PETS in Colo :( :( :( ? - Page 7 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

PETS in Colo :( :( :( ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
190 replies to this topic

#151 MallardPrimus

MallardPrimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:18 PM

You say my third point holds very little water - but you don't say anything to back that up. I could say all your points hold little water without contributing to the debate - although its true that your arguments hold little water anyway, simply saying it does not make it so. It is ironic that you saying that my point holds very little water, holds very little water. lol

Once the pet is out it can no longer be interrupted. Melee won't be able to interrupt every single (ranged) person with pet skill. And even if a melee managed to stun, summon pet and freeze a target in front - they will only be able to kill one target before they die (in most cases). Ranged aren't as limited by this.

You're obviously here for attention, so I'll humor you.

Your third point was that if everyone had an Embus pet, sorcs would only have a slight advantage. Here's my back to the claim it holds little water:

Sorcs can do what the Embus pet does to single targets. If everyone had a Embus, sorcs would be at huge disadvantage, because (worst case sceneario) they'd be frozen in the wrong direction. Not only does it not hold water, it holds nothing, really. Don't be offended by that.

Also, you're repeating yourself like 5 times in one sentence. I hope you're healthy irl.

All you are doing is theorycrafting "what if" scenarios. I think my point about an all knight colo is more interesting, not necessarily any more true than anything you said.

I also didn't say the pet can be interrupted. Summoning it can. If a melee is stupid enough to run into an Embus, they should die. Also, a knight, sin and warrior can close the gap regardless of embus or not. Finally, if a ranged is frozen facing the wrong way, they aren't killing anybody.

#152 MallardPrimus

MallardPrimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:25 PM

I didn't confuse them. I said that if availability was what determined balance then that cards and runes should also be allowed in colo. That's it. Somehow from that you took away that I thought they DID work and that I was making points about WoE.

Duh, he's saying he thinks pets are a minor part of colo. Wasn't that what I told you he was saying in the first place? You were the one trying to apply singularity to it. Get it through your head, genius. He said CD was 2 min, I told him it could be 30 seconds. He said pet damage was piddly, I told him Boss pets could do 1000s of damage in AoEs.

You seem to be incapable of looking at those individual exchanges and keep trying to tie the Inverse imbalance into. DON'T. I was simply responding to those very specific misconceptions he had with no relation to this little chat whatsoever.

Still waiting for your kRO2 video and your example of an OP Wizard pet combo that either allows for massive damage like stealth + boss pet AoE, AoE freeze for dbl dmg,  or the invincibility that would come from heal pet + dmg resistance skills.

No, no no.

1st, Pets ARE available. Cards and runes aren't. Not the same thing, don't you see this? the devs would have to enable cards and runes, whereas pets are already there. You ignore this blindly time and time again.

2.Singularity was applied by him. You're referencing it again to twist the words to your advantage, you need to drop it before you reach negative credibility. 

"He said pet damage IS piddly. I told him Boss pets could do 1000's of damage." IS/COULD. 

You seem to be incapable of getting any of this down straight. Forget the Embus, I already forced that logic down your throat. 

I'm trying to find the Kro2 video asap. It was part of a twitch stream, I'm not good with navigating these new things. If I can't find it soon, I'll concede the point, like Mr. Numbers did already.

You want an OP Wiz combo? Give them a good heal or an Eremes.

Now I have a demand from you: Start making sense. And calm down! you attack me in every post, I feel like someone has a crush on me or something, it's making me blush.

#153 5344130512045108620

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:45 PM

Your third point was that if everyone had an Embus pet, sorcs would only have a slight advantage. Here's my back to the claim it holds little water:

Sorcs can do what the Embus pet does to single targets. If everyone had a Embus, sorcs would be at huge disadvantage, because (worst case sceneario) they'd be frozen in the wrong direction. Not only does it not hold water, it holds nothing, really. Don't be offended by that.

Also, you're repeating yourself like 5 times in one sentence. I hope you're healthy irl.

All you are doing is theorycrafting "what if" scenarios. I think my point about an all knight colo is more interesting, not necessarily any more true than anything you said.

I also didn't say the pet can be interrupted. Summoning it can. If a melee is stupid enough to run into an Embus, they should die. Also, a knight, sin and warrior can close the gap regardless of embus or not. Finally, if a ranged is frozen facing the wrong way, they aren't killing anybody.

Actually, your point holds nothing. Sorcs would be at a huge disadvantage? That worst case scenario applies to sorcs only? You might want to rethink that. Also you were the one who stated in one of your earlier posts that pets are balanced because all classes have access to the same pets.

Sorcs can do what the Embus pet does to single targets? Thats not entirely correct. It doesnt even matter if the sorc used the embus pet or not, once its out and frozen someone they are stuck in place for up to 20s if I'm to believe the other posters about it not giving the strong will buff.

1. Sorcs cannot freeze a target for 20s without pets even if the freeze is used whenever its off cd.

2. Sorc freeze has cast time and delay and because of Strong Will they have to keep using it over if they want to keep the target frozen. They do not have to worry about this with the embus pet out. Without having to cast freeze, sorcs can have an effective 30%+ dmg - from being able to cast that extra damage spell since their freeze doesn't do any damage.

3. If the target they are focusing dies and they want to switch targets, they do not waste precious time casting freeze on the new target if they are already frozen by embus.

4. Anyone else who isn't frozen by the sorc can stop him from freezing his target by stunning - potentially allowing the sorcs target to get away. Pets cannot be interrupted so this would not work on embus pet.

5. If a sorc has embus on a 30s cd in final round, what can a melee do? They can close the gap, but most likely won't be able to score a kill before getting frozen and torn to shreds. It would be stupid for them to run into Embus because they'll die. It would be stupid for them not to especially if the sorc is in first place in final round (which isnt hard for the sorc) because then they wouldnt win the round.

Edited by 5344130512045108620, 22 August 2013 - 01:48 PM.

#154 MallardPrimus

MallardPrimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 01:54 PM

Actually, your point holds nothing. Sorcs would be at a huge disadvantage? That worst case scenario applies to sorcs only? You might want to rethink that. Also you were the one who stated in one of your earlier posts that pets are balanced because all classes have access to the same pets.

Sorcs can do what the Embus pet does to single targets? Thats not entirely correct. It doesnt even matter if the sorc used the embus pet or not, once its out and frozen someone they are stuck in place for up to 20s if I'm to believe the other posters about it not giving the strong will buff.

1. Sorcs cannot freeze a target for 20s without pets even if the freeze is used whenever its off cd.

2. Sorc freeze has cast time and delay and because of Strong Will they have to keep using it over if they want to keep the target frozen. They do not have to worry about this with the embus pet out

3. If the target they are focusing dies and they want to switch targets, they do not waste precious time casting freeze on the new target if they are already frozen by embus.

4. Anyone else who isn't frozen by the sorc can stop him from freezing his target by stunning - potentially allowing the sorcs target to get away. Pets cannot be interrupted so this would not work on embus pet.

5. If a sorc has embus on a 30s cd in final round, what can a melee do? They can close the gap, but most likely won't be able to score a kill before getting frozen and torn to shreds. It would be stupid for them to run into Embus because they'll die. It would be stupid for them not to especially if the sorc is in first place in final round (which isnt hard for the sorc) because then they wouldnt win the round.

1. Unverified, if true, should/will be fixed.

2. Cast time for freeze is MUCH less than Summon>Appear>Target>Cast /// Sorcs freeze 99% of the time to get double dmg, but we have winds arms, do not forget this

3. Speculative, but possible, thought "precious" time is little more than a second.

4. No, but an Embus can be avoided by simply not getting too close to it, whereas a sorc can run you down, or target you from a distance for a freeze.

5.Most sins and wars can close the gap and score a kill (if you're going to theorycraft, so will I) So it won't matter if they're frozen if the sorc dies, cause the Embus will disappear. Finally, a solid gang-bang will end that 1st place sorc rather quickly. Lets not act like sorcs aren't made out of paper.

Point 3 was your only decent shot, I concede. 

Edit: "Actually, your point holds nothing. Sorcs would be at a huge disadvantage? That worst case scenario applies to sorcs only? You might want to rethink that. "  Just babbling.

"Also you were the one who stated in one of your earlier posts that pets are balanced because all classes have access to the same pets." Same OP Pet-class potential combos, theres a difference.

Edited by MallardPrimus, 22 August 2013 - 01:55 PM.

#155 PuniTenshu

PuniTenshu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:09 PM

No, no no.

1st, Pets ARE available. Cards and runes aren't. Not the same thing, don't you see this? the devs would have to enable cards and runes, whereas pets are already there. You ignore this blindly time and time again.

2.Singularity was applied by him. You're referencing it again to twist the words to your advantage, you need to drop it before you reach negative credibility. 

"He said pet damage IS piddly. I told him Boss pets could do 1000's of damage." IS/COULD. 

You seem to be incapable of getting any of this down straight. Forget the Embus, I already forced that logic down your throat. 

I'm trying to find the Kro2 video asap. It was part of a twitch stream, I'm not good with navigating these new things. If I can't find it soon, I'll concede the point, like Mr. Numbers did already.

You want an OP Wiz combo? Give them a good heal or an Eremes.

Now I have a demand from you: Start making sense. And calm down! you attack me in every post, I feel like someone has a crush on me or something, it's making me blush.

No, no, no.

First, 

I can't believe you even fathom that's what I was saying. I wasn't saying they were available IN COLO. I was saying they were available to anyone just like pets are. You argued that pets were balanced because everyone could have them. I just pointed out another thing that ISN'T in colo that anyone could obtain (available to all) that is far less unbalanced than pets, and IS PROHIBITED in colo.

Let me recap this rather simple exchange for you:

Guy 1: Colo is suppose to try and balance players out

You: It's balanced, because you have access to the same pets others do!

Me: If that's how you define "balance" then we should all get our card and rune stat bonuses as well, since everyone has access to those.

Pretty darn surethat "we should all get our card and rune stat bonuses" makes it patently clear that we DO NOT already get them. Get it through your skull. I was just saying that runes and cards are equally available to all, yet for some reason they're excluded from colo.

In fact, reading through the next few of your posts makes your original argument sound even dumber. You were basically saying that anything available in colo is fair, and it would only be unbalanced if some people couldn't use it in colo. WTH? At the time I thought you were referring to people having equal access to something outside of colo, but in the end it basically just boils down to "if it's IN colo and anyone can use it, it's fair". Boy is that a simple-minded way to see things.

Neither of your wizard combos are in a class on par with either of the class-specific pets combos you gave earlier. A good heal is not OP for a wizard as they have low damage resisitance and low HP. It would not protect them in the way that high HP + dmg resistance + pet heal would protect tanks against a heavy hitting pet AoE used by a stealth attacker. Eremes would work for them the same as any other class. Where is the OP combo that would either allow them to counter tank+dmg resistance+huge heal or survive stealth+pet AoE, or at the very least give them SOME advantage on par with what other classes are seeing?

As it stands now, it looks more like you're arguing that pets are balanced because Eremes is equally OP across all classes (as opposed to pets being balanced because all classes have pet combos that help them counter unbalanced pet combos).

As for #2:

Ummm....no, yo obviously can't understand his ESOL. I gave you three instances of how it makes absolutely no sense if he was referring to just Inverse. You can say I have no credibility, but it doesn't change the fact that it's you who can't even remotely justify reading it that way. When your entire argument is dependent on excluding over half of what he wrote it doesn't look very rational. Just give up trying to tie it into this chat, aight?

Edited by PuniTenshu, 22 August 2013 - 02:21 PM.

#156 MallardPrimus

MallardPrimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:21 PM

No, no, no.

First, 

I can't believe you even fathom that's what I was saying. I wasn't saying they were available IN COLO. I was saying they were available to anyone just like pets are. You argued that pets were balanced because everyone could have them. I just pointed out another thing that ISN'T in colo that anyone could obtain (available to all) that is far less unbalanced than pets, and IS PROHIBITED in colo.

Let me recap this rather simple exchange for you:

Guy 1: Colo is suppose to try and balance players out

Me: If that's how you define "balance" then we should all get our card and rune stat bonuses as well, since everyone has access to those.

Pretty darn surethat "we should all get our card and rune stat bonuses" makes it patently clear that we DO NOT already get them. Get it through your skull. I was just saying that runes and cards are equally available to are, yet for some reason they're excluded from colo.

In fact, reading through the next few of your posts makes your original argument sound even dumber. You were basically saying that anything available in colo is fair, and it would only be unbalanced if some people couldn't use it in colo. WTH? At the time I thought you were referring to people having equal access to something, but in the end it basically just boils down to "if it's there and anyone can use it, it's fair". Boy is that a simple-minded way to see things.

Neither of your wizard combos are are class on par with either of the class-specific pets combos you gave earlier. A good heal is not OP for a wizard as they have low damage resisitance and low HP. It would not protect them in the way that high HP + dmg resistance + pet heal would protect them as a counter to heavy hitting pet AoE used by a stealth attacker. Eremes would work for them the same as any other class. Where is the OP combo that would either allow them to counter tank+dmg resistance+huge heal or survive stealth+pet AoE, or at the very least give them SOME advantage to on par with what other classes are seeing?

As it stands now, it looks more like you're arguing that pets are balanced because Eremes is equally OP across all classes (as opposed to pets being balanced because all classes have pet combos that help them counter unbalanced pet combos).

As for #2:

Ummm....no, yo obviously can't understand his ESOL. I gave you three instances of how it makes absolutely no sense if he was referring to just Inverse. You can say I have no credibility, but it doesn't change the fact that it's you who can't even remotely justify reading it that way. When your entire argument is dependent on excluding over half of what he wrote it doesn't look very rational. Just give up trying to tie it into this chat, aight?

You're angry, You're taking everything out of context, you must be quite hormonal atm. 

I was about to dissect your argument....when I realized you had none. I ended the Embus+Sorc debate a while ago, you're beating a dead horse. I honestly read 3 sentence before I realized you were right back where you started, so TL:DR

So I'll use your favorite tactics against you: Derogatory talk and repetition. 

You're an idiot, stop crying, Embus is nothing too advantageous for sorcs. The pet is OP itself moreso than it is for sorcs. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, one last thing: "Guy 1: Colo is suppose to try and balance players out

Me: If that's how you define "balance" then we should all get our card and rune stat bonuses as well, since everyone has access to those." 

I almost died laughing. I might as well debate a brick wall for all your ability to absorb new information.

CARD AND RUNES ARE NOT THE SAME AS PETS. PETS ARE ENABLED! RUNES AND CARDS AREN'T. HOW IGNORANT CAN YOU BE, WOMAN?

The reason you have a problem with runes and cards is because cash shoppers would have an advantage, so lets call it as it is: IT ISNT ABOUT COLO AND PETS, ITS YOUR PERSONAL CRUSADE AGAINST CASH SHOPPERS!

Oh, and that first post wasn't even directed to you, but you yelled at me for replying to your post that was directed at someone else. You're an ugly hypocrite!

I bow to your immunity to logic or reason. You are a god among us mortals.

Edited by MallardPrimus, 22 August 2013 - 02:23 PM.

#157 5344130512045108620

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:22 PM

1. Unverified, if true, should/will be fixed.

2. Cast time for freeze is MUCH less than Summon>Appear>Target>Cast /// Sorcs freeze 99% of the time to get double dmg, but we have winds arms, do not forget this

3. Speculative, but possible, thought "precious" time is little more than a second.

4. No, but an Embus can be avoided by simply not getting too close to it, whereas a sorc can run you down, or target you from a distance for a freeze.

5.Most sins and wars can close the gap and score a kill (if you're going to theorycraft, so will I) So it won't matter if they're frozen if the sorc dies, cause the Embus will disappear. Finally, a solid gang-bang will end that 1st place sorc rather quickly. Lets not act like sorcs aren't made out of paper.

Point 3 was your only decent shot, I concede. 

Edit: "Actually, your point holds nothing. Sorcs would be at a huge disadvantage? That worst case scenario applies to sorcs only? You might want to rethink that. "  Just babbling.

"Also you were the one who stated in one of your earlier posts that pets are balanced because all classes have access to the same pets." Same OP Pet-class potential combos, theres a difference.

2. Cast time for using freeze 4 times is much longer than casting one summon and not having to worry about it for 20s

3. Using the freeze skill whenever its off cd means you are using it every 5s or so - little more than a second makes over a 20% dmg difference.

4. If all melee avoids embus pet for the duration, sorcs have more freedom to get kills and heal themselves up.

5. I close the gap all the time with my sin on sorcs and without poring 2x dmg buff its not enough to score a kill solo. If at least half the classes in final round is melee, really good coordination would be needed to end that 1st place sorc with embus pet out. If it fails, sorc can just heal up to full while melee classes just sit there frozen. I have seen several sorcs in colo that can heal up to full even with 2 dps classes focussing him.

"Also you were the one who stated in one of your earlier posts that pets are balanced because all classes have access to the same pets." Same OP Pet-class potential combos, theres a difference. - Please tell me an OP pet-beastmaster combo - or better yet, post a video showing this combo allowing a beastmaster to win colo.

Edited by 5344130512045108620, 22 August 2013 - 03:44 PM.

#158 PuniTenshu

PuniTenshu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:29 PM

You're angry, You're taking everything out of context, you must be quite hormonal atm. 

I was about to dissect your argument....when I realized you had none. I ended the Embus+Sorc debate a while ago, you're beating a dead horse. I honestly read 3 sentence before I realized you were right back where you started, so TL:DR

So I'll use your favorite tactics against you: Derogatory talk and repetition. 

You're an idiot, stop crying, Embus is nothing too advantageous for sorcs. The pet is OP itself moreso than it is for sorcs. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, one last thing: "Guy 1: Colo is suppose to try and balance players out

Me: If that's how you define "balance" then we should all get our card and rune stat bonuses as well, since everyone has access to those." 

I almost died laughing. I might as well debate a brick wall for all your ability to absorb new information.

CARD AND RUNES ARE NOT THE SAME AS PETS. PETS ARE ENABLED! RUNES AND CARDS AREN'T. HOW IGNORANT CAN YOU BE, WOMAN?

Oh, and that post wasn't even directed to you, but you yelled at me for replying to your post that was directed at someone else. You're an ugly hypocrite!

I bow to your immunity to logic or reason. You are a god among us mortals.

Gosh, I feel so spurned coming from the guy whose entire MO is to berate people. Even now you still can't comprehend that one simple sentence. I mean, really? Am I supposed to be insulted after seeing how you interact with people? Good stuff!

And the rest of your pissy little tirade. So funny, man.

It's just misconception, insult, misconception, insult. 

So stubborn that you can't even admit you misunderstood that one tiny little sentence. And so incoherent that even now even after having it clarified, you're still arguing against it as if it meant what you initially thought it did. WOW! Talk about getting stuck going in circles. Even when I correct you, you just can't grasp anything in updated terms xD

AND gosh darnit :D. Where's that lop-sidedly powerful wiz combo that proves all classes have imbalanced pets to exploit and thus makes pets in colo balanced overall?

Edited by PuniTenshu, 22 August 2013 - 02:30 PM.

#159 MallardPrimus

MallardPrimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:30 PM

2. Cast time for using freeze 4 times is much longer than casting one summon and not having to worry about it for 20s

3. Using the freeze skill whenever its off cd means you are using it every 5s or so - little more than a second makes over a 20% dmg difference.

4. If all melee avoids embus pet for the duration, sorcs have more freedom to get kills and heal themselves up.

5. I close the gap all the time with my sin on sorcs and without poring 2x dmg buff its not enough to score a kill solo. If at least half the classes in final round is melee, really good coordination would be needed to end that 1st place sorc with embus pet out. If it fails, sorc can just heal up to full while melee classes just sit there frozen. I have seen several sorcs in colo that can heal up to full even with 2 dps classes focussing him.

"Actually, your point holds nothing. Sorcs would be at a huge disadvantage? That worst case scenario applies to sorcs only? You might want to rethink that. "  Just babbling. - Hypocrite.

2. You must be Punani in disguise, 'cause you both are impervious to facts. Summon a pet, tell me how long it takes to engage. Jesus Christ save you from idiocy,my son.

3. You just collapsed in on your own argument about Strong will, etc. You should debate yourself, you tear apart your own fallacies before I can get to them.

4. Don't avoid it , Knight charge it / War/Sin pounce it. Repeat myself again? You won't understand.

5.If you can't eat a sorc in a few seconds with the 2x dmg buff, you must be a heal-specced sin. Or a moron. I hate debating theorycrafting, BECAUSE IT IS JUST THEORY, NOT FACT. UNDERSTAND THIS! 

"Actually, your point holds nothing. Sorcs would be at a huge disadvantage? That worst case scenario applies to sorcs only? You might want to rethink that. "  Just babbling. - Hypocrite. How stupid are you? (Rhetorical) You're theorycrafting at light speed, OBVIOUSLY THE ARGUMENT CAN GO BOTH WAYS. My god, what a troll you are.

#160 MallardPrimus

MallardPrimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:34 PM

Gosh, I feel so spurned coming from the guy whose entire MO is to berate people. Even now you still can't comprehend that one simple sentence. I mean, really? Am I supposed to be insulted after seeing how you interact with people? Good stuff!

And the rest of your pissy little tirade. So funny, man.

It's just misconception, insult, misconception, insult. 

So stubborn that you can't even admit you misunderstood that one tiny little sentence. And so incoherent that even now even after having it clarified, you're still arguing against it as if it meant what you initially thought it did. WOW! Talk about getting stuck going in circles. Even when I correct you, you just can't grasp anything in updated terms xD

AND gosh darnit :D. Where's that lop-sidedly powerful wiz combo that proves all classes have imbalanced pets to exploit and thus makes pets in colo balanced overall?

Since this is all hormonal garbage, I'll ignore 98% of it and address your last sentence. 

"Where's that lop-sidedly powerful wiz combo that proves all classes have imbalanced pets to exploit and thus makes pets in colo balanced overall?" 

I gave it to you. It's on par with the NOT SO UBER COMBO OF SORC+EMBUS. If you're too blind to see this, you should quit right now. Then again, I'm debating opinion with someone who has no idea of the definition

Can you please correct yourself? I took you apart like 10 posts ago, you're just running around in circles screaming with your hands in the air.

#161 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

Pets are enabled which means its okay?

SEA doesn't allow pets in colo for a multitude of reasons and they were suppose to NOT be allowed in our colo too but they screwed up again.

#162 MallardPrimus

MallardPrimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:41 PM

Punani,

If my MO was to berate, I'd remind you that you're standing on nothing, protecting yourself with a wall of ignorance and refusing to address anything but whatever irks you this time around about my post. Because you're derailing this thread further with this inane, senseless blather of yours, I'm done replying until you get to debating hard fact.

Atleast Mr. Numbers argues using information from the game, you just bash your head again and again on your keyboard.

Have a good day, I'll be glad to respond when your tirade of nothingness is on topic and filled with factual data. Until then, you have ceased to exist, my dear.

-The Mallard.

#163 MallardPrimus

MallardPrimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:43 PM

Pets are enabled which means its okay?

SEA doesn't allow pets in colo for a multitude of reasons and they were suppose to NOT be allowed in our colo too but they screwed up again.

YES IT DOES STOP YOUR QQ.

I needed you to hold me earlier, my tuxedo-orange mask. Where were you?

#164 5344130512045108620

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:43 PM

2. You must be Punani in disguise, 'cause you both are impervious to facts. Summon a pet, tell me how long it takes to engage. Jesus Christ save you from idiocy,my son.

3. You just collapsed in on your own argument about Strong will, etc. You should debate yourself, you tear apart your own fallacies before I can get to them.

4. Don't avoid it , Knight charge it / War/Sin pounce it. Repeat myself again? You won't understand.

5.If you can't eat a sorc in a few seconds with the 2x dmg buff, you must be a heal-specced sin. Or a moron. I hate debating theorycrafting, BECAUSE IT IS JUST THEORY, NOT FACT. UNDERSTAND THIS! 

"Actually, your point holds nothing. Sorcs would be at a huge disadvantage? That worst case scenario applies to sorcs only? You might want to rethink that. "  Just babbling. - Hypocrite. How stupid are you? (Rhetorical) You're theorycrafting at light speed, OBVIOUSLY THE ARGUMENT CAN GO BOTH WAYS. My god, what a troll you are.

2. Only takes a few seconds,  can chain freeze into embus for first summon.

3. Doesn't collapse my argument in any way - Strong Will only enforces it - once the freeze chain ends the sorc is only losing even more damage.

4. Pounce won't kill a sorc solo, read point 5. of my last post again since you didnt read it properly the first time.

5. Again read point 5. again - you are confusing the words "with" and "without"

Edited by 5344130512045108620, 22 August 2013 - 03:33 PM.

#165 MallardPrimus

MallardPrimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:47 PM

2. Only takes a few seconds,  can chain freeze into embus for first summon. You're the one who should be saved from idiocy.

3. Doesn't collapse my argument in any way - Strong Will only enforces it - once the freeze chain ends the sorc is only losing even more damage.

4. Pounce won't kill a sorc solo, read point 5. of my last post again since you lack the ability to read most things properly the first time.

5. Again read point 5. again - how much of an idiot can you be to confuse the words with and without? go back to school

"If everyone had a Embus, sorcs would be at huge disadvantage, because (worst case sceneario) they'd be frozen in the wrong direction".  How stupid are you? (Rhetorical) You're theorycrafting at light speed, OBVIOUSLY THE ARGUMENT CAN GO BOTH WAYS. My god, what a troll you are.

^ lol you're talking to yourself

2. Still lost, Frost Dive is faster.

3. lol!

4. Pounce then eat his face, you silly goose. Failsin can't kill with a 200% attack buff, no wonder you're here QQing a river of hate

5. Not reading it again, if you can't see it I don't know how you can even operate the forums.

Talking to myself yields valuable insights, whereas you just provide ample lulz.

#166 5344130512045108620

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:55 PM

2. Still lost, Frost Dive is faster.

3. lol!

4. Pounce then eat his face, you silly goose. Failsin can't kill with a 200% attack buff, no wonder you're here QQing a river of hate

5. Not reading it again, if you can't see it I don't know how you can even operate the forums.

Talking to myself yields valuable insights, whereas you just provide ample lulz.

2. Not a valid point. Frost Dive only gets the first freeze out faster, Embus is constant.

3. You have nothing left to debate this point? lol

4. Sin can always get 200% attack buff? Do you even know the chances of getting it? As I said in earlier post I only manage to get poring buff half the time when killing 5-10 porings in final round. I never said I can't kill without attack buff please read carefully before making any more posts.

5. Again read carefully before making any more posts. Can't see what? You're the one who doesnt even know the difference between the words "with" and "without".

Edited by 5344130512045108620, 22 August 2013 - 03:46 PM.

#167 PuniTenshu

PuniTenshu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:57 PM

Since this is all hormonal garbage, I'll ignore 98% of it and address your last sentence. 

"Where's that lop-sidedly powerful wiz combo that proves all classes have imbalanced pets to exploit and thus makes pets in colo balanced overall?" 

I gave it to you. It's on par with the NOT SO UBER COMBO OF SORC+EMBUS. If you're too blind to see this, you should quit right now. Then again, I'm debating opinion with someone who has no idea of the definition

Can you please correct yourself? I took you apart like 10 posts ago, you're just running around in circles screaming with your hands in the air.

Good grief. Yet another thing you can't grasp. Let me make it simple. You haven't disassembled Sorc + Embus. You gave a couple of examples of other classes with similar OP combos (that I agreed with you on) and then you declared it made pets balanced. Then you busted out the ol' ad hominem by insisting I thought it was the most godly of godly combos when it was just one example of pet imbalance across classes. 

Embus + lightning or Cloak + AoE gives these classes access to double damage on a scale not available to other classes.
Pet Heal + Damage resistance + high HP gives tanks survivability not available to other classes.

You could say these two things balance out right? Some DPSers can take advantage of the dmg boost but are susceptible to it, while tankers can't take advantage of it, but have better survivability thanks to a pet combo.

How does the wizard fit in there? Survivability on par with DPSers when using the heal pets and DPS that isn't significanlty boosted by pets. Your only counter for this so far is Eremes. Mind you, Eremes still generally favors DPS, after all, which class can do the most damage during the time stunned?  Wizard doesn't seem to have a pet combo on par with the others that have come up.

And please, please, please stop obsessing over Inverse. I made it clear like a dozen posts ago that she's not the central argument here.

#168 MallardPrimus

MallardPrimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:59 PM

2. Not a valid point. Frost Dive only gets the first freeze out faster, Embus is constant.

3. You have nothing left to debate this point? lol

4. Sin can always get 200% attack buff? Do you even know the chances of getting it? As I said in earlier post I only manage to get poring buff half the time when killing 5-10 porings in final round. I never said I can't kill without attack buff please learn to read before making any more posts you're just making yourself look more like an idiot.

5. Again learn to read before making any more posts. Can't see what? You're the one who doesnt even know the difference between the words "with" and "without". Again looking like the idiot here.

Talking to yourself yields valuable insights into how stupid you are. At least we can both agree on that.

You did it again.

I can't believe you failed to skill a sorc with 200% attack buff. Are you heal/tank spec? Maybe you were trying to melee with your priest again.

I even gave you a hint in the last sentence of my last post. I'm starting to feel bad now, I'm guessing you're really young or really old. Or a complete doughnut-puncher.

HERP DERP LATCHING ON TO WIZARDS NOW THEN IT WILL BE PRE-25 CLASSES

It's ok Punani, I know it hurts.

Edited by MallardPrimus, 22 August 2013 - 03:02 PM.

#169 5344130512045108620

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:06 PM

You did it again.

I can't believe you failed to skill a sorc with 200% attack buff. Are you heal/tank spec? Maybe you were trying to melee with your priest again.

Even after I asked you to reread the posts you are still making the same mistake. I never said I failed to kill a sorc when I had 200% attack buff

Edited by 5344130512045108620, 22 August 2013 - 03:49 PM.

#170 MallardPrimus

MallardPrimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:11 PM

BAWW QQ WHY YOU HURT MY FEELINGS MALLARD I KNOW YOU ARE AWESOME AND I SUCK PLEASE UNDERSTAND I'M EMOTIONALLY IMMATURE

I'm sorry my child, you seemed like a whiny brat from the start.

#171 5344130512045108620

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:19 PM

I'm sorry my child, you seemed like a whiny brat from the start.

Again derailing the thread, trolling because you're butthurt that you lost the debate. If you have nothing more to offer for discussion thats on topic, then please get out.

EDIT: Twisting words, purposefully misunderstanding posts (for example, confusing the words "with" and "without") and editing other peoples quotes into something completely different to what they said does not add anything to the topic/debate. It's the kind of reaction people have when they lose an argument and are too stubborn to admit they are wrong.

Edited by 5344130512045108620, 22 August 2013 - 03:26 PM.

#172 MallardPrimus

MallardPrimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:20 PM

I'm derailing the thread, trolling because I'm butthurt that I lost the debate. I'm sorry I suck, but when presented with facts that contradict mine I get pouty. BAWWWW HUG ME MALLARD!

You're forgiven, but no hugs.

#173 MallardPrimus

MallardPrimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:31 PM

Mallard, I'm going to throw horribly twisted debates and logical fallacies your way because I don't know better. When you respond with reasoning and intelligent debate, I'm going to QQ and insult you because I'm 5 years old and I don't even good with computers. I also will reply to EVERYTHING YOU SAY ABOUT ANYTHING because not-so-secretly, I love you.

It's OK, but don't tell the CM's that. I think there's an age restriction on the forums.

#174 SolidJelly

SolidJelly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:41 PM

This thread is /popcorn

Wow @ Mallard...do you need to throw insults when you argue a point with someone? Telling ppl that they need to go back to kindergarten, calling them an idiot, whiny brat, telling them to go to hello kitty forums, etc. isn't necessary in any argument, whether you're right or wrong.  If anything, it just shows a lack of maturity. 

In b4 lock

#175 MallardPrimus

MallardPrimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:44 PM

This thread is /popcorn

Wow @ Mallard...do you need to throw insults when you argue a point with someone? Telling ppl that they need to go back to kindergarten, calling them an idiot, whiny brat, telling them to go to hello kitty forums, etc. isn't necessary in any argument, whether you're right or wrong.  If anything, it just shows a lack of maturity. 

In b4 lock

Sockpuppets aren't allowed on the forums. Nor is drama-queening in the middle of a thread baby cakes :D

Chronologically I could prove you wrong, but socks belong on feet, not on forums, silly goose.

Your popcorn is inferior to cheddar snax.

Edited by MallardPrimus, 22 August 2013 - 03:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users