to this topic

#1 Nefertem

Nefertem

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:36 PM

Dear GM
If possible it should not be subject to 50lvl craft to sell cheap (between 50z min and 600z). Because there are people who stick out 1z sell the clothes and weapons to kill the game market and income from other people craftból (I speak here of two people who have done this night. Their names I do not know but it will be described later). Maybe it is good that people who have but one gold craftolhat from acquiring profits they can not rotate their money in the market and thus will not be receiving layer who buy something in the market (flat items or cash alternative).
I have no hard pull to a profession in vain dearly bought the recipe and it turned a lot of time.
Please consider selling limit the introduction because I think more people would play it and can not leave the game after level 50 it would be money.

#2 7473130511053806230

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:04 AM

Just make this post again in your native language as your google translated version makes 0 sense to anyone. At least in your native language you can find a multilingual person who could explain your point alot better than ... whatever it is you did just then...

Edited by 7473130511053806230, 07 August 2013 - 12:05 AM.

#3 SephySama

SephySama

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Locationbottom of a bottle
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:16 AM

Just make this post again in your native language as your google translated version makes 0 sense to anyone. At least in your native language you can find a multilingual person who could explain your point alot better than ... whatever it is you did just then...

sad but true

#4 Guest_VolunteerMod12_*

Guest_VolunteerMod12_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:36 AM

GMs cannot force people to sell their items at any set price, that is up to the seller to decide. 

If you have have any future concerns you wish to address with a GM do so by submitting a ticket here

#5 kwiqsilvr

kwiqsilvr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 304 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:54 AM

This is just a mechanic of having a free market auction house.  Some people are going to sell way above and way below the equilibrium price for items.  However, neither strategy is sustainable since if they undercut the market to the point where the materials cost more than the proceeds of the sale, they will lose money every time and go broke.  Those that overprice items will never have the item be sold unless there is such a high demand that there is a shortage of that item and people are willing to pay the premium.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users